[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
Profatum wrote:
What do you think about using diadem? You can use zealotry+grace+herald of ash. Also with enlighten you can even get some mana saved, so you can use dread banner also for accuracy rating reduce.

Devouring Diadem looks like it would be very strong. If I were to ever play this build from the ground up a second time, I would try to incorporate that item into the build somehow.

"
feichas96 wrote:
I'm leveling up, what node i should get first ?
ty

Hi there. You're going to have to be a bit more specific. If you're asking about Ascension, there's a section in the main guide for that. If you're asking about where to travel in the passive tree at the start of a new character, then I would suggestion filling out the area immediately around the Shadow starting area, then branching out to the other side of the tree picking up a good balance of life and damage, however you see fit.

"
desing1 wrote:
hi, i have some questions if u can...

why you invest 1 point on fangs of viper?
why you use a staff with PCOC considering this build make power charges while channeling?
is it viable the perfect form for armor? (artic armor freee)

that so. ty for this build.

Fangs of the Viper just gives us a little bit of dex and some movement speed, nothing too major. If you meet all the dex requirements of the build and would instead prefer to invest that point into a life node, go for it.

PCoC was changed in patch 3.3.0 to now give 4% more damage per power charge that you have. So while yes, Trickster can easily generate these charges while mapping, and to a lesser extent, channeling in boss fights, PCoC gives us 100% uptime on those charges and gives us another 24% more multiplier. It's the single highest damage affix we can have on a staff.

Yes, The Perfect Form is a great body armor for this build, but you will need more dex than my build currently has and you will also have to find other sources of ES since you'll lose quite a bit by switching out Carcass Jack.
What about this armor? it gives really huge dps boost if items are shaped. I think its pretty easy for full shaper items. And what about amulet like this? Gains gives alot dmg (this amulet just for comparison)

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Mar 30, 2019, 1:27:27 AM
"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:
What do you think about using diadem? You can use zealotry+grace+herald of ash. Also with enlighten you can even get some mana saved, so you can use dread banner also for accuracy rating reduce.

Devouring Diadem looks like it would be very strong. If I were to ever play this build from the ground up a second time, I would try to incorporate that item into the build somehow.

"
feichas96 wrote:
I'm leveling up, what node i should get first ?
ty

Hi there. You're going to have to be a bit more specific. If you're asking about Ascension, there's a section in the main guide for that. If you're asking about where to travel in the passive tree at the start of a new character, then I would suggestion filling out the area immediately around the Shadow starting area, then branching out to the other side of the tree picking up a good balance of life and damage, however you see fit.

"
desing1 wrote:

why you use a staff with PCOC considering this build make power charges while channeling?

Fangs of the Viper just gives us a little bit of dex and some movement speed, nothing too major. If you meet all the dex requirements of the build and would instead prefer to invest that point into a life node, go for it.

PCoC was changed in patch 3.3.0 to now give 4% more damage per power charge that you have. So while yes, Trickster can easily generate these charges while mapping, and to a lesser extent, channeling in boss fights, PCoC gives us 100% uptime on those charges and gives us another 24% more multiplier. It's the single highest damage affix we can have on a staff.

Yes, The Perfect Form is a great body armor for this build, but you will need more dex than my build currently has and you will also have to find other sources of ES since you'll lose quite a bit by switching out Carcass Jack.

And also i really don't like the idea of focus, what mod on staff i can use instead of double damage while focused?

Running a similar build. Need to replace chest and gloves eventually but not sure what else to aim for
"
xRustySpoon wrote:

what would you do difference with one? I have a pretty decent one I got the other day. would it just be a matter of changing out the 2 passive points spent to reach EB for more life? there's a handful of life clusters your PoB dont fully complete so it would be easy to just swap the points in for that

I might try this build out but 4.7k life and 1.5 es when its EB/MoM is super squishy
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 30, 2019, 1:23:28 PM
"
What about this armor? it gives really huge dps boost if items are shaped. I think its pretty easy for full shaper items. And what about amulet like this? Gains gives alot dmg (this amulet just for comparison)

Eternity Shroud is just an okay chest in a build like this. We aren't converting our damage multiple times to get the most out of the "as extra chaos" modifier. I would essentially value the increased AoE on Carcass Jack more than maybe a bit more damage.

As for the amulet, unlike physical spells that benefit from all those "phys as extra X", we would only have access to the "non-chaos as chaos" on elder amulets. If you can find a nice one with crit multi and life and it then I say go for it but I don't think it's something you actively need to be looking for.

"
Profatum wrote:
And also i really don't like the idea of focus, what mod on staff i can use instead of double damage while focused?

Well, I can't recommend focus enough. Double damage on the staff combined with cast speed on gloves is a literal fuckload of burst DPS, but I can understand that not everyone wants to engage with such a mechanic. I only use mine like once a map though.

If you don't want to use focus, you can simply craft the flat "chance to deal damage". I think at max its 8-10%, so quite a bit less than the focus mod, but it's always active.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
what would you do difference with one? I have a pretty decent one I got the other day. would it just be a matter of changing out the 2 passive points spent to reach EB for more life? there's a handful of life clusters your PoB dont fully complete so it would be easy to just swap the points in for that

I might try this build out but 4.7k life and 1.5 es when its EB/MoM is super squishy

Well for one I'd probably reroll it as hybrid Occultist. I'd probably grab things like Spiritual Aid, another power charge. I'd have to figure out a way to generate corpses automatically for Feast of Flesh. We'd also be taking Malediction in a build like this so we'd have to figure out if getting curse effect on the tree would be worth it. The tree might look very similar or it might do more traveling, I'm not entirely sure.

As for how the build feels, it's definitely one of those builds that relies on killing things first. Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead has good reach during mapping. We have amazing recovery of both our life and es, so that's never really a concern. Most boss fights only last a fraction of a second so most are never really a threat to us. In the event that a boss fight is phased or takes longer than your average T15, then manual dodging is required. But if you watch my Uber Elder video it's very doable. I still take damage in that fight but never really considered it to be difficult because we had "too little hp."

"
ThePuppet wrote:

Running a similar build. Need to replace chest and gloves eventually but not sure what else to aim for

Looks solid. I'm curious as to why you're not running an Empower when you have the +2 support gems craft?
"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"

Eternity Shroud is just an okay chest in a build like this. We aren't converting our damage multiple times to get the most out of the "as extra chaos" modifier. I would essentially value the increased AoE on Carcass Jack more than maybe a bit more damage.

As for the amulet, unlike physical spells that benefit from all those "phys as extra X", we would only have access to the "non-chaos as chaos" on elder amulets. If you can find a nice one with crit multi and life and it then I say go for it but I don't think it's something you actively need to be looking for.

"
Profatum wrote:

Well, I can't recommend focus enough. Double damage on the staff combined with cast speed on gloves is a literal fuckload of burst DPS, but I can understand that not everyone wants to engage with such a mechanic. I only use mine like once a map though.

If you don't want to use focus, you can simply craft the flat "chance to deal damage". I think at max its 8-10%, so quite a bit less than the focus mod, but it's always active.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Well for one I'd probably reroll it as hybrid Occultist. I'd probably grab things like Spiritual Aid, another power charge. I'd have to figure out a way to generate corpses automatically for Feast of Flesh. We'd also be taking Malediction in a build like this so we'd have to figure out if getting curse effect on the tree would be worth it. The tree might look very similar or it might do more traveling, I'm not entirely sure.

As for how the build feels, it's definitely one of those builds that relies on killing things first. Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead has good reach during mapping. We have amazing recovery of both our life and es, so that's never really a concern. Most boss fights only last a fraction of a second so most are never really a threat to us. In the event that a boss fight is phased or takes longer than your average T15, then manual dodging is required. But if you watch my Uber Elder video it's very doable. I still take damage in that fight but never really considered it to be difficult because we had "too little hp."

Can we have use cast while channeling versus bosses?
Right i'm altering my staff to get pcoc and i've never thought that i can be so unlucky. I don't believe anymore that this is possible for me to roll this mod. I've lost over 1000 alterations, i received socketed gems supported by arcane surge/cast while challening over 40 times. Right now i'm stuck with double tier1:

Can this one work?
I have almost no currency left, and also i lost potential 40-50ex by retarded memory management. I want to kill myself.
Even i'll get this cursed mod, i'll need to also win in annulottery.
Upd: got this mod, with another trash mod. Should i regal this then annul? Are there chances that after regal there won't be any added mods?
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 30, 2019, 4:07:59 PM
"
desing1 wrote:

"

thank you so much for answering, thats what i need to start.
Last edited by desing1 on Mar 30, 2019, 3:10:39 PM
"
Profatum wrote:

Can we have use cast while channeling versus bosses?
Right i'm altering my staff to get pcoc and i've never thought that i can be so unlucky. I don't believe anymore that this is possible for me to roll this mod. I've lost over 1000 alterations, i received socketed gems supported by arcane surge/cast while challening over 40 times. Right now i'm stuck with double tier1:

Can this one work?
I have almost no currency left, and also i lost potential 40-50ex by retarded memory management. I want to kill myself.
Even i'll get this cursed mod, i'll need to also win in annulottery.
Upd: got this mod, with another trash mod. Should i regal this then annul? Are there chances that after regal there won't be any added mods?

You can use CwC all the time, but it requires you to use Unearth totems that are very annoying to keep up during harder boss encounters.

It's pretty unfortunate that you've had some bad luck with the staff, but at least it's already 6 linked. If you simply alched it and used it for a while until you got more currency that would work. Hell, a 6-link white staff would be enough to do most maps I would think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info