[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Alrighty,

I worked on my character a bit.

Im quite happy with the result i have now.

What do you think?

I could drop some damage nodes for more life.

Chanced a shaped soul tether, was quite lucky.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1yC381VA
Hey Going on my first uber elder with this build.

Is atziri's acuity a must have for the fight?
"
AIbatroll wrote:
Hey Going on my first uber elder with this build.

Is atziri's acuity a must have for the fight?

No, just don't facetank much
noot noot
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
Alrighty,

I worked on my character a bit.

Im quite happy with the result i have now.

What do you think?

I could drop some damage nodes for more life.

Chanced a shaped soul tether, was quite lucky.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1yC381VA

You'll do more DMG with C2F and a shaped ring in your links I did the math. Up to you if you want to swap the pyre out for something else. DMG looks good.
noot noot
Hello i love your guide and playing it is super fun and i use the Farruls and was able to tweak it so its APS conform. My question is what can i improve to further gain damage ? I would appreciate if you could take a look at my char for a second :)
"
Toshiroh wrote:
Hello i love your guide and playing it is super fun and i use the Farruls and was able to tweak it so its APS conform. My question is what can i improve to further gain damage ? I would appreciate if you could take a look at my char for a second :)

Your profile is private and you haven't linked a PoB or your gear...
noot noot
Hello!

Is it possible to get exacly 7.5 attack speed??? im trying rly hard and all I get is 7.41, 7.46 or 7.52 (and that last number i guess is too much).

PS. This is my gear and I managed to finish Uber Elder 5 times + 2 last of them were deathless, thx for guide! ;)

Last edited by Saimarulol on Jul 24, 2019, 7:10:48 PM
Hey Ralign,

enjoying the build so far, but I'm afraid of dying at the moment. Im really not sure how to improve my build so that I will survive HC. Running a granite or basalt flask to mitigate the physical damages aswell as physical damage taken as lightning on helmet.
I just get chunked to low hp in red maps. Maybe I just suck at the game and need to play more careful.

thanks anyway

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/Q6iarzAK

I think I will get lioneye's remorse, drop herald and get determination and see how that works. I mean the shield gave me 1/4 of my damage but yea HC I guess.
Would love to hear your input
Last edited by tiasim on Jul 24, 2019, 6:27:15 PM
Thoughts on having Warlods Mark instead of Poachers Mark if we have Frenzy Charge from Corrupted Cospri already? Then we can potentially replaced Leech gem for DPS gem?
"
Bootters wrote:
Thoughts on having Warlods Mark instead of Poachers Mark if we have Frenzy Charge from Corrupted Cospri already? Then we can potentially replaced Leech gem for DPS gem?

Warlord's Mark doesn't work with spells anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info