Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

I'd really enjoy if you came up with mechanics reworks that scale with investment, rather than just randomly reducing numbers and filtering overall performence to reduce fun had.

The leech nerf is just that. Not only the cap, but now a hardset time limit? That's just mean and dumb.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 5, 2019, 4:53:47 AM
"
"
like lowering the cooldown on Convocation - the true buff.

Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90% - R.i.p CI

as far as i am concerned chaos res does not count as elemental resistance :p
Everyone complaining needs to play a different game. A game that is boring and same characters.

This is poe, path of building. Not path of copying.
I played self casting trickster last league. I feel like I've been hustled.
"
Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. This meant that a very high damage hit with enough leech could last minutes, if not longer, if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.

FU*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop nerf melee or attack builds... god.. you really want people stop to play..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Mar 5, 2019, 5:06:13 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%.

Welp, there goes my starter. Why even introduce Nebulis if it's going to be capped at 90%? It's like Indigon but already pre-nerfed.

I believe they meant Players Maximum EFFECTIVE Resistances can't go above 90%.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
Everyone complaining needs to play a different game. A game that is boring and same characters.

This is poe, path of building. Not path of copying.

pathofbuilding made it pathofcopying eventually. click a link and get your build ready with gear, gems and tree... free house
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. This meant that a very high damage hit with enough leech could last minutes, if not longer, if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.

FU*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop nerf melee or attack builds... god.. you really want people stop to play..

Melee isn't dead. You are dead and you are bad at this game.

I melee without slayer. You just have to be good at this game to not be dead.
Just play Juggernaut 4Head
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Leech Length Nerf

Melee isn't dead. You are dead and you are bad at this game.

I melee without slayer. You just have to be good at this game to not be dead.

lol why a noob answer at my comment??? don't say bad if u don't know people also u can unistall this game..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info