[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
Desecration__ wrote:
"
Question: why is PCOC such a big deal, if you use Swift Killer

Power charge on crit gives you 4% MORE damage for each power charge you have.

I'm aware. Still doesn't answer why it's made out to be a must have.
"
"
Desecration__ wrote:
"
Question: why is PCOC such a big deal, if you use Swift Killer

Power charge on crit gives you 4% MORE damage for each power charge you have.

I'm aware. Still doesn't answer why it's made out to be a must have.

Without trying to sound rude, how doesn't that answer your question?
"
xRustySpoon wrote:

Without trying to sound rude, how doesn't that answer your question?

It's not build enabling. It's not life changing. It's implied you NEED it, and I was like..uh, what am I missing. Silly argument. It's whatever.

You did answer his question. He just likes to create hostile moments (see previous forum posts). Not worth your time. :)

In any case, it's a great build. Very enjoyable and fast! I'm still trying to piece together all the gear but I appreciate the time that you put into creating the build.

"
Pracis wrote:

You did answer his question. He just likes to create hostile moments (see previous forum posts). Not worth your time. :)

In any case, it's a great build. Very enjoyable and fast! I'm still trying to piece together all the gear but I appreciate the time that you put into creating the build.

No problem, I really enjoy creating this sort of thing and being a resource people can rely on. Let me know how everything turns out.

"

It's not build enabling. It's not life changing. It's implied you NEED it, and I was like..uh, what am I missing. Silly argument. It's whatever.

Well, in that case, there isn't a single item in this entire build that's mandatory. It's not like the PCoC mod is a Shav's or something that allows us to actually play the build.

I've said it before but perhaps this will answer your question better. The build will function without this mod, of course it will. But the build would honestly function with a white staff. So what's the point of me recommending certain items? It's so that your experience is better, it's so that the build feels better and performs better than if you didn't have these things.

The PCoC mod is a 7th link worth of damage. It's the best standalone prefix available to us, and it's not that hard to isolate in a crafting session, so I recommend it to people.

I'm loving the build, still on a 5-link non shaper staff but doing tier 11-12 alright. Working on linking my ilvl 84 Shaper staff, 900 fusings in. I am finding it a bit squishy against chaos damage, I keep getting insta-gibbed in incursions. Will this get better once I have more damage and lvl 90?

Right now I'm at about 4.2k life and 1.2k ES
Nice dps build, really squishy though :S
I haven't looked at the pob numbers or crazy 25M dps but your deathless uber elder had been a blast. Crazy high dps is noticeable in that video. I killed my first uber elder yesterday with a lot of trouble, 5 deaths. (Trickster Spark with 1.4M shaper dps).

I've used many unique items in my build but I see that well crafted rares can beat unique items. I don't know for sure what will be best for my own build. Damn it, I really hate crafting or RNG of this game. I've written 4 forum guides so far and the last crafting I did was before any of them.
"
thiefz99 wrote:
I'm loving the build, still on a 5-link non shaper staff but doing tier 11-12 alright. Working on linking my ilvl 84 Shaper staff, 900 fusings in. I am finding it a bit squishy against chaos damage, I keep getting insta-gibbed in incursions. Will this get better once I have more damage and lvl 90?

Right now I'm at about 4.2k life and 1.2k ES

The short answer is yes, it will get better, but don't expect any sort of huge change in playstyle. You're still going to need to manually dodge most scary attacks and spells. Another 1000 eHP definitely helps though, so keep leveling :)

For incursions specifically you really have to be aggressive and kill them before they're able to shotgun their projectiles towards you. Volatile Dead really helps in this regard as well, killing packs ahead of you, or at least softening them up so we don't get instagibbed by 30 projectiles.

"
Nice dps build, really squishy though :S

Meh, it can take a hit or 2, which is all we really need. You're right though, it definitely won't be facetanking content any time soon.

"
Varvarel wrote:
I haven't looked at the pob numbers or crazy 25M dps but your deathless uber elder had been a blast. Crazy high dps is noticeable in that video. I killed my first uber elder yesterday with a lot of trouble, 5 deaths. (Trickster Spark with 1.4M shaper dps).

I've used many unique items in my build but I see that well crafted rares can beat unique items. I don't know for sure what will be best for my own build. Damn it, I really hate crafting or RNG of this game. I've written 4 forum guides so far and the last crafting I did was before any of them.

I mostly despite crafting as well, so you're not alone. But every league they seem to introduce more items and mechanics that make crafting easier or less RNG dependent, which is a great thing. Fossil crafting, the new crafting bench, these are all tools that help players like you and I get more comfortable with making our own stuff.

The staff in this build, for instance, is probably the first "big" craft I've ever done. Before I just couldn't be bothered, but with multimodding being so strong now and it being relatively easy to craft something like that in the first place, I thought I'd give it a shot. So if you've got the currency, all it takes is a little bit of patience. Give it a shot if you're willing.

I build it now. But i have some problem with defense.
We don't get acrobat and phase acrobat, with low life and ES. Don't use defense flask or vaal grace...Can we kill delve boss depth>400 or nexus boss?
If i have enchant % damage leech when kill on Boot. Do i still need fire damage leech as life on amulet? Why you don't use fire penetration gem?
Thank you. Sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info