[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
ThalCup wrote:
Is HH instead soul tether good ?

It's fine, I don't like it because it messes up your cyclone attack speed. Go acrobatics and drop Glorious Vanity.
noot noot
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
What items should I invest first? I'm in red maps now and I fine myself getting one shot by some rare mobs. If anyone can give advice my character name is BLIGHTBEARAss

Drop divine fervour from your tree there's no benefit for the build. Don't pick up the power charge in the witch start until after you fill out all your life wheels.
noot noot
"
Deonix_ wrote:
Can I replace Soul Tether with a rare belt? Very, very hard to fit the resist.

If you do drop Soul Tether and you don't have ES on Hit from a Watcher's Eye, drop Glorious Vanity and invest fully into acrobatics.
noot noot
"
Is 7.52 APS still too much or would it be fine?

Should be fine. Test it out by slotting your Ice Nova in your bar and watching the cooldown refresh. If it triggers immediately after it refreshes then it's good.
noot noot
Build is find but i feel bad about survivability. I have about 4k7 life and 3k2 es but sometime got one shot ( when have no es ). And it's hard to famr uber atziri because got stunned. Please check my profile, character is VuHK_AssCoc
"
Ralign wrote:
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
What items should I invest first? I'm in red maps now and I fine myself getting one shot by some rare mobs. If anyone can give advice my character name is BLIGHTBEARAss

Drop divine fervour from your tree there's no benefit for the build. Don't pick up the power charge in the witch start until after you fill out all your life wheels.
I want to use atziri's aquity but I might struggle on resistances is it fine if I change the shield for a rare and change my elder ring for pure resistances and life? This is my gear waiting for upgrade before UE
"
Build is find but i feel bad about survivability. I have about 4k7 life and 3k2 es but sometime got one shot ( when have no es ). And it's hard to famr uber atziri because got stunned. Please check my profile, character is VuHK_AssCoc

Drop Ambush and Assassinate, pick up Mistwalker, run a Frenzy corruption instead of Onslaught (it sucks). Run a Diamond flask. Drop Life Leech from your Ice Nova links and move it to Frostbolt instead of Energy Leech. Pick up another damage support for Ice Nova, maybe Hypothermia - Elemental Focus. Drop Elemental Focus from your chest and run Inspiration instead.

Make sure you have good pantheons. Drop Flame Dash and replace with Leap Slam linked with Fortify. Down level Precision to Level 14, drop enlighten. Drop CWDT + Frost Bomb Setup.

Your 4L's should be:

Hatred - Herald of Ice - CWDT - Immortal Call/Frost Bomb

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Precision

Vortex - Arcane Surge (6/7) - Bone Chill - Unbound Ailments/Portal/VRF

For bossing I recommend running CWDT Frost Bomb and VRF.

Send me your PoB after you reallocate your ascendancy and adjust your weapons.

P.S. If you still want to use Onslaught, get some flat fire damage on a hypnotic jewel and run Cinderswallow with the critical strike chance craft.
noot noot
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:

I want to use atziri's aquity but I might struggle on resistances is it fine if I change the shield for a rare and change my elder ring for pure resistances and life? This is my gear waiting for upgrade before UE

If you're feeling adventurous try this https://pastebin.com/RhhP6nYg

Will need some reworking of the gems.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Oct 5, 2019, 6:22:41 PM
Hey mate, sorry if this question is not the first one...but what do i have to prefer for annointments on my necklace?

is there any big dps push or really nice toughness stuff what i should take ?
At the moment i am at silence steps ( i play with pandemonius )
but i think there are much better options.
maybe some sword keynotes ?
Last edited by thenvisible on Oct 5, 2019, 7:10:16 PM
Here my current gear. I can do everything all map mod all boss. Im trying to lf mine boss and test with him. Tks 4 ủ guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info