[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Saimarulol wrote:
"
Bootters wrote:
Thoughts on having Warlods Mark instead of Poachers Mark if we have Frenzy Charge from Corrupted Cospri already? Then we can potentially replaced Leech gem for DPS gem?

Warlord's Mark doesn't work with spells anymore.

Still work with Cyclone i believe
"
Saimarulol wrote:
Hello!

Is it possible to get exacly 7.5 attack speed??? im trying rly hard and all I get is 7.41, 7.46 or 7.52 (and that last number i guess is too much).

PS. This is my gear and I managed to finish Uber Elder 5 times + 2 last of them were deathless, thx for guide! ;)

7.46 is good. It's best not to push your APS too close to 7.5 because the trigger rate is variable with ping.
noot noot
"
tiasim wrote:
Hey Ralign,

enjoying the build so far, but I'm afraid of dying at the moment. Im really not sure how to improve my build so that I will survive HC. Running a granite or basalt flask to mitigate the physical damages aswell as physical damage taken as lightning on helmet.
I just get chunked to low hp in red maps. Maybe I just suck at the game and need to play more careful.

thanks anyway

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/Q6iarzAK

I think I will get lioneye's remorse, drop herald and get determination and see how that works. I mean the shield gave me 1/4 of my damage but yea HC I guess.
Would love to hear your input

There are a few options, with ranging degrees of price. I'll list them in order of estimated cost.

1) pick up a Flesh and Stone for the blind aura and less DMG

2) start replacing your gear with armour bases including your chestpiece
(if you are having dex issues you can move the timeless jewel up beside avatar of fire, that'll give you 20 dex back) and run the "HC meme" VMS and/or MS with granite flask.

3) fit determination in with reduced reservation investment on tree and on gear (shaped shield)

4) discipline watcher's eye with ES on hit

5) acuity

6) 4 and 5 together
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 24, 2019, 10:55:30 PM
Hey Ralign,

Enjoying the build so far, but I am just not hitting hard enough, at least i think i am... I manage to do uber lab but atziri + shaper is still impossible for me.

Can I request what to upgrade / swap out? I happen to have my qotf from mf-ing so I have been trying to 6L a loreweave that i've been saving up. I don't really understand how crafting work hence I didnt try to make/search one.. Also barely capped my res with a "meh" boots (30c). I have 8ex to work with so please do advise me! I couldnt find a watcher eye for zeal + hatred for cheap :x

POB: https://pastebin.com/YqKqsaMi

Or you can directly view my character @ SarissaLegionCrit.

PS: the corrupted cospri with frenzy per 200mana consumed isnt really cheap... (people are selling 4~15ex,sob sob..)

Okay.

I think I'm Done.

got myself a shaped ring and C2F.

https://pastebin.com/q121nkpj
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Saimarulol wrote:
Hello!

Is it possible to get exacly 7.5 attack speed??? im trying rly hard and all I get is 7.41, 7.46 or 7.52 (and that last number i guess is too much).

PS. This is my gear and I managed to finish Uber Elder 5 times + 2 last of them were deathless, thx for guide! ;)

7.46 is good. It's best not to push your APS too close to 7.5 because the trigger rate is variable with ping.

Can you explain why having APS close to 7.5 is bad?

For me atm with all buffs (Frenzy Charges Golem Onslaught etc) my APS is ~7.6. Is that a bad thing? Should I try to reduce my APS?

I do have a 14% cooldown recovery on my boot
"
Hatsuyomi wrote:
Hey Ralign,

Enjoying the build so far, but I am just not hitting hard enough, at least i think i am... I manage to do uber lab but atziri + shaper is still impossible for me.

Can I request what to upgrade / swap out? I happen to have my qotf from mf-ing so I have been trying to 6L a loreweave that i've been saving up. I don't really understand how crafting work hence I didnt try to make/search one.. Also barely capped my res with a "meh" boots (30c). I have 8ex to work with so please do advise me! I couldnt find a watcher eye for zeal + hatred for cheap :x

PS: the corrupted cospri with frenzy per 200mana consumed isnt really cheap... (people are selling 4~15ex,sob sob..)

That's unlucky I snagged one before all the Cospri builds came out for 30c in week 2 of league.

Drop grace and run zealotry (you don't need a 2 prop), maybe pick up a starjonjas for tank. I don't have access to a computer but make sure your APS doesn't exceed 7.5 with frenzy charges up. When you swap your qotf out maybe just use a carcass jack since you seem strapped on resists. Don't forget to change out your flasks for a wise oak and atziris.

noot noot
"
Bootters wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Saimarulol wrote:
Hello!

Can you explain why having APS close to 7.5 is bad?

For me atm with all buffs (Frenzy Charges Golem Onslaught etc) my APS is ~7.6. Is that a bad thing? Should I try to reduce my APS?

I do have a 14% cooldown recovery on my boot

The explanation is super complicated but here's the short and sweet. Your skills go on CD with CoC. If you crit and trigger a skill whose cooldown is slightly longer than the frequency of your hits then every other crit will be a dud because the skill is still on CD.

Example: if you attack every .25s and the skill cooldown is .26s for ease of explanation. You hit at

0s

.25s

.5s

.75s

1s

If you crit every hit, the first time you crit your skill is on cooldown until .26s, but you hit at .25s meaning nothing happens. Your next triggering opportunity is then at .5s, etc... So in reality if you attack slightly too fast, you miss up to half your triggers. Now if you bring your attack speed slower so you hit every .26 or .27 seconds then every crit you are guaranteed to proc a spell because their cooldown is faster than you hit.

I'm typing this on my phone but there's a more detailed explanation in the first few pages of the guide as a response.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 25, 2019, 11:45:30 AM
Can you explain to me a little more about the APS thing on cyclone? Mine says I have 0.13 attack timer, which I calculated to be about 7.69 attacks per second. If I understand right that's bad? Cause I wanna be under 7.5? Also, could it just be rounding on the attack timer and there's no way to know how right it is?

By the way, I'm having an absolute blast with the build, tyvm.

EDIT: Just read the response above. Still confused but makes more sense now.
Last edited by raikkou on Jul 25, 2019, 12:15:28 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Hatsuyomi wrote:
Hey Ralign,

That's unlucky I snagged one before all the Cospri builds came out for 30c in week 2 of league.

Drop grace and run zealotry (you don't need a 2 prop), maybe pick up a starjonjas for tank. I don't have access to a computer but make sure your APS doesn't exceed 7.5 with frenzy charges up. When you swap your qotf out maybe just use a carcass jack since you seem strapped on resists. Don't forget to change out your flasks for a wise oak and atziris.

Alright, will get a zeal + hatred eye but what will be the most beneficial mods for me? to boost dmg i meant. Currently when I'm on 3 frenzy iirc, my atk spd is 8. I un-allocated Coordination node already too :) Yeah i'll get a carcass but my resistances probably wont be perfect for a wise oak... shall i just get cold to my highest?

Edit: I bought a 6L Carcass Jack n i remembered i had very high cold res roll on qotf... oh boy x-x
What shd i do?
Last edited by Hatsuyomi on Jul 26, 2019, 4:24:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info