[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

Is it possible to replace

Gain fire-damage as extra chaos damage

with the

(67–75)% increased Spell Damage
Gain (7–8)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

craft for a 4.6% dps increase (according to PoB)?

Or is that not possible because there's already Spell Damage crafted on in with the Power charge mod?
Last edited by SnowQuake on Mar 28, 2019, 5:15:05 AM
"
SnowQuake wrote:
Is it possible to replace

Gain fire-damage as extra chaos damage

with the

(67–75)% increased Spell Damage
Gain (7–8)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

craft for a 4.6% dps increase (according to PoB)?

Or is that not possible because there's already Spell Damage crafted on in with the Power charge mod?

That precisely. The PCoC/Spell damage affix locks out other spell damage mods unfortunately. Ideally that 'extra chaos' craft is replaced by an Aetheric Delve prefix, but I don't have the patience to craft that :P
I have found, that while you are still leveling or cannot afford expensive staff, Cerberus Limb + Leper's Alms (or any other decent 30% block chance shield) can make a good substitution for the spell leech on the amulet.

Last edited by Deadulja on Mar 29, 2019, 2:01:13 AM
"
Deadulja wrote:
I have found, that while you are still leveling or cannot afford expensive staff, Cerberus Limb + Leper's Alms (or any other decent 30% block chance shield) can make a good substitution for the spell leech on the amulet.

Seems like a solid option. Gives you a bit more life than just using a staff would too.
Last edited by xRustySpoon on Mar 29, 2019, 6:20:02 AM
Loving this build. God tier clear and boss deletion...
Only problem was that it feels a little squishy with conc effect... So I'm using increased area for almost everything... clears t15 bosses in like 2 seconds or less..
Just one other complaint: Incinerate seems to not register any damage at certain angles/proximity... I am like in the face of hydra but she's not taking damage for some time.. had to run around and try again.. maybe some de-sync cus of the extra fast warping around...

overall, 9.5/10! Would totally recommend a try if you have the currency to burn through!

"
JuXiang wrote:
Loving this build. God tier clear and boss deletion...
Only problem was that it feels a little squishy with conc effect... So I'm using increased area for almost everything... clears t15 bosses in like 2 seconds or less..
Just one other complaint: Incinerate seems to not register any damage at certain angles/proximity... I am like in the face of hydra but she's not taking damage for some time.. had to run around and try again.. maybe some de-sync cus of the extra fast warping around...

overall, 9.5/10! Would totally recommend a try if you have the currency to burn through!

Glad to hear it!

I have actually noticed that before as well, but only on Synthesis bosses. It seems like if I charge up Incinerate to max stacks while I'm waiting for them to spawn they sometimes don't take damage until I move or release. Very strange.
"
Deadulja wrote:

i would recommend cerberus limb with aegis. non-leg variant.
What do you think about using diadem? You can use zealotry+grace+herald of ash. Also with enlighten you can even get some mana saved, so you can use dread banner also for accuracy rating reduce.
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 29, 2019, 12:31:50 PM
I'm leveling up, what node i should get first ?
ty
hi, i have some questions if u can...

why you invest 1 point on fangs of viper?
why you use a staff with PCOC considering this build make power charges while channeling?
is it viable the perfect form for armor? (artic armor freee)

that so. ty for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info