Incinerate

"
petden wrote:
The range is small.

Faster projectile will increase its range.Mine covers whole screen without using the support gem(quality + passive + unique ammy).
Last edited by Kavlor on Sep 19, 2013, 8:09:56 AM
Bought myself the lowest rolls cybils i could found for 7 chaos. Im lvl 42 and it works. about average kill speed but im not geared with any cast speed and i got lots of shield block nodes to take.

Incinerate + faster casting + chacne to ignite + iron will (since im mara)
Bust a move!
"
Bustamove wrote:
Bought myself the lowest rolls cybils i could found for 7 chaos. Im lvl 42 and it works. about average kill speed but im not geared with any cast speed and i got lots of shield block nodes to take.

Incinerate + faster casting + chacne to ignite + iron will (since im mara)

I don't think Chance to Ignite does anything usefull with Incenerate mate.
experimenting with this skill now, using LMP + FORK in a 3 link, it goes great with fork against big groups

eventually in my 6 link ill have

incinerate + GMP + faster casting + faster projectiles + iron will + blood magic / mana leech

On a high mana build I would throw in fork again, it just melts big packs so well

quetion: does this get the full life on spell hit from cybils paw yet?
Last edited by DutchRudder on Oct 8, 2013, 5:02:07 PM
When you hit a monster with a Projectile, the game checks Pierce, Fork and Chain in that order. A Projectile that Pierces will not check for Fork or Chain: they will be simply ignored.

Incinerate has an innate 100% Chance to Pierce.
Yea i thought it was working then found out it didnt, thanks for confirming this frees up a gem slot for fire pen woo
Cybil's paw provides the full life per hit on this skill.

Still not good enough to overcome Lightning Thorns, though...I roll with 79 lightning resist, 50% spell block, the anvil, and an 8 LGOH Cybil's and I still get torn up.

This means when hitting a thorns target, I have a 50% to gain 37 health, a 50% chance to take the thorns damage, and a 100% chance to get the 8 health and a reduced 79% damage.

In short, if thorns was doing 53 damage a hit / .21 (252 damage), I would come out net neutral. With 75% spell block and 83% lightning resist, I would be able to negate 841 damage.

The problem is even with the resist, I'm probably still triple stack shocked.

It just does WAY TOO MUCH damage to counter balance as is but a 80% reduction for the skill would be plenty managable.
Why cant i change the spread of flames when using LMP/GMP like freezing pulse? That would actually make this skill map viable

also this skill is next to useless in parties, even more so if just 1 person has knockback :(

I can get more dps and survivability from a 4 link freezing pulse then a 6 link incinerate, and be more mobile and useful in parties
Last edited by DutchRudder on Oct 14, 2013, 12:06:25 AM
does anyone know if the more damage on this skill counts as a buff for inner focus, i would like to know because if it does it might up the power of this skill quite a bit.
"
nobilis977 wrote:
does anyone know if the more damage on this skill counts as a buff for inner focus, i would like to know because if it does it might up the power of this skill quite a bit.
no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info