[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

If using a Headhunter with this build what sort of things would you say are essential to use along side it? ie swapping Pandemonius for Solstice vigil. Would I want to lower my APS to compensate for HH buffs? I know I could probably drop Starkonja's for a rare fossil crafted helm with -9 cold res. I'd also probably craft new boots with two-toned base for the extra res. Maybe drop my unnatural instinct too? Just looking for the best set up for my push to level 100.

POB if you have the time: https://pastebin.com/hrzBFW0J
"
JordanT7 wrote:
If using a Headhunter with this build what sort of things would you say are essential to use along side it? ie swapping Pandemonius for Solstice vigil. Would I want to lower my APS to compensate for HH buffs? I know I could probably drop Starkonja's for a rare fossil crafted helm with -9 cold res. I'd also probably craft new boots with two-toned base for the extra res. Maybe drop my unnatural instinct too? Just looking for the best set up for my push to level 100.

POB if you have the time: https://pastebin.com/hrzBFW0J

Use two Cospri's that'll put your APS cap at 15 instead of 7.5, you can try shackles of the wretched but solstice vigil by itself is probably fine. Try and push something like 11-12 APS. With HH buffs it should push you to 15 at most, I don't have one so I can't fine tune it but just do some maps and see what the haste aura gives you.
noot noot
any tips on boosting my dps without sacrificing too much survivalability?

did a 4way today, got 1.5 bars loot, did 3.5 cycles. not sure what a benchmark that is, but I guess it could go faster?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/BmxwmSNg

thanks, great guide!
"
danteafk wrote:
any tips on boosting my dps without sacrificing too much survivalability?

did a 4way today, got 1.5 bars loot, did 3.5 cycles. not sure what a benchmark that is, but I guess it could go faster?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/BmxwmSNg

thanks, great guide!

21 gems, drop a life flask for DMG.
noot noot
Hi, i got 0.2% cold dmg leech as life from the corrupted node Legion Jewel. Do you think that's enough leech? Can i get rid off the Life Leech gem?
Any advices for this craft? I'm a rookie in crafting. I already made a imprint of it but what do I do now?

Regal + annul to multimod it?
"
Bootters wrote:
Hi, i got 0.2% cold dmg leech as life from the corrupted node Legion Jewel. Do you think that's enough leech? Can i get rid off the Life Leech gem?

Not enough unless you do like 400k per Ice Nova.
noot noot
"
AIbatroll wrote:
Any advices for this craft? I'm a rookie in crafting. I already made a imprint of it but what do I do now?

Regal + annul to multimod it?

Yeah, regal + annul. I like to put Life, Cannot be Frozen, MS (not hybrid), and one dual resistance. You can drop Cannot be Frozen with the hybrid EVA + Life
noot noot
Hi There,

Yesterday i started the CoC ice nova build.

I'm really loving it, although i altered it quite a bit to work with Eternity shroud.

Im using one cosprice together with atziri's reflection, i have another Cosprice in the stash and when i want more dps i have a Crafted one handed sword for off-hand.

Now i have some questions.

Is one frozen trail enough? I'm using two at the moment. i like to know the con's and pro's.

Also, if i have double cosprice. and socket them both with the same order of spells --> Frostbolt/Ice nova - Support gem. Does this work, or is there a global cooldown?

Also, i see alot of people with Soul Tether. why is Soul tether worth it ?
is it just for the perm leeching buff? I can get a shaped soul tether with a bit of a hassle, but it should be doable. although i cant get a shaped Atziri's Acuity i think so the synergy between the two would be lost.

Right now i'm using a belt with Aspect of the cat. But as i just looked into the APS/CDR topic, im starting to think its not worth it, not at all without using farrul's fur wich im not using. All it does now is mess up my APS every so seconds. So i should probably replace that? Maybe replace it with aspect of the spider. Or Soul Tether if it has any substantial upsides?

I can easily get a stable 7.5 aps without Aspect of the cat and it wont mess up the aps every couple of seconds.

I still need a Watcher's eye, and some other gems like Might of the meek and maybe unnatural instinct. But here is my build so far.

Would love to get some opinions on it and please tell me what i can do for max improvements. I'm a bit low on defenses/life Atm. but also dont want to sacrifice to much Damage for it as Damage is the way im building it right now.

Thank you so much, and i hope you or some of you can help me improve my build. It's been fun so far.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/mPgQAczM

"
Ralign wrote:
"
Bootters wrote:

Not enough unless you do like 400k per Ice Nova.

Thanks for the response!

I'm still kinda confused about the leech mechanics, if I shoot the frostball as well shouldn't that give enough DPS for leech to be capped?

Additionally I'm seeing everyone link both Frostbolt and Ice Nova in Cospri, would it be better to just link Frostbolt with 2 support gems? Why do we need 2 Ice Nova gem (1 in chest, 1 in weapon)

Btw awesome build! Kill all the end game content in the game so far, gonna try to push as far as possible in Delve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info