[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

Can we have use cast while channeling versus bosses?
Right i'm altering my staff to get pcoc and i've never thought that i can be so unlucky. I don't believe anymore that this is possible for me to roll this mod. I've lost over 1000 alterations, i received socketed gems supported by arcane surge/cast while challening over 40 times. Right now i'm stuck with double tier1:

Can this one work?
I have almost no currency left, and also i lost potential 40-50ex by retarded memory management. I want to kill myself.
Even i'll get this cursed mod, i'll need to also win in annulottery.
Upd: got this mod, with another trash mod. Should i regal this then annul? Are there chances that after regal there won't be any added mods?

You can use CwC all the time, but it requires you to use Unearth totems that are very annoying to keep up during harder boss encounters.

It's pretty unfortunate that you've had some bad luck with the staff, but at least it's already 6 linked. If you simply alched it and used it for a while until you got more currency that would work. Hell, a 6-link white staff would be enough to do most maps I would think.

I've got 6 linked staff already though. It even has some mods. Here i'm trying to get best staff.
Btw now i got power charge on crit 2 times. 2 times i annuled it. 1 time it selected it from 3 mods. Like rly, how many currency did you spend when you was making your own. Not counting multimod and etc.
"
Profatum wrote:
I've got 6 linked staff already though. It even has some mods. Here i'm trying to get best staff.
Btw now i got power charge on crit 2 times. 2 times i annuled it. 1 time it selected it from 3 mods. Like rly, how many currency did you spend when you was making your own. Not counting multimod and etc.

Took me around 4 annulment attempts to isolate the PCoC mod. Not sure how much currency that was but it's not a lot.
Super easy uber elder kills with this gear. Very strong build, thanks.

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
Super easy uber elder kills with this gear. Very strong build, thanks.

Glad it was a success for you too :)
So ive gotten to maps and have completed merciless lab. I can just about afford a tabula.
If you had to run on a four link/ five link what would you run?

What would you prefer tabula rasa or 5 link carcass jack?

Thank you
"
rthreee wrote:
So ive gotten to maps and have completed merciless lab. I can just about afford a tabula.
If you had to run on a four link/ five link what would you run?

What would you prefer tabula rasa or 5 link carcass jack?

Thank you

If you've already taken Mind over Matter then you're probably going to need Carcass Jack, otherwise a tabula should carry you pretty far.

If I only had access to a 5-link, I'd drop Increased AoE. If I only had a four link I would drop the mapping setup entirely and just run Incinerate - Infused Channeling - Immolate - and Controlled Destruction or Faster casting depending on how decent your gear is.
Hey can I know what u guys think about perfect form?

1. Free phase acro

2.Free arctic armor which i think is great as we need stand still to attack

I know op said this part is flexible but I really wan some feedback about this. One more how huge caracss jack increase aoe affect our mapping?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Mar 31, 2019, 3:14:34 PM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

1. Free phase acro

I know op said this part is flexible but I really wan some feedback about this. One more how huge caracss jack increase aoe affect our mapping?

The more AoE the better, and the 50% you can get from Carcass is basically a free mapping link. That combined with Increased AoE and my Incinerate reaches the edge of my screen. I haven't tested it much without Carcass Jack but I'm sure it would still feel pretty good with just the gem.

Perfect Form is a great alternative chest piece for this build, you'll definitely gain a good chunk of defense with the extra dodge chance and free Arctic Armor. The downsides to this chest piece are that you're going to need significantly more Dexterity to wear it, and you're also going to have less Energy Shield for your EB/MoM. For instance, with my current items, by switching I would lose ~400 ES.

If you really want to incorporate Perfect Form, then I might go so far as to refactor the tree and do away with Eldritch Batter/Mind Over Matter entirely. Unless you can get a ton of ES elsewhere and get back up to a comfortable amount of ES, then maybe it would be better to just run a Life/ES hybrid and use mana like normal. You wouldn't be able to reserve it all this way so your auras would have to change to Zealotry/Herald of Ash if you're not already using that. Mana costs are a real concern at this point so maybe you're just adding more problems than you're actually addressing. In either case, it'll take some testing on your end.
"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

1. Free phase acro

The more AoE the better, and the 50% you can get from Carcass is basically a free mapping link. That combined with Increased AoE and my Incinerate reaches the edge of my screen. I haven't tested it much without Carcass Jack but I'm sure it would still feel pretty good with just the gem.

Perfect Form is a great alternative chest piece for this build, you'll definitely gain a good chunk of defense with the extra dodge chance and free Arctic Armor. The downsides to this chest piece are that you're going to need significantly more Dexterity to wear it, and you're also going to have less Energy Shield for your EB/MoM. For instance, with my current items, by switching I would lose ~400 ES.

If you really want to incorporate Perfect Form, then I might go so far as to refactor the tree and do away with Eldritch Batter/Mind Over Matter entirely. Unless you can get a ton of ES elsewhere and get back up to a comfortable amount of ES, then maybe it would be better to just run a Life/ES hybrid and use mana like normal. You wouldn't be able to reserve it all this way so your auras would have to change to Zealotry/Herald of Ash if you're not already using that. Mana costs are a real concern at this point so maybe you're just adding more problems than you're actually addressing. In either case, it'll take some testing on your end.

ok thanks mate for the feedback. i never thought about the es problem
"
xRustySpoon wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

1. Free phase acro

I'm running perfect form with eldritch battery and MoM and have no mana issues. Yes if you cast incinerate at the void your mana will be slowly going down since your regen is too small, but if there is at least 1 mob that you can leech from it's 100% almost of the time. Also with perfect form you are going to have much more evasion, so refreshment from your ascendancy is going to be serious.
Last edited by Profatum on Apr 1, 2019, 7:22:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info