a

What gem is being kept at level 7 in this part of the guide?

Flame Dash = Faster Casting = Wave of Conviction = Increased Duration

This is the slot with yet another damage buffing skill. Wave of Conviction makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage after being hit. There is also a movement skill setup. Flame Dash is a skill that is based on a charge system (maximum 3 charges). Both of these skills are linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge. Arcane Surge is a buff provided by the support gem, which gives us a buff to all our spells after we have spent a certain amount of mana.

We should keep this gem at level 7. Gem links should be B=B=B=R
There is a mention of Arcane Surge in the text so it was probably the gem in question.
Ok, stupid question, why go for soo much crit nodes? is worth to crit with puryfing flame? If soo, why use controlled destruction, why not change for fast casting ?
"
rzeppa wrote:
Ok, stupid question, why go for soo much crit nodes? is worth to crit with puryfing flame? If soo, why use controlled destruction, why not change for fast casting ?

Crit nodes because it's a crit inquisitor. Controlled destruction doesn't remove crit altogether. It's "reduced" but the more multiplier is worth it because plenty of crit is gotten elsewhere.
If I'm reading this correctly, we have a bunch of spare gem slots...couldn't we have

Flame Dash = Faster casting

and then have

Wave of Conviction = Longer Duration = Curse on hit = Flamability ?
"
theFoffo wrote:
If I'm reading this correctly, we have a bunch of spare gem slots...couldn't we have

and then have

Not really :/ We are currently using our only curse for a Warlord's Mark
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
theFoffo wrote:

and then have

Not really :/ We are currently using our only curse for a Warlord's Mark

Oh, thought you weren't using any curse since warlord's mark is not listed in the "gem" section of the guide
"
Lumisteria wrote:
There is a mention of Arcane Surge in the text so it was probably the gem in question.

the skills were linked with arcane surge. now it is increased duration. arance surge is now in the 6 link. dont know why though
"
quiN68 wrote:
"
Lumisteria wrote:

the skills were linked with arcane surge. now it is increased duration. arance surge is now in the 6 link. dont know why though

Yeah thats still experimental, tune in in like 8 hours to see the mini-revamped version of the guide.
Due to many people raising concerns about leveling, I will update an overhauled, (checked in game) leveling guide concerning gems. Remember that the guide is still WIP! Skill feels good later on, but inefficient leveling setups are currently a problem. I am working on that (as stated above).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info