[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Ehrgein wrote:
I have around 6.7k hp with my current gear but I'm feeling "Kinda" squishy against the metamorphs in this league, I have the corruption annointment, should I get the discipline and training annointment? or should I go for the chaos resistance one since I'm running divine flesh? on 7% chaos res atm.
Thanks a lot in advance ^_^

Update to this, got a nice ( I think) helm with chaos res, -chaos res for mobs and the scourge arrow enchant, I have around 39% chaos resistance now, should I aim for higher with the annointment or should I get more ehp? damage feels consistent now.
Does it matter what pieces i get my chaos res on if i want to go divine flesh? Im guessing you just want it on any of: belt, jewelry, helm?

Also what would be the ideal stygian vise for divine flesh variant? I see strength on a lot of the gear but im not sure what its needed for in the build?
Last edited by ShakeAC on Dec 19, 2019, 11:44:55 AM
"
ShakeAC wrote:
Does it matter what pieces i get my chaos res on if i want to go divine flesh? Im guessing you just want it on any of: belt, jewelry, helm?

Also what would be the ideal stygian vise for divine flesh variant? I see strength on a lot of the gear but im not sure what its needed for in the build?

I currently have it on these pieces:

You also annoint the Cleansed Thoughts passive for double chaos resitance so you have easier time getting 85%:
Hi everbody,

i used this guide for league starting and i am now at T9/T10 on maps.
Sadly i have huge problems as i am lacking damage and also survivablity as i need too much time killing bosses..

Could someone give me advice what i should improve on my character?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/pDu8s8fg

It would help me alot if you can provide me with a list of things that would make the most sense to get at my point in the game and the character.

Thanks in advance!
"
Tsekeflime wrote:
Hi everbody,

Sadly i have huge problems as i am lacking damage and also survivablity as i need too much time killing bosses..

It would help me alot if you can provide me with a list of things that would make the most sense to get at my point in the game and the character.

Thanks in advance!

I'm only browsing the forum and not playing this build but...

Dude, one of your ring, your neck, your helm have no life and your other ring only 22 life.

Right there is a HUGE chunk of HP you're missing.

Add the fact you're using a Tabula doesn't help either.

I'm sure you can get some very good upgrades for cheap on those slots.
"
Vorret wrote:
"
Tsekeflime wrote:
Hi everbody,

Thanks in advance!

I'm only browsing the forum and not playing this build but...

Dude, one of your ring, your neck, your helm have no life and your other ring only 22 life.

Right there is a HUGE chunk of HP you're missing.

Add the fact you're using a Tabula doesn't help either.

I'm sure you can get some very good upgrades for cheap on those slots.

Sure thing i can get enough life out of that! Thanks for the advice.

But what should i do for boosting up my damage in this build?
Hello

Really like this build:)!

Got a little bit of currency saved up and was looking to start working on a bow but can only get it 5 linked >_< whilst i save up for more fuses for another go... should i just drop added chaos damage? Want to go for a 6l SB

Thank you!!
"
Syperek wrote:
"
ShakeAC wrote:

I currently have it on these pieces:

You also annoint the Cleansed Thoughts passive for double chaos resitance so you have easier time getting 85%:

Is the chaos damage and increased damage better than flask affixes on a belt? Also what fossils did you use to craft that belt?
Last edited by ShakeAC on Dec 19, 2019, 2:44:03 PM
By how much is ballista better than totems?
Do you guys really feel the difference?
"
Kasrith wrote:

I managed to craft this bow. I do not have the crafting for %chaos damage, and it says it comes from veiled items. I am still a relative noob to some of the mechanics of this game. Is there any way to fast track this process? Target a specific craft/etc?

can i ask what fossils u used for this? just aberrant&corroded ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info