a

I like it so far. I'm on act 3 and didn't run into trouble until switching Purity for Zealotry. It just gutted my mana to point of being able to only cast a couple Purifying Flames.
Last edited by dookthebrawler on Mar 9, 2019, 8:38:23 PM
i had no problems while leveling. only "problem" was mana after taking zealotry
i just started mapping. 6 link aoe is amazing and very fun so far. thanks for this build.
Last edited by quiN68 on Mar 9, 2019, 9:05:52 PM
Should update the act9 leveling guide to say to get the storm blade first, before going into the oasis. Need that to unblock it :)
has anyone tried mapping with spell echo instead of increased aoe?
tested it briefly earlier and the cast time was pretty good
Never had problem with dps on trash and lvling was extremaly fast with this damage ( was using 4L till 70lvl = Purifying Flame > Arcane Surge > Added Fire Damage > Combustion > and then Intensify )
If u have already Combustion gem u have to buy
this is awesome dmg boost :)

now im 78 lvl ( 4047life/556 es - 74k dmg buffed )so build looks interesing with some good gears :)

why reserve 50 entire % of mana for a mere 10% more damage (because everything else the aura gives you will already have in plenty) sure i mean 10% more is great but not for 50%
(herald of ash gives us essentially 25% more damage for 25% mana)

Why use controled destruction when it reduces crit chance that we focus a lot on? There are many much better alternatives at this point in the game.

Instead of using inc.aoe/ conc. effect consider using Intensify support = will act as both in one - 54% more area damage when spamming; 54% inc aoe while moving from pack to pack.

Unleash support will subtly give you tonnes of MORE damage by repeating the skill instead of using arcane surge in main gem setup. Can be substited for spell echo as well as some say its better

And just an idea, for arcane surge buff you link:
Flame dash + Faster casting + arcane surge (make sure one cast of flame dash is enough to trigger it)

And going to inevatable judgement instead insted of augury of penitence will be smaller dps on tooltip, but a much bigger dps gain in effect.

I don't buy the 3 million dps claim one bit. Must be one of those perfect PoB math scenarios with all charges, flasks, status ailments, buffs everything active all at once while critting on a -% rez enemy who is ignited.

Looks like this build is closer to 500k than 3 mil
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Mar 10, 2019, 5:23:35 AM
Hi

That Mana tip on the labs, helped loads TY

Is anyone else having issues killing any bosses in Story?
It takes me 10-15 deaths to kill after hitting him for like 100 times..

I one shot packs in story line

Last league i died twice upto maps.. i am over 200 now..
Resists are maxed

I have 10k tooltip damage on Purifying Wave at lvl 55

Any help would be greatly appreciated
J
Last edited by jubsey on Mar 10, 2019, 5:22:14 AM
"
jubsey wrote:
Hi

That Mana tip on the labs, helped loads TY

Is anyone else having issues killing any bosses in Story?
It takes me 10-15 deaths to kill after hitting him for like 100 times..

I one shot packs in story line

Last league i died twice upto maps.. i am over 200 now..
Resists are maxed

I have 10k tooltip damage on Purifying Wave at lvl 55

Any help would be greatly appreciated
J

What are your gem links? Do you have AT LEAST a 4link? Make sure your gem setup is Spell Echo + Purifying + Combustion + something like Added Fire Damage.

Do you have any semi-good weapons? Try to get ones with cast speed. Around your level I had 25k tooltip, so there must be something wrong with your gear/links. Maybe you are underleveled for the zones you are trying to complete?
"
Genocider wrote:
why reserve 50 entire % of mana for a mere 10% more damage (because everything else the aura gives you will already have in plenty) sure i mean 10% more is great but not for 50%
(herald of ash gives us essentially 25% more damage for 25% mana)

Why use controled destruction when it reduces crit chance that we focus a lot on? There are many much better alternatives at this point in the game.

Instead of using inc.aoe/ conc. effect consider using Intensify support = will act as both in one - 54% more area damage when spamming; 54% inc aoe while moving from pack to pack.

Unleash support will subtly give you tonnes of MORE damage by repeating the skill instead of using arcane surge in main gem setup. Can be substited for spell echo as well as some say its better

And just an idea, for arcane surge buff you link:
Flame dash + Faster casting + arcane surge (make sure one cast of flame dash is enough to trigger it)

And going to inevatable judgement instead insted of augury of penitence will be smaller dps on tooltip, but a much bigger dps gain in effect.

I don't buy the 3 million dps claim one bit. Must be one of those perfect PoB math scenarios with all charges, flasks, status ailments, buffs everything active all at once while critting on a -% rez enemy who is ignited.

Looks like this build is closer to 500k than 3 mil

Concerning the 'perfect scenario' you mention at the end, the only things turned on in the config are:
- Enemy standing on consecrated ground
- Enemy is ignited
- Player is on consecrated ground
- Flasks and Wave of Conviction

VRF wasn't included in the DPS calculations. I dont think any of these conditions is 'impossible and only in perfect scenario' because the first 3 ones are up ALL the time.

I myself don't really like Intensify but I am gonna include it in the guide (or I already did? I dont know, cant check now).

Arcane Surge is in the main links because of the great dps it provides after a buff, but in-game testing deemed it too unreliable, so I am gonna be changing it and introducing arcane surge to flame dash and wave of conviction, as it was previously.
The skilltree link for lvl 80 is broken other than that i really like the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info