[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

worth multicraft? or its bad without flat chaos/phys?

I strongly dislike Mirage Archer, it's slow and I don't like spells doing things for me. What other gem can I get instead of MA? Void Mani?
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Anyone wanna rate my gear :) I have 3 exalts to spend but I am unsure on what maybe frenzy quiver or despair on hit embalmers I tried 10 pairs but didnt manage the craft.
Spoiler

Cinderswallow gives 10% MORE damage as long as you have a source of fire damage
- why are you still using Atziri's after spending 10+ ex on the rest of your gear?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Here's my gear I want to use for the Awakener kill, might be possible:

Spoiler

Last upgrades I want to make if I get the required currency would be a helmet with -9 enemy Chaos resistance and helm enchant, better boots and different belt with more reists to counteract the loss of resists from the helmet.

Late league crafting project would probably be a Shaper and Hunter influenced quiver with Chaos damage over time multi, frenzy charge from bosses and additional arrow but that might cost a shit ton to craft.

Overall a good build, very tanky with the Divine Flesh variant.
Hello,

I'm really enjoying the build so far. It's a great mapper and i can do (sometimes with a little trouble) do most of the bosses.

Yet i feel like my damage is lacking...

Maybe someone can help me out a bit.

Would be appretiated <3

https://pastebin.com/Rh9aqLYj
Hey! Really enjoying the build so far.
I managed to craft this bow the other day and was wondering if it was worth locking the T1 prefixes, scour and multicraft some attack speed into it.

Path of Building says it will give me 10% more dps with poison included and that will get me pretty ahead of Darkscorn, but it would be 4 exa total. Right now I'm struggling with damage at about T12-T14, having on top of this a Circle of Nostalgia with double HoA Buff/Chaos damage.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I feel like I should be doing better at this point. Only thing I'm missing from the build is the enchant on the helm.

All my gems are lvl 19-0 quality, could it be that? I don't know how much does this build scale with the gem levels.
From where do you guys with Cinderswallow get ignite? I'm not seeing it on anyones gear.

Also how do you properly calculate the Ballista damage on your total DPS? Do you just add it to the Scourge Arrow? Times the number of Ballistas?

Is this a decent bow? No free prefixes but i might try to six link it?
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
What is the ultimate dont care about budget aura setup for the Divine Flesh verison? Are you able to run Male+skitter+precison+Herald?

Fitting Skitter may not be realistic but you can definitely get Malevolence, Herald, Precision, and say Aspect of the Spider. Fenumus gloves should actually be really strong with this build, but hard to get a good corrupt. For the auras you'd have to grab the 6% node right above ranger start (you can even use intuitive leap to get that, Mana leech, and the chaos notable to save some points) but you may also need some corrupted gems or something.

Also you can run a Malevolence Auls Uprising and get Skitterbots with it.yoy could then also get Spider or even Crab for stacking more mitigation with Divine Flesh. I like Impresence better though since it's other stats are more useful and I like buffing Despair with Empower and Enhance.

That said Hunter influence amulet may be the real solution It can roll reduced Malevolence reservation as well as Chaos Dot Multi and other useful stuff like power+frenzy+endurance charge on kill. Off the top of my head I think the 20-25% reduction could let you narrowly fit all the auras.

I actually dropped an ilvl 84 lapis amulet off Hunter last night, so I will try crafting it soon. Might just throw Aberrants at it. The Malevolence mod has Mana and Aura tags so you can boost it's appearance rate but Lucent and Bound fossils have garbage amulet mods and they'll still be more common, so eh.

Edit:
Also forgot about Circle of Nostalgia's Herald of Agony reservation reduction. So with all these tools you can definitely stack the auras, if you get the right stuff. Just have to weigh the opportunity cost of giving up stuff like 60% chaos damage with HoaG on to get it.
Last edited by oPlaiD on Dec 19, 2019, 8:34:45 PM
"
RimuZ wrote:
From where do you guys with Cinderswallow get ignite? I'm not seeing it on anyones gear.

Also how do you properly calculate the Ballista damage on your total DPS? Do you just add it to the Scourge Arrow? Times the number of Ballistas?

You get a jewel or other jewelry with added fire damage to attacks and the ignites come from our crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info