[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
chrisman5618 wrote:
Hi there, great build. Can you give a quick guide on how to craft that sweet staff?

First - Get an ilvl 84+ SHAPED Eclipse staff.(85 is bis but it's double the price). This will c ost you roughly 75-80c UNLINKED or about 5-7 ex if it's already 6L. You're call if you want to 6L yourself, I usually do.

Now, scour it, make sure it's 20% Q and alt spam it until you roll ANY LEVEL Socketed gems are supported by Powercharge on crit + spell dmg (this is 1 mod, it comes with 16,18, or 20 Pcoc and 70-90% spell damage). We do not really care if it's 16/18/20, but feel free to go for the minmax.

Once you have a blue staff with pcoc, regal it. It will either have 3 mods or 2. If that mod is ANYTHING other than t1 cast speed, or fire as extra chaos (t1), you need to annul it 1-2 times and hope that you ONLY have a staff with PCoC - spell dmg (again single mod here).

Now you have a Rare Staff with 1 mod on it (or 2-3 if you hit mirror tier cast speed and fire as extra chaos).

Now you will need to multimod it - 2 ex craft
Now add cast speed - 1 ex craft
Now add Fire as extra chaos - 8 Vaal craft (i think)
Now add +2 Socketed support Gems - 1 Divine (i think)
Now add Chance to deal double damage while Focused - 8c (i think).

If you do not have all of these crafts, I suggest finding a reputable forum crafter for a fee, personally I use TreeofDead, but he's a bit pricey, however, he will have ALL of the best crafts.
It will cost you roughly 8-9 ex for the 6l Staff with mods on it (if you buy the 6l staff base) Or less if you fuse it for cheap. The full crafts will probably cost you like 1 ex in fee, I could help if you need multimod i Wont charge fee.
What do you recommend for leveling this bad boy? Incinerate sounds like it would be hella clunky without some good cast speed. Storm Brand all the way until maps perhaps?
"
wrajjt wrote:
What do you recommend for leveling this bad boy? Incinerate sounds like it would be hella clunky without some good cast speed. Storm Brand all the way until maps perhaps?

Storm Brand would be fine if you're willing to spend a few regrets. I don't remember Incinerate being that terrible during the leveling process but it certainly doesn't feel as good until you have decent cast speed, as you said, and some increased aoe too.

Try out Winter Orb too, I hear that's pretty smooth sailing as well as long as you can pick up a GMP.

Try it out, see if you like it, if not, switch to something else. Our tree is generic enough that any spell should feel decent during the leveling process.
"
zazey wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

Replaced my flasks ( but still saved heal flask, checked your char, how do you play without it, it seems impossible for me tbh ), snatched divinity arcane surge + anger fire damage watcher's eye for 1.5 ex. PoB shows 635k, still very small, but already can see progress, like i instantly skipped 1st phase of all elder guardians with 1 cast ( died on 2 of them though, after my prev chars this one feels REALLY squishy.
Also how often do you die, i've died twice in the putrid cloister, since projectiles packs still wreck you, and our range isn't that great, so we have to come to almost melee distance, i feel like i'm dying a lot, even playing very careful

I run some SUPER rippy maps and I only do t14-16s and shaper, but I really don't die unless it's chimera or I flame dash into a pack of shrined mobs without vaal skills up and dont drop brand.

Realistically, small packs I just keep flasks rolling and always outlive the initial hit, and I have so much damage that my leech is near instant.

Any medium + large sized packs or when I get to an area with many scattered packs i usually storm brand any packs I will not incin, and that will kill them.

Other than that, keep flasks running + vaal skills for bosses and I don't really die.

Leech near instant, isn't leech limited to 20%/sec?
"
Profatum wrote:
Leech near instant, isn't leech limited to 20%/sec?

By default, yup, it's only 20%. If you've killed something affected by your damage over time though, that number goes up to 34% thanks to Patient Reaper, which, during mapping, should be all the time.

Leech is not "near instant," as he states, but the on-kill healing definitely is instant, as you recover that value instantly.
"
DuDuCiaBR wrote:

I'm not sure if you're posting these to ask if they're worth using in our build, or trying to show off, I'm not really sure, but to everyone reading I would like to point how just how strong a basic, multi-modded staff can be.

I've plugged both of this gentleman's staves into my Path of Building and have come to the conclusion that these are both DPS losses for us compared to the staff currently in the build.

First staff comparison:

Second staff comparison:

It just goes to show that you really, really don't need to break the bank trying to craft one yourself. Isolate your Power Charge on Crit mod, acquire some currency to use at the bench, find someone who has the available mods whom you can trust, and that's it.
Hi, I am levelling this build as my starter. I have currently reached act 6 and done the first lab. I have a habit of not spending passive points until i accumulate a few or feel i need something.

I wanted to know when is a good time to activate MOM and eldritch battery. Should I have a minnimum energy shield amount before turning it on.
Thank you.
"
rthreee wrote:
Hi, I am levelling this build as my starter. I have currently reached act 6 and done the first lab. I have a habit of not spending passive points until i accumulate a few or feel i need something.

I wanted to know when is a good time to activate MOM and eldritch battery. Should I have a minnimum energy shield amount before turning it on.
Thank you.

You can take Eldritch Battery really whenever you want, as long as you have an ES pool of above 300 I would say. You're going to want to hold off on taking Mind over Matter for a while though. At minimum you're going to need your end-game gearing pieces, like Carcass Jack, and the ES Spell Leech node on the tree.
Why you didn’t tick shock? It adds dps?
"
Why you didn’t tick shock? It adds dps?

It would inflate our DPS to a number which isn't representative of the actual damage output of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info