[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

That worked! with a 20/20 faster attacks and two 12% cospris, I can get to 14.30 Attack Rate. One dual attack speed jewel puts me at 14.95 Attack Rate - perfect!

a few questions:

1) What do I slot in my other Cospris? right now I use Frostbolt->Ice Nova-> Life Leech and Faster Casting->Vaal RF->Flame Dash in my shield. I could just take away my IC links for that.

2) Right now I use Cyclone->CoC->Increased Crit->Vaal Ice Nova->Hypothermia->Conc Effect . I'm thinking the gem to replace is either Conc Effect or Increased Crit? My biggest candidate for replacement here is Conc Effect I think. Would you agree?

Thank you so much for your help!

EDIT:

So after a little checking on poe.ninja, I ended up keeping frostbolt->ice nova->life leech in my main, and put vortex->unbound ailments->bonechill in the offhand. I replaced Conc Effect with Faster Attacks. This puts me, when all flasks and Mistwalker is up, at 14.90 Attack rate - which is good enough for me.

The damage increase is huge. Before I was ripping through maps, but now it's just obscene. I'm about to go take this up against Shaper to see how that goes.

Edit2: Shaper requires a little more finesse with the mechanics, but otherwise died at a good rate. I do wonder if there's a better option for the offhand than vortex though.
Last edited by JayRizzo03 on Sep 30, 2019, 11:22:34 PM
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:
That worked! with a 20/20 faster attacks and two 12% cospris, I can get to 14.30 Attack Rate. One dual attack speed jewel puts me at 14.95 Attack Rate - perfect!

a few questions:

1) What do I slot in my other Cospris? right now I use Frostbolt->Ice Nova-> Life Leech and Faster Casting->Vaal RF->Flame Dash in my shield. I could just take away my IC links for that.

2) Right now I use Cyclone->CoC->Increased Crit->Vaal Ice Nova->Hypothermia->Conc Effect . I'm thinking the gem to replace is either Conc Effect or Increased Crit? My biggest candidate for replacement here is Conc Effect I think. Would you agree?

Thank you so much for your help!

EDIT:

So after a little checking on poe.ninja, I ended up keeping frostbolt->ice nova->life leech in my main, and put vortex->unbound ailments->bonechill in the offhand. I replaced Conc Effect with Faster Attacks. This puts me, when all flasks and Mistwalker is up, at 14.90 Attack rate - which is good enough for me.

The damage increase is huge. Before I was ripping through maps, but now it's just obscene. I'm about to go take this up against Shaper to see how that goes.

Edit2: Shaper requires a little more finesse with the mechanics, but otherwise died at a good rate. I do wonder if there's a better option for the offhand than vortex though.

Frostbolt - LL - Onslaught/Hypothermia/Elemental Focus
Ice Nova - Hypothermia - Concentrated Effect
noot noot
Thank you Ralign! this build feels just amazing. Frostbolts fly everywhere, I zoom through every map at lightning speed, and i clear entire screens. I really appreciate all the help you gave me!
buil on the idea of Simsons2. I use 2 cruse on ring and Revitalising Frost on Amulet

What can I do to upgrade it?
Sorry for my bad english :V

I just got this, i have idea that change this build to fire version using anger, avatar of fire.
"

I just got this, i have idea that change this build to fire version using anger, avatar of fire.

If you run avatar of fire use 2 circles of anguish with herald of ash buff effect + zealotry/hatred. Anger's flat damage isn't that good even with the Watcher's Eye, better to scale your cold damage. Reasoning is your cold damage gets scaled twice. First scaled by % cold on the tree, then converted to fire and scaled again by % fire modifiers.
noot noot
"
Sigosuu wrote:
buil on the idea of Simsons2. I use 2 cruse on ring and Revitalising Frost on Amulet

What can I do to upgrade it?
Sorry for my bad english :V

Change your craft on ring to -2 mana cost so that your uptime on Frenzy charges is more consistent against single bosses. Only other thing I can think of is to change your helmet so that you get -9% Cold Res to Nearby Enemies with Frigid Fossils.
noot noot
Spoiler

And a 17% as
But i'm only have 13aps ( while having 3 frenzy charge )
Is any way i can increase aps to 15 without change my helmet to devoto ( i dont have enough dex )
You could technically get Cyclone Attack speed enchant :) Or fix it by using some jewel(-s)

I got this nice corrupt, so could i drop Frozen Trail for addition slot?
And with this sword, my aps is 7.55 ( 3 frenzy charge ). Does this make any impact to dps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info