[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

Hi, just wondering if a staff with +2 fire skill, 115% fire dmg, 48-93 fire dmg to spells and 20% cast speed is decent for build? or should i find something else?
Thanks
"
I build it now. But i have some problem with defense.
We don't get acrobat and phase acrobat, with low life and ES. Don't use defense flask or vaal grace...Can we kill delve boss depth>400 or nexus boss?
If i have enchant % damage leech when kill on Boot. Do i still need fire damage leech as life on amulet? Why you don't use fire penetration gem?
Thank you. Sorry for my bad english.

The boot leech enchant will work during normal mapping gameplay, but if your damage is somewhat lacking and boss fights last too long you won't have any leech to rely on. Vaal Grace requires too much dex for this current iteration of the build, but if you'd like to change out gear to better fit a defensive playstyle I encourage you to do that.

I would not recommend this build for that sort of Delve depth unless you invested more into dodge and evasion, but for everything else this build is perfectly capable of completing with ease. I even did a few sets of Uber Atziri with a few changes to help with the reflected damage. Nexus bosses are extremely easy with this build too. Never had a problem with one, not even beefed up Cortex bosses after the patch.

Lastly, the fire pen gem is inferior to what I currently run for single target. A quick look at the PoB lets us know what gem setup is most efficient.

"
S4vag3 wrote:

Hi, just wondering if a staff with +2 fire skill, 115% fire dmg, 48-93 fire dmg to spells and 20% cast speed is decent for build? or should i find something else?
Thanks

It'd probably be okay and could get you started, but you really want a staff that looks like what I have. You don't necessarily need it though until you get things like an Empower and can afford to multimod.
Thanks for the inspiration, great build !

Here's my low life occultist version : https://pastebin.com/884AMreG
"
cSydre wrote:
Thanks for the inspiration, great build !

Here's my low life occultist version : https://pastebin.com/884AMreG

Glad I could inspire a different take, hope it all goes well.
"
It'd probably be okay and could get you started, but you really want a staff that looks like what I have. You don't necessarily need it though until you get things like an Empower and can afford to multimod.

Thanks for the reply, really enjoying the build
Thank for answer. 1 more problem.
when i kill boss, with MOM and Eldritch battery. ES is low when i active vaal RF, i need it rechagre but if in this time i take damage from any monster, ES cant rechagre and i'm not enough ES for skill, it like i be cursed by silence. I died several time because this reason.
Now i replace vaal RF by vaal haste, and use vaal grace, replace diamond flask by Quazt flask (with dodge att + spell ). Maybe dps lower but i feel defense higher.
Again, sorry for my bad english. Hope u understand what i wrote. Thank you for great build.
Last edited by ladung on Apr 6, 2019, 12:33:51 AM
"
xRustySpoon wrote:

Well, in that case, there isn't a single item in this entire build that's mandatory. It's not like the PCoC mod is a Shav's or something that allows us to actually play the build.

I've said it before but perhaps this will answer your question better. The build will function without this mod, of course it will. But the build would honestly function with a white staff. So what's the point of me recommending certain items? It's so that your experience is better, it's so that the build feels better and performs better than if you didn't have these things.

The PCoC mod is a 7th link worth of damage. It's the best standalone prefix available to us, and it's not that hard to isolate in a crafting session, so I recommend it to people.

Not sure why you insist on being a wise ass. I mean, the staff could have #level of cast while channeling, opening up a gem slot for more than that 20% more damage you argue is so good. It just didn't make sense to me.
"
Not sure why you insist on being a wise ass. I mean, the staff could have #level of cast while channeling, opening up a gem slot for more than that 20% more damage you argue is so good. It just didn't make sense to me.

A wise ass? I went out of my way to expand on my answer for the sake of being thorough, but taking the time to respond to you in a more detailed manner clearly was not worth the effort.

And just so you don't go around confusing people in my thread, no, the staff wouldn't benefit from having a Cast While Channeling prefix. CwC Volatile Dead is purely a mapping thing, so having that as a prefix on the staff would only benefit us during those times. In the event that you feel the need to swap to the actual single target setup, which doesn't involve cast while channeling at all, you'd essentially have a useless mod on your weapon.

Stick to the guide alright? If you read something you can be assured it was put there with intent.
"
Thank for answer. 1 more problem.
when i kill boss, with MOM and Eldritch battery. ES is low when i active vaal RF, i need it rechagre but if in this time i take damage from any monster, ES cant rechagre and i'm not enough ES for skill, it like i be cursed by silence. I died several time because this reason.
Now i replace vaal RF by vaal haste, and use vaal grace, replace diamond flask by Quazt flask (with dodge att + spell ). Maybe dps lower but i feel defense higher.
Again, sorry for my bad english. Hope u understand what i wrote. Thank you for great build.

Yea that can be annoying. If your ratio of life to es isn't quite right then Vaal RF will actually remove your entire ES pool. A couple solutions are as follows:

1: Get more ES. With enough ES you won't completely deplete it when you activate Vaal RF.

2: Activate Vaal RF before the boss encounter starts, let it recharge just a bit, and then burst the boss.

3: Don't reserve your entire mana pool. This way it doesn't matter if you lose all your ES, you'll still be able to cast.

4: Use a rare chest and craft the "recover % of ES and Mana on focus." That way you can activate Vaal RF, focus to recover about a quarter of the ES you lost, and continue casting.

Alternatively, if you just wanted to swap to a different Vaal skill entirely and use more defensive flasks, that's fine as well :)
How about socketing in Bodyswap for mapping before getting that white socket? I can't test right now but I saw some in youtube with incinerate cwc bodyswap. Im not entirely sure if it speeds up the clearing.

Edit: Yeah Bodyswap looks clunky. Ain't gonna work.
Last edited by titan015 on Apr 6, 2019, 10:50:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info