[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Made some big improvements on my character today. Got the timeless jewel, yoke of suffering and assassins mark ring. Funny thing with the timeless jewel, bought the cheapest one and divined it to Doryani's (was zerphi's, did actually save a bit of currency this way with a lucky divine although it is not recommended, turns out I get cold leech from previously Arcanist's Dominion as well so im happy.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
Made some big improvements on my character today. Got the timeless jewel, yoke of suffering and assassins mark ring. Funny thing with the timeless jewel, bought the cheapest one and divined it to Doryani's (was zerphi's, did actually save a bit of currency this way with a lucky divine although it is not recommended, turns out I get cold leech from previously Arcanist's Dominion as well so im happy.

Nice, good to know you've had some luck with the Jewel.
noot noot
Ahaha i got about 14.6 aps without Mistwalker

Faster attack 20/20, 18% as from jew, anoint Harvester of Foes for 15% as while leeching ( cheap ). Onslaught corrupt and silver flask ( bossing )
I am so satisfied with the result.
Last edited by qwerty22121998 on Oct 3, 2019, 8:31:04 PM
"

Faster attack 20/20, 18% as from jew, anoint Harvester of Foes for 15% as while leeching ( cheap ). Onslaught corrupt and silver flask ( bossing )

I think 14.6 might be too high if it's without Mistwalker. You can drop onslaught and run Frenzy which, when you have Mistwalker's 20% increased Attack Speed (which is all the time) should push you right to the sweetspot. Double check with your PoB by editing a jewel with 20% increased Attack Speed to simulate Mistwalker.
noot noot
"

Also if you're dual wielding, you only should have one spell in each Cospri's.
noot noot
Is HH instead soul tether good ?
What items should I invest first? I'm in red maps now and I fine myself getting one shot by some rare mobs. If anyone can give advice my character name is BLIGHTBEARAss
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
What items should I invest first? I'm in red maps now and I fine myself getting one shot by some rare mobs. If anyone can give advice my character name is BLIGHTBEARAss

I think better not use carcass jack. Find a rare chest with life, res and gain % life as maximum es is better.
Red map i can clear but i still cant go to uber atziti because always got stunned :(
Can I replace Soul Tether with a rare belt? Very, very hard to fit the resist.
Is 7.52 APS still too much or would it be fine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info