[3.6] Eternity Shroud Winter Orb Trickster (the best one)

"
bobtctsh wrote:
How do you guys enjoy a 4000 life build? die crazy in t11,

going back to by 24000es oculist

About 6k EHP with good DPS is enough to clear anything (including uber elder) deathless, everything just dies instantly. Only delving at 600 depth was not comfortable enough for me: too much chaos damage and ondeath effects.
If you die constantly in t11 maps and you need 24k ES to play PoE, it's probably not the problem of the build :)
Thanks for the build.

I've been looking for a fast mapper.
I have a decent bosser that allows me to farm Uber Elder (TitillaNipples), but T16 clear is not as smooth as I'd like: a T16 UGS takes me at least 5 mins, you agree it's too much.
During one of those Ubers this dropped, had to spend 1 Divine and I linked it in 40 Fusings (don't mind the gems, I'm still leveling in yellow maps).

I'm gonna level a little bit more, I'll run my last Lab and then I'll buy the bases and I'll craft them.

BUT

I only have 17 Exalts on me, so I'll start with Devouring Diadem and regular Pyre.

What base would you suggest me to buy according to my budget, including the cost of the crafting process?

Thanks!
"
samhoara wrote:

I only have 17 Exalts on me, so I'll start with Devouring Diadem and regular Pyre.
What base would you suggest me to buy according to my budget, including the cost of the crafting process?
Thanks!

for weapons? With your budget - probably shaped prophecy wand ilvl85+, 60-90c per base
or even cheaper - imbuend wand, it's like 20c. 3% spell damage difference
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on May 6, 2019, 5:08:32 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
for weapons? With your budget - probably shaped prophecy wand ilvl85+, 60-90c per base

Thanks! So two prophecy wands, alt spam until t1 % ele dmg as extra chaos dmg, regal, annull if needed and then multimod right? Sorry, this would be my first attempt ever at crafting.

The rest seems pretty straight forward. I feel so stupid because I sold a Watcher's that rolled with hatred/zealotry a week ago and only now I realize that I could've used it haha.
"
samhoara wrote:

Thanks! So two prophecy wands, alt spam until t1 % ele dmg as extra chaos dmg, regal, annull if needed and then multimod right? Sorry, this would be my first attempt ever at crafting.

yea, correct
"
samhoara wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

The rest seems pretty straight forward. I feel so stupid because I sold a Watcher's that rolled with hatred/zealotry a week ago and only now I realize that I could've used it haha.

If you don't want to bother with crafting, you can just do a blanket trade search for one-handed weapons with "gain 16+% ele as extra chaos" and "can have multiple crafted modifiers" and see what you get. Tons of already crafted ones on non-elite bases or maybe one or two suboptimal mods available for 2-4 ex. They'll be more than adequate to get you farming.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
About 6k EHP with good DPS is enough to clear anything (including uber elder) deathless, everything just dies instantly. Only delving at 600 depth was not comfortable enough for me: too much chaos damage and ondeath effects.
If you die constantly in t11 maps and you need 24k ES to play PoE, it's probably not the problem of the build :)

When people claiming something with "EHP" they are mostly jokes, stun/freeze are all calculated with 4k life.
Having a 24k es char is a result of min-max not because people need it to play the game.
Doing uber elder deathless with this must be so satisfying that i respec my soulrend trickster to this, even knowing that it will be nerfed to the ground in one month. but it didn't work out well for me after died twice to a syndicates in a t11, which is more than my oculist's death count in the entire league.
A casual gamer
Great guide. Was wondering how functional this build would be from a league starter standpoint (was thinking of running with it in flashback league). Without eternity shroud, is the build just completely gutted or is it still functional but with far lower damage?
"
bobtctsh wrote:
How do you guys enjoy a 4000 life build? die crazy in t11,

going back to by 24000es oculist

I did all guardians (shaper and elder) also killed shaper solo.

I just cant kill uber Elder solo.
maybe you need to improve your quality of life
"
bobtctsh wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

When people claiming something with "EHP" they are mostly jokes, stun/freeze are all calculated with 4k life.
Having a 24k es char is a result of min-max not because people need it to play the game.
Doing uber elder deathless with this must be so satisfying that i respec my soulrend trickster to this, even knowing that it will be nerfed to the ground in one month. but it didn't work out well for me after died twice to a syndicates in a t11, which is more than my oculist's death count in the entire league.

Now I am sure that you have a problem with your build XD.
Try to get warlord links to survive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info