Incinerate

Hi there,

to prevent Finger Injuries from holding down one Button I would like to see an automatic Cast for Incinerate( Flameblast and such) after the starting Click until another Action from the Player occurs.

Moving, Casting another Spell and so on.

Cheers
sometimes while using incinerate; targeting bosses, rare or unique monsters, incinerate shoots at a slight diagonal and does no damage to the enemy that i am currently targeting. its easily fixed by re-clicking, however its somewhat annoying when your firing into a crowd and dont realize till 15 seconds later that you haven't been attacking who you wanted to (mostly an issue with necromancers).

might just be me, also posting in the bug section of the forum
Is the Fire Damage (68-102 at level 20) affected by the Damage Effectiveness?

From what I can tell from the Tooltip, it isn't. Any clarification? Thanks ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jan 26, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
if you're hovering over the gem itself, no.
if you are hovering over the icon in skill bar, yes. this part is also shown in the character window, c key then click the skill in that window and first tab.
in the last case, it'll update and include the damage multiplier for the stages.
From what I can tell, the flat damage is NOT affected by the Damage Effectiveness, just damage from Supports (like Added Chaos Damage.)

If it were affected, than Incinerates damage would be really underwhelming...
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
From what I can tell, the flat damage is NOT affected by the Damage Effectiveness, just damage from Supports (like Added Chaos Damage.)

If it were affected, than Incinerates damage would be really underwhelming...
added chaos IS flat damage boost...
Sheriff_K is referring to Incinerate's own flat damage. Otherwise, correct :p

Gem descriptions were updated to factor in Damage Effectiveness a while back. As such, the listed Damage is what you actually get, rather than just x% of that.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 28, 2014, 2:31:01 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Sheriff_K is referring to Incinerate's own flat damage. Otherwise, correct :p

Gem descriptions were updated to factor in Damage Effectiveness a while back. As such, the listed Damage is what you actually get, rather than just x% of that.
That makes it really confusing in my opinion... Why not just rename it "Support Effectiveness" instead?
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
That makes it really confusing in my opinion... Why not just rename it "Support Effectiveness" instead?
Because that's not what it is. It affects all added damage, regardless of where that comes from. It just doesn't affect the base damage of skills.
It was supposed to be displayed as "Added Damage Effectiveness" but that doesn't seem to have happened. I've made a note to look into this.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 28, 2014, 9:35:12 PM
This may be a stupid question, but I just want clarification. On the Wiki it says that it fires 6 projectiles. Does that mean that each cast of Incinerate, shoots 6 projectiles in .24 seconds? Meaning you'd be hitting 25 times per second with no Cast Speed, for Cybil's purposes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info