[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

After 6-linking my staff in ~200 fuses I had some unlucky annuls but it's finally crafted. For clear I'm using winter orb in my gloves, that'll change when I get some white sockets in my staff. Winter orb just feels a lot faster. I also got an abyss jewel with t1 life, t1 phasing and t1 onslaught which makes it even faster.

I do sometimes feel squishy but I still have to upgrade some pieces, especially my jewels. What are your thoughts about using a kaom's heart as a chest piece or perhaps a high evasion and energy shield armour and go full ci?

Overal I'm really enjoying this build!

Your watchers eyes jewl, is that the best in slot for this build?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Jonikonas wrote:
After 6-linking my staff in ~200 fuses I had some unlucky annuls but it's finally crafted. For clear I'm using winter orb in my gloves, that'll change when I get some white sockets in my staff. Winter orb just feels a lot faster. I also got an abyss jewel with t1 life, t1 phasing and t1 onslaught which makes it even faster.

I do sometimes feel squishy but I still have to upgrade some pieces, especially my jewels. What are your thoughts about using a kaom's heart as a chest piece or perhaps a high evasion and energy shield armour and go full ci?

Overal I'm really enjoying this build!

Glad you're having fun with it.

I think ideally the ultimate end-game chest piece for this build would involve some insane crafted EV/ES rare with more life, more evasion, and more ES than Carcass Jack currently gives. I'm not willing to put any more currency into it atm since I'm comfortably doing most content, but I think if you wanted to push it even further this is the route you would take.

CI would be really difficult though. In theory you could make it work but the gear would be way more expensive. Dense fossils are like 13c a pop right now and good ES gear has always been harder to craft. Life is just easier in that sense.

"
Romulas19 wrote:
Your watchers eyes jewl, is that the best in slot for this build?

The Arcane Surge on consecrated ground is very good yes, but the penetration isn't as needed. I found it for a decent price though and decided to pull the trigger. I believe Anger goes up to a higher % of penetration, so ideally that would be better than the Zealotry pen. If you got super crazy with a 3rd mod I'm not even sure what the best option would be.
I decided to splurge and went with a bit crazy triple zealotry mod watcher's eye. Nom....nom....nom.
XOPH'S BLOOD AMULET IS NOT BETTER FOR THIS BUILD?

AND WHY YOU NO CHANGE ELEMENTAL FOCUS FOR COMBUSTION?

ELEMENTAL FOCUS BROKEN IGNITE INFICT

COMBUSTION GIVES FIRE DAMAGE% AND +20% FIRE RESIST AND IGNITE
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 1, 2019, 9:44:50 PM
"
tomurko wrote:
XOPH'S BLOOD AMULET IS NOT BETTER FOR THIS BUILD?

AND WHY YOU NO CHANGE ELEMENTAL FOCUS FOR COMBUSTION?

ELEMENTAL FOCUS BROKEN IGNITE INFICT

COMBUSTION GIVES FIRE DAMAGE% AND +20% FIRE RESIST AND IGNITE

I appreciate your interest in the build, but please try reading through the guide next time before posting questions, I already answer most of these.

Our amulet is how we get our life leech. It also has a fuckload of crit multi and is more DPS than a Xoph's Blood, even with an enemy being covered in Ash.

We run Ele Focus during tough single-target encounters because we have Combustion on our Storm Brand, which gives us the benefits of the negative fire resist without having to run it in our main setup, allowing a stronger damage support instead.

Just got this one
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Just got this one

That'll do nicely.
Question: why is PCOC such a big deal, if you use Swift Killer
"
Question: why is PCOC such a big deal, if you use Swift Killer

Power charge on crit gives you 4% MORE damage for each power charge you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info