[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:
"

I got this nice corrupt, so could i drop Frozen Trail for addition slot?
And with this sword, my aps is 7.55 ( 3 frenzy charge ). Does this make any impact to dps ?

Yes you can drop Frozen Trail. Try and bring your APS down, see if there are any nodes on the tree you can exchange. Technically you're within the threshold if you have 0 latency with the server but... you probably don't have 0 latency. Can drop coordination and pick up the smaller attack speed node below precision.

I just realized you are the same person with the dual wield setup question I answered earlier. Which are you going to go with?

I still stay with sword and shield. After Uber lab i will go Mistwalker and change to duel weild

And i think the concept of duel weild is to use 3rd skill, what if my as still below 7.5 and i only use 2 skill?
I have this gear What I can do as upgrade ? Im gonna change my shield with frigid fossil spam anything other then that ?

"
Ralign wrote:
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Cansomeone take a look at my POB. It shows me some weird things, in game, my chance to hit with cyclone is 100% and 98% against evasion monsters. In POB chance to hit only 86%? Should I be worried?

Also, I think my attack speed should be fine, right?

https://pastebin.com/JWPCvCfh

PoB doesn't work properly with the new Tempered Mind so you're missing 1000 accuracy, just add it to a random jewel or something to get the same effect.

Your APS is fine but that's assuming you have Frenzy charges up which isn't permanent against bosses if your only source is Poacher's Mark

What do you recommend for frenzy generation? Cospri corruption? Is there any other way? Anoiting Overcharged for frenzy/power/endu charges?
"
Ondrejsik wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Ondrejsik wrote:
Hello, first of, I want to say that this build is really great. Im clearing maps like a charm, BUT Im having problems with bosses on these maps (T12+). Most of them just 2 shot me..including uber lab. Also I have to use Purity of elements instead of hatred gem for +% to all res as Im really low on resistances.

Can you please check my char (Jamailek) and help me where to improve so I can survive these boss encounters. I already spent like 30ex to gear up following this guide (prices on standard are insane).

Thank you very much

TBH with your gear you should have no problems with any content at all make sure you aren't face tanking AoE slams because you don't have enough eHP for that using a loreweave and not a rare. Make sure you keep Fortify up all the time too. You forgot a Tempered Mind for accuracy.

Thank you for insight. I will add Tempered Mind. Just one more question, is it ok to run purity of elements instead of hatred for more res (before i buy some res stuff) or is hatred mandatory overall? Or should I ignore low res and go hatred and just melt all :D

Prioritize defenses first so yeah run PoE until you get enough.
noot noot
"
Walltrigger wrote:
I honestly am a bit confused. I have read your guide and replies but still dont know what attack rate to aim for.

I have no CDR so should I aim for 6 attack rate or 14 in pob with all flasks and buffs up?

https://pastebin.com/FwtyMiKh

Obviosly my current Attack rate is wrong, just want to know what to aim for before I make changes.

14+ CDR = 7.5, NO CDR = 6

Make sure you have relevant flasks and stuff up. If your build generates Frenzy charges add those too.
noot noot
"
"
Ralign wrote:
"

I got this nice corrupt, so could i drop Frozen Trail for addition slot?
And with this sword, my aps is 7.55 ( 3 frenzy charge ). Does this make any impact to dps ?

Yes you can drop Frozen Trail. Try and bring your APS down, see if there are any nodes on the tree you can exchange. Technically you're within the threshold if you have 0 latency with the server but... you probably don't have 0 latency. Can drop coordination and pick up the smaller attack speed node below precision.

I just realized you are the same person with the dual wield setup question I answered earlier. Which are you going to go with?

I still stay with sword and shield. After Uber lab i will go Mistwalker and change to duel weild

And i think the concept of duel weild is to use 3rd skill, what if my as still below 7.5 and i only use 2 skill?

Just hold off on doing anything until you get mistwalker. But dual wielding means you need to double your APS because cyclone alternates weapons.
noot noot
"
batuhan7313 wrote:
I have this gear What I can do as upgrade ? Im gonna change my shield with frigid fossil spam anything other then that ?

What are you trying to craft on the shield it seems fine right now?

Your cold res is lower than your other ones so your Wise Oak doesn't get the penetration. I really like your use of inspiration.

If you want more sustained Frenzy charges grab a corrupted Cospri with the Frenzy implicit.

You don't need ignite chance on your jewel since you ignite when you crit. You do need poison chance though so replace that one with a poison jewel.

You also don't need Weathered Hunter, PoB is glitched and doesn't calculate Tempered Mind right after the nerf.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Oct 3, 2019, 1:36:00 PM
"
Padashuruar wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Cansomeone take a look at my POB. It shows me some weird things, in game, my chance to hit with cyclone is 100% and 98% against evasion monsters. In POB chance to hit only 86%? Should I be worried?

Also, I think my attack speed should be fine, right?

https://pastebin.com/JWPCvCfh

PoB doesn't work properly with the new Tempered Mind so you're missing 1000 accuracy, just add it to a random jewel or something to get the same effect.

Your APS is fine but that's assuming you have Frenzy charges up which isn't permanent against bosses if your only source is Poacher's Mark

What do you recommend for frenzy generation? Cospri corruption? Is there any other way? Anoiting Overcharged for frenzy/power/endu charges?

Only two ways to sustain against bosses with this build. Corrupt or Farrul's Fur.
noot noot
Do I need poachers mark if I'm using -mana cost with chanelling skills? If not really,I believe it would be more efficient to take more life/damage ring with some flat accuracy?
You don't, only need one or the other.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info