[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
Profatum wrote:

Oh, i didn't expect such reply. You're the most helpful person i've ever met in the internet may be. Thank you a lot. I have a question. You say that i should switch flasks to Atziri, Cinder, Wise Oak and diamond. But then there is no place for defensive flasks. How do i get curse/freeze/bleed immunity. And i'm not talking about losing these sweet evasion/dodge flasks.
And also is diamond flask needed, i've tried to use it, it doesn't affect tooltip damage at all, and if i understand mechanics correctly, our crit chance on concetrated ground with cinderbellow is more than enough.

So right now, I dont run bottled faith because I haven't bought one yet. So I run a freeze immunity quicksilver and a bleed immunity diamond.

We do not need a curse immunity flask IMO.
Upgraded soul of the brine king helps with freeze. Realistically, you will only get 1 mod taken care of with a flask. depending on the map, you will run a freeze immunity diamond with Soul of Solaris (fully upgraded), or a Bleed immunity flask with Soul of the Brine King (fully upgraded).

As for the diamond flask, it never shows up in tooltip which is annoying. However, it's insane dps. We have about 40-50% crit chance with cinderswallow up and 55-66% crit chance with diamond flask up. You can checkout this page to be just as confused as everyone else when it comes to luck: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Luck. Regardless, on my 16.6million DPS incin, taking off the diamond flask I lose 3.8 million dps. It's quite huge.

Our main survivability is that we have about 6k eHP and immortal call. If immortal call procs, everything that proc'd it should already be dead.

If you go with my Perfect form version, rather than carcass, we have a lot more spell dodge / and ev and phys reduction.
Last edited by zazey on Mar 26, 2019, 10:05:37 AM
"
zazey wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

Oh, i didn't expect such reply. You're the most helpful person i've ever met in the internet may be. Thank you a lot. I have a question. You say that i should switch flasks to Atziri, Cinder, Wise Oak and diamond. But then there is no place for defensive flasks. How do i get curse/freeze/bleed immunity. And i'm not talking about losing these sweet evasion/dodge flasks.
And also is diamond flask needed, i've tried to use it, it doesn't affect tooltip damage at all, and if i understand mechanics correctly, our crit chance on concetrated ground with cinderbellow is more than enough.

So right now, I dont run bottled faith because I haven't bought one yet. So I run a freeze immunity quicksilver and a bleed immunity diamond.

We do not need a curse immunity flask IMO.
Upgraded soul of the brine king helps with freeze. Realistically, you will only get 1 mod taken care of with a flask. depending on the map, you will run a freeze immunity diamond with Soul of Solaris (fully upgraded), or a Bleed immunity flask with Soul of the Brine King (fully upgraded).

As for the diamond flask, it never shows up in tooltip which is annoying. However, it's insane dps. We have about 40-50% crit chance with cinderswallow up and 55-66% crit chance with diamond flask up. You can checkout this page to be just as confused as everyone else when it comes to luck: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Luck. Regardless, on my 16.6million DPS incin, taking off the diamond flask I lose 3.8 million dps. It's quite huge.

Our main survivability is that we have about 6k eHP and immortal call. If immortal call procs, everything that proc'd it should already be dead.

If you go with my Perfect form version, rather than carcass, we have a lot more spell dodge / and ev and phys reduction.

Replaced my flasks ( but still saved heal flask, checked your char, how do you play without it, it seems impossible for me tbh ), snatched divinity arcane surge + anger fire damage watcher's eye for 1.5 ex. PoB shows 635k, still very small, but already can see progress, like i instantly skipped 1st phase of all elder guardians with 1 cast ( died on 2 of them though, after my prev chars this one feels REALLY squishy.
Also how often do you die, i've died twice in the putrid cloister, since projectiles packs still wreck you, and our range isn't that great, so we have to come to almost melee distance, i feel like i'm dying a lot, even playing very careful
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 26, 2019, 2:13:27 PM
"
Profatum wrote:

Replaced my flasks ( but still saved heal flask, checked your char, how do you play without it, it seems impossible for me tbh ), snatched divinity arcane surge + anger fire damage watcher's eye for 1.5 ex. PoB shows 635k, still very small, but already can see progress, like i instantly skipped 1st phase of all elder guardians with 1 cast ( died on 2 of them though, after my prev chars this one feels REALLY squishy.
Also how often do you die, i've died twice in the putrid cloister, since projectiles packs still wreck you, and our range isn't that great, so we have to come to almost melee distance, i feel like i'm dying a lot, even playing very careful

I run some SUPER rippy maps and I only do t14-16s and shaper, but I really don't die unless it's chimera or I flame dash into a pack of shrined mobs without vaal skills up and dont drop brand.

Realistically, small packs I just keep flasks rolling and always outlive the initial hit, and I have so much damage that my leech is near instant.

Any medium + large sized packs or when I get to an area with many scattered packs i usually storm brand any packs I will not incin, and that will kill them.

Other than that, keep flasks running + vaal skills for bosses and I don't really die.
Which bandit did you go with? I feel Alira is a great choice for this build, but extra skill points could be nice.
"
TRL wrote:
Which bandit did you go with? I feel Alira is a great choice for this build, but extra skill points could be nice.

Take the skill points. Alira is usually the best option for crit builds but we can't make use of the mana regen so I valued 2 skill points just a little bit higher.
Thanks for the hasty reply and honestly this build. You put some work in and I'm just starting but I've got ALL the gear on standby at the moment. I built the staff and I'm very excited to get to boss murdering :D . My first character was a currency grinding farm machine. Time to have fun ^___^
"
TRL wrote:
Thanks for the hasty reply and honestly this build. You put some work in and I'm just starting but I've got ALL the gear on standby at the moment. I built the staff and I'm very excited to get to boss murdering :D . My first character was a currency grinding farm machine. Time to have fun ^___^

This build is perfect for boss farming. I did a mino with ele/chaos res, max life, enfeeble and he still died before his second melee attack.
"
TRL wrote:

Have fun m8, let me know how it goes.
DuDuCia
Hi there, great build. Can you give a quick guide on how to craft that sweet staff?
Ign: Foresyght

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info