a

I'm currently in the high 40s and can confirm that early to mid-levels felt slightly underwhelming, I even used Wave of Conviction for a while. But things started picking up again in the 30s, especially since I ran the first lab. Mana is no issue anymore, even with Zealotry and Herald of Ash active.

I still use Wave of Conviction to activate Arcane Surge and the increased fire taken debuff, I also linked Spell Echo to Purifying Flame the second I got it. Right now the build is clearing at a (for me) decent level and rivals my Arc Witch from last league in terms of fun.

Unfortunately I have been really unlucky with drops right now, I still use weapon and shield from level 12 or so, my plan is to experiment with a staff if I can get a decent spellcaster one. I only got a 4-link a couple of levels ago and was using a 3-link before without problems.

The only thing that concerns me right now is the lack of leech, I don't have a Mark of Submission yet. And in certain situations life takes a noticeable dip. But I can work around that for now, otherwise I will probably think about a curse on hit setup or something as a temporary measure.

So all in all, thanks Uly for the build and always remember that you can tweak those builds to your own liking or adjust them according to the problems you face during leveling ;)
"
Sunfire00 wrote:
I'm currently in the high 40s and can confirm that early to mid-levels felt slightly underwhelming, I even used Wave of Conviction for a while. But things started picking up again in the 30s, especially since I ran the first lab. Mana is no issue anymore, even with Zealotry and Herald of Ash active.

I still use Wave of Conviction to activate Arcane Surge and the increased fire taken debuff, I also linked Spell Echo to Purifying Flame the second I got it. Right now the build is clearing at a (for me) decent level and rivals my Arc Witch from last league in terms of fun.

Unfortunately I have been really unlucky with drops right now, I still use weapon and shield from level 12 or so, my plan is to experiment with a staff if I can get a decent spellcaster one. I only got a 4-link a couple of levels ago and was using a 3-link before without problems.

The only thing that concerns me right now is the lack of leech, I don't have a Mark of Submission yet. And in certain situations life takes a noticeable dip. But I can work around that for now, otherwise I will probably think about a curse on hit setup or something as a temporary measure.

So all in all, thanks Uly for the build and always remember that you can tweak those builds to your own liking or adjust them according to the problems you face during leveling ;)

It feels really nice to know that someone enjoys the build :) It had a mixed reception, probably because it's a new skill and it doesn't fit playstyle of a lot of people.

A temporary measure for leech could be Wave of Conviction + COH + Warlord's Makr. I am still using it :d
"
Lillsjon wrote:
The skilltree link for lvl 80 is broken other than that i really like the guide.

FIXED!
also to support. Really like the build. Hope we make it even better during the course of the league. keep up the good work.

If people have good uniques or good/perfect rareitems that work with this build please share. Helps me as a new player. I don't have a good overview of all the uniques and suf/prefixes yet.

Last edited by morph444 on Mar 10, 2019, 6:58:49 AM

thanks Uly for taking time to reply, i want to Persevere with the build
Here is my gear

Im on Act8

Cheers
J
"
morph444 wrote:
also to support. Really like the build. Hope we make it even better during the course of the league. keep up the good work.

If people have good uniques or good/perfect rareitems that work with this build please share. Helps me as a new players that doesn't have a overview of all the uniques and suf/prefixes.

I'd love ggg to make purifying explode on player's location too, that would be an AMAZING fix to the problem this build has - enemies standing on your side right next to you.
"
jubsey wrote:

Here is my gear

Im on Act8

Cheers
J

I see that your weapons are kinda bad, search for ones with 15% increased cast speed and 60% Increased Spell damage on the trade site :) pathofexile.com/trade
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
jubsey wrote:

Here is my gear

Im on Act8

Cheers
J

I see that your weapons are kinda bad, search for ones with 15% increased cast speed and 60% Increased Spell damage on the trade site :) pathofexile.com/trade

ok will have a look :)

Cheers
J
"
UlyUly wrote:

It feels really nice to know that someone enjoys the build :) It had a mixed reception, probably because it's a new skill and it doesn't fit playstyle of a lot of people.

A temporary measure for leech could be Wave of Conviction + COH + Warlord's Makr. I am still using it :d

Yeah, I actually enjoy the build a lot. I'm quite fond of paladins in games and this is the closest I came yet to create one. Especially with the fancy MTX out of the new league pack ;) I'm also a fan of classical projectile based spells and Purifying Flame feels like a classical fireball.

Thanks for the tip with WoC, I arrived at a similiar conclusion but held of on it due to increased duration. Without if I have to cast it a lot to keep arcane surge procced as long as I don't have a 5-link yet. But I'll try both and see what is more annoying :D

But generally I have to admit that I am a casual shrub who mostly play builds because I enjoy them, not because they are meta speedclearing builds.

Btw, the most infuriating thing about PF is, that it can't reliable open op vases, urns and other stuff standing around. I don't want to know how many currency I left just because I didn't break the stuff :D
Last edited by Sunfire00 on Mar 10, 2019, 7:47:37 AM
"
Sunfire00 wrote:

Btw, the most infuriating thing about PF is, that it can't reliable open op vases, urns and other stuff standing around. I don't want to know how many currency I left just because I didn't break the stuff :D

use wave of conviction for that. its perfect!

the change to instensify is working out really well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info