Incinerate

didn't figure it would but it was a nice thought
"
DutchRudder wrote:
Why cant i change the spread of flames when using LMP/GMP like freezing pulse? That would actually make this skill map viable

also this skill is next to useless in parties, even more so if just 1 person has knockback :(

I can get more dps and survivability from a 4 link freezing pulse then a 6 link incinerate, and be more mobile and useful in parties

The skill is map viable. Negligible mana cost with auto-pierce and mows down most packs almost instantly.

If you want Freezing Pulse behavior, use Freezing Pulse.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
didnt read the all pages and maybe it already got answered, but anyways:

-) does point blank work with that skill (it doesnt with freezing pulse and others proj. spells.. so I guess no)
-) if it does, is point blank usefull with that skill?
-) if it doesnt, what is the range of incinerate and how does it scale with faster projectiles.
"
gloobonious wrote:
didnt read the all pages and maybe it already got answered, but anyways:

-) does point blank work with that skill (it doesnt with freezing pulse and others proj. spells.. so I guess no)
-) if it does, is point blank usefull with that skill?
-) if it doesnt, what is the range of incinerate and how does it scale with faster projectiles.

Point Blank specifically states projectile attacks so no spells will work with it.

Incinerate's natural range is about half of the screen...it's extremely beneficial to use a quality incinerate and faster projectiles or else ranged monsters will shoot you from outside your range and run away every time you get in range.

Realistically, you need at least 50% faster projectiles and probably closer to 70-80%.
thanks mate! :-)
Last edited by gloobonious on Oct 17, 2013, 9:10:44 AM
Can there be an update on the tooltip to show actual dps as it changes from one stage to another?
Skill got a big buff with CODT gem, now you can keep up molten shell and enduring cry without losing your stacks. Very, very helpful.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I have some questions regarding this gem.

I'm a str based caster (using Iron Will linked) and the following is how I use Incinerate. (I recently bought a 12% Incinerate, will use that once it gets higher level)

I'm level 50 with only 400 mana (since Im on Nemesis I take surv. as prio), using Reduced mana for Clarity - which leaves me with 227 mana to spend.

As you can imagine, I run into mana issues. Mana leech seems to have absolutely no impact, I assume since the actual damage (13-21) is nothing when you are leeching only 2.8%.

What can I do for my mana issues? I used to run Fire Pen instead of Iron Will, but there's no way I can keep that up.
All I can say to that is, why be a str based caster but not use blood magic?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Anyone knows how Incinerate is affected by area support gems and nodes? Does it benifit from increase area damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info