a

This will be my league starter, so thank you for the build!
Quick question: is it also possible to play with a staff instead of scepters? Maybe take the new staff nodes in the process?
I think only the Witch get Arcane Surge from the Hillock quest. Templar and Shadow get it from Mercy Mission (the Tidal Island quest).
Looking forward to trying this as a starter. Great guide!
"
Callipygian wrote:
I think only the Witch get Arcane Surge from the Hillock quest. Templar and Shadow get it from Mercy Mission (the Tidal Island quest).

Good catch! I just noticed it while leveling my inquisitor. Gonna change it right away.
Have you considered link Purfying flame to a cast on channeling and divine ire? IMHO it would be awesome
currently leveling with this. Feels a lot smoother in the beginning if you pick up holy flame totem. It roasts all packs that are though or you missed. currently level 21.

also wave of conviction feels really slow at begin level.
Last edited by morph444 on Mar 8, 2019, 6:26:33 PM
why do you recommend combustion on the 6L? you are losing one of the most op nodes from the inq, the critical ignore-resistances, i think its a lot more worth change combustion for other gem than lose that node tbh
Whats the purpose of going Pious Path if youre not going energy shield? wouldn't inevitable judgement be better for ascendancy?
"
elbuso123 wrote:
Whats the purpose of going Pious Path if youre not going energy shield? wouldn't inevitable judgement be better for ascendancy?

Mostly due to cast speed and immunity to ailments :) Also the 'linger' effect of cons ground.
Nice build, I made a scion pretty similar to this and I was wondering if you could give some input since it's the first time I make a build? I posted it in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAQcAEBAAAIDYTZSg2mJodBhW-ehBh7c-_gryRTrhpldN4_6P2L2Cxyj6uJMc3I8a6-6a4EWdU1J8gxEtLJwQWIdlvOpqQwj0BUJBlq6z0PVMswQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVTwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98rv_VpoKbMPg62CcvkFUaOFnzcg9xhXmxrTsrCDlJ2rkgBjNsZp6g5mdxSp-JvBBRmE06xvrSHRSvjY5k96a2-i0flSDB86KjD8Q7fLjKf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQFS9Fe2Wi9W56_XDCbmT8h0WbySqNunjalgXoj48S6u64FXWXeKtCdnKRiBZAAAAAAA=

I'm pretty new to creating my own builds, so I wanted to ask someone with a similar build. Hope you have a great start on the league :)
Long time diablo player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info