a

"
keygy wrote:
thx for the responses about the crit node Uly, one more thing, dont you think that for the exposure -25% fire resistance its a lot niecer optio to do spell totem+scorching ray?
PoB have the news gems
Hey Uly, I still wonder if it would be viable to run this build with a staff. Martyr of Innocence for example or a crafted high spell damage staff?
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
Hey Uly, I still wonder if it would be viable to run this build with a staff. Martyr of Innocence for example or a crafted high spell damage staff?

Yeah, we don't use any build-defining uniques as our weapons so you can safely use a Staff. Remember that you will be able to pick up some cool nodes because of that.
"
Sozou wrote:
Have you considered link Purfying flame to a cast on channeling and divine ire? IMHO it would be awesome

I just tried that! OMG, awesome ! Thank you for this idea!
I have started to play this build today and it is fun. However, i have just bought Wave of Conviction skill and it seems to be much better for clearing mobs.

Did you make the same experience? Does purifying flame becomes better at a later stage?
Any thoughts about running some sort of curse set-up in one of the weapon slots? Flammability for offense or enfeeble or temp chains for defense could be nice
EDIT: Nvm, found the section about curse on hit with rings
Last edited by Berto33 on Mar 9, 2019, 1:32:25 PM
Currently using this build to level and sitting at 62 finishing up act 8. Leveling didn't feel smooth until I switched to faster casting and the new intensify support gem for more AOE. Not sure if they'll still be there end game but turned leveling from a slog to pretty smooth. Up until then I was pretty much relying on holy totems because purifying flame felt slow.
"
rbm120 wrote:
Currently using this build to level and sitting at 62 finishing up act 8. Leveling didn't feel smooth until I switched to faster casting and the new intensify support gem for more AOE. Not sure if they'll still be there end game but turned leveling from a slog to pretty smooth. Up until then I was pretty much relying on holy totems because purifying flame felt slow.

Yeah, I really need to note that Intensify is super good for leveling, thanks for reminding me :)
"
homie1984 wrote:
I have started to play this build today and it is fun. However, i have just bought Wave of Conviction skill and it seems to be much better for clearing mobs.

Did you make the same experience? Does purifying flame becomes better at a later stage?

Purifying flame gets much better with increased AoE and higher gem levels because the base aoe at lower levels is pretty bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info