[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I was / am really frustrated with the DPS but I decided now to stay strong and give it another go because i really wanna make it work, i love scourge arrow.

So, do people use 6link ballistas now in body/bow for single target support?

Or can I simply replace totem stuff in here with siege ballista and use 5link?

And getting a 6link rare bow with chaos mods is really much cheaper than darkscorn. Is the difference in damage that high?

"
TNyd wrote:
"
g0dmilk wrote:
Hi,

Im a new player so this is all really overwhelming but you have made it pretty easy to follow.
You say (paraphrased) "when you have enough poison chance, replace poison with unbound/deadly ailments" - how much poison chance is 'enough'?

Thanks!

A

You want 100% chance to poison with Coralito's Signature active.

Brill, thanks!
"
TNyd wrote:
"
g0dmilk wrote:
Hi,

Im a new player so this is all really overwhelming but you have made it pretty easy to follow.
You say (paraphrased) "when you have enough poison chance, replace poison with unbound/deadly ailments" - how much poison chance is 'enough'?

Thanks!

A

You want 100% chance to poison with Coralito's Signature active.

Brill, thanks!
I have around 6.7k hp with my current gear but I'm feeling "Kinda" squishy against the metamorphs in this league, I have the corruption annointment, should I get the discipline and training annointment? or should I go for the chaos resistance one since I'm running divine flesh? on 7% chaos res atm.
Thanks a lot in advance ^_^
Thanks for the guide, really enjoy it so far.

I got a 6linked bow and would run siege ballista with it, what support gems should i use? Is The Embalmer still needed?
Bows got fucked over.
Damage is lacking in end game.

Don't play bows this league
"
Goumes wrote:
Hey! Really enjoying the build so far.
I managed to craft this bow the other day and was wondering if it was worth locking the T1 prefixes, scour and multicraft some attack speed into it.

Path of Building says it will give me 10% more dps with poison included and that will get me pretty ahead of Darkscorn, but it would be 4 exa total. Right now I'm struggling with damage at about T12-T14, having on top of this a Circle of Nostalgia with double HoA Buff/Chaos damage.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I feel like I should be doing better at this point. Only thing I'm missing from the build is the enchant on the helm.

All my gems are lvl 19-0 quality, could it be that? I don't know how much does this build scale with the gem levels.

Ok, I figured out what was wrong with my damage/survability and you guys may be interested in it.

It is very important that you remember to swap the items build from Starter to Default in PoB. The main difference are the flasks, and what made a huge improvement in my damage.

If you are still running Atziri's, swap to a Cinderswallow and socket a jewel with fire damage on your build to proc it as some people said a few posts earlier.

The second big improvement I managed to get was Ascension. I still hadn't done Uber Lab (Despite my 7 attempts lol), but I got to do it this time (the easiest one for me this week if anyone wants to try) and Nature's Boon is just insane. "Flasks Gain Charges every 3 seconds".

Most of the times I died (Besides the oneshots which I still have, but I guess more levels and Hp will do the trick) was becaues I didn't have leech or hp flasks up, and this completely solves that problem. Its amazing!

Now I can just melt my way through T13 no problems whatsoever (Oneshots from Metamorphs aside).

So TLDR; Swap to Cinderswallow + Fire dmg jewel if you havent for huge dmg improvement, and ascend to Nature's Boon if you need more survability.

Still in doubt about the bow and whichever skills are imperative to upgrade first though.
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Anyone wanna rate my gear :) I have 3 exalts to spend but I am unsure on what maybe frenzy quiver or despair on hit embalmers I tried 10 pairs but didnt manage the craft.
Spoiler

I would probably go for either frenzy quiver or dodge boots, otherwise that is pretty nice gear.

"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
What is the ultimate dont care about budget aura setup for the Divine Flesh verison? Are you able to run Male+skitter+precison+Herald?

Other people already answered this but malevolence + precision + hoag + 25% aura (so aspect/flesh & stone) works, and ofc auls.

"
Great Guide, having a lot of fun with this so far. I've been thinking about buying a Cinderswallow Urn, but I'm sorta scared about replacing my Life Flask for boss heals. How do we get life sustain on single target otherwise?

Regen mostly and if you can, annoint soul raker. And just replace atziri promise wiht it, i wouldnt drop life flask.

"
rism4n wrote:
worth multicraft? or its bad without flat chaos/phys?

Hmm, it looks solid on paper but without flat yeah idk how good it is. You can probably just slap it into guide PoB and check the difference.

"
Urkel wrote:
I strongly dislike Mirage Archer, it's slow and I don't like spells doing things for me. What other gem can I get instead of MA? Void Mani?

Just replace it with next best damage support (what is Vile Toxins)

"
Syperek wrote:
Here's my gear I want to use for the Awakener kill, might be possible:

Spoiler

Last upgrades I want to make if I get the required currency would be a helmet with -9 enemy Chaos resistance and helm enchant, better boots and different belt with more reists to counteract the loss of resists from the helmet.

Late league crafting project would probably be a Shaper and Hunter influenced quiver with Chaos damage over time multi, frenzy charge from bosses and additional arrow but that might cost a shit ton to craft.

Overall a good build, very tanky with the Divine Flesh variant.

Definitely also look at phys taken as chaos hunter mod on body and max chaos res hunter mod on quiver for later.

"
Hello,

I'm really enjoying the build so far. It's a great mapper and i can do (sometimes with a little trouble) do most of the bosses.

Yet i feel like my damage is lacking...

Maybe someone can help me out a bit.

Would be appretiated <3

https://pastebin.com/Rh9aqLYj

Hmm your damage looks pretty good to me, maybe you can try Shrapnel Ballista + Rain of Splinters instead of siege if you dont mind a bit extra positioning in boss fights. And ofc try to get Cinder over atziri eventually (also I really like 6l ballista setup later).

"
Goumes wrote:
Hey! Really enjoying the build so far.
I managed to craft this bow the other day and was wondering if it was worth locking the T1 prefixes, scour and multicraft some attack speed into it.

Path of Building says it will give me 10% more dps with poison included and that will get me pretty ahead of Darkscorn, but it would be 4 exa total. Right now I'm struggling with damage at about T12-T14, having on top of this a Circle of Nostalgia with double HoA Buff/Chaos damage.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I feel like I should be doing better at this point. Only thing I'm missing from the build is the enchant on the helm.

All my gems are lvl 19-0 quality, could it be that? I don't know how much does this build scale with the gem levels.

Nah, your gear is already pretty good so rest is probs just the monster resistance nerfs. But as you are already transitioned to basically endgame version, I recommend swapping Skitterbots for Malevolence, will net you less unreserved mana, but way more damage.

For the bow, multimodded version of it would be pretty decent I would most likely go for it.

"
karbengo wrote:

Is this a decent bow? No free prefixes but i might try to six link it?

Yeah its decent. But if 6 linking I would put 6l ballistas inside and 6l SA in body.

"
markuskanada wrote:
I was / am really frustrated with the DPS but I decided now to stay strong and give it another go because i really wanna make it work, i love scourge arrow.

So, do people use 6link ballistas now in body/bow for single target support?

Or can I simply replace totem stuff in here with siege ballista and use 5link?

And getting a 6link rare bow with chaos mods is really much cheaper than darkscorn. Is the difference in damage that high?

Starter setup is mostly 5l ballistas in emablmer but eventually moving to 6l is definitely good idea, I did that on my char atm and they do shitton of damage.

For damage, delve rares are better than Darkscorn, Darkscorn is around 14% weaker in DPS but it has the huge defensive bonus with Divine Flesh and that is why its still awesome bow.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

I managed to craft this bow. I do not have the crafting for %chaos damage, and it says it comes from veiled items. I am still a relative noob to some of the mechanics of this game. Is there any way to fast track this process? Target a specific craft/etc?
Last edited by Kasrith on Dec 19, 2019, 11:26:22 AM
"
Kasrith wrote:

I managed to craft this bow. I do not have the crafting for %chaos damage, and it says it comes from veiled items. I am still a relative noob to some of the mechanics of this game. Is there any way to fast track this process? Target a specific craft/etc?

You can target it with mass buying 2 handers with veiled prefixes, that is what I did last league.

EDIT:

And holy shit, that bow is beautiful
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Dec 19, 2019, 11:36:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info