Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

too much info for my little brain.
Just tell me wich fast-cheap-build to farm all content in 3.6 xD
Apology for poor english

Where were you when storm brind die?

I was sat at hideout selling fossils when GGG ring

'' storm brind is kill''

''no''
People need to stop complaining about CI, I would bet CI comes out of this whole thing in the best shape.

The CI keystone is all about Choas Immunity and there is a counter weight to it already built in by dropping your life total to 1.

They don't specifically say elemental resistances, and that may be a communication blunder on their part, because to me, it's obvious that's what they are talking about. They are talking about mods that raise the max res cap. I can't think of a single source, outside of CI which is specifically designed to make you immune to that damage source, that increases the max res cap on chaos resistance.
I really like the news - even the nerfs. Even though I am sorry for my poet's pen min-maxed inpulsa elementalist - arc really needed some nerfs. It was simply too easy to just hold right click, clear 3 screens away, and on top of that have life gain on hit + leech. This league, I tried to do self-casting with dark pact - what a difference! I suddenly realised that I have to do something in the game: plan my steps, adjust equipment for fights, use flasks, etc. Completely different and refreshing experience - a lot more satisfactory! Thanks for the buffs to self-cast, and hope to see similar buffs to melee in 3.6.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
"
baal6969 wrote:
Finally we gonna see Inpulsa and Lore nerfs as well as Arc, I hope Molten Strike too, extra chaos double dipping and all the totem, mines, traps bullshit. Good luck lazy meta abusers, now our time has come. Ty GGG for the effort of making self-cast great again! I wonder if they do something about Spiritual Aid and Minion Damage affixes

P.S. I love to see all the sour of arc miners

What is your point here? First making this game less fun and nerfing things, should make it than more fun to play? This is why i switched to Destiny 2. This is a game that is not balanced around some 24/7 streamers...

My point is that finally self-cast is going to be where it always should have been. People who want to use mechanically active playstyle should be rewarded instead of those who can only press one button to spawn their trigger devices and not only farm maps insanely fast but also complete all content with just tabula rasa and some mediocre gear. If you think that balancing heavily overused and lazy mechanics is making game less fun than I don't even feel sorry for you. Instead of getting better and taking effort to learn advanced mechanics that less lazy builds provide you will just all cry instead of trying something new? Probably all that things won't even be nerfed so hard just balanced not to be OP anymore. But of course you don't want to play a balanced build. You want to spam your OP shit every league and that makes you feel better about yourself. Maybe then go and play your destiny or diablo whatever where devs don't give a shit about updating and balancing. All true fans of PoE will appreciate most of the changes and that's what kept this game alive from beginning. And all the crybabies will never be satisfied anyway unless we played the same patch for 3 years straight.
Instead of helping the trickster against their weakness your buffing their defense against an aspect of the game they already do well against?

Could use more love towards ES recharge rather than bandaids with adding more leech sources. A keystone that allows you to start when taking dots, but the delay is longer/recharge slower. The ES gained when hit sounds cool, but tricksters are actually weeak vs dots... I guess having the leech will help well enough, but would have been nice to work on more synergy with their recharge.

Otherwise looks decent.
We all miss something, in the balance manifesto....
GGG hasn't said anything about the Cyclone skill.....
This must probably mean that it will be just slightly NERFED again...
So this is technically a buff....
;)
"
Elua wrote:
Dear GGG, is you force me to use handcasting spells I will uninstal PoE faster then 1 min. And forget it forever.

Who forces you to selfcast? Still not selfcasting is viable.

The point of GGG is to make EVERYTHING equal powered. And I think the overall changes are pretty nice.

Still I feel a bit sad that CoC got a bit lowered in efficiency (refering to reduce of cast time and therefore reduced damage of initial hit, which lowers the damage of CoC)
PLEASE FIX THE REMOVE ONLY MAP STASH TAB!!(NOT DISAPPEAR WHEN EMPTY) AND BUFF THE CURRENCY STACKS FROM 10 TO AT LEAST 30, took ages to clear after a league end!!! THANK YOU!
Seems like a lot of nerfs to mechanically good skills and numerical buffs to the mechanically bad ones.

People play skills that are mechanically good for a reason. You can nerf but people will still play them or just stop playing POE altogether if they're too heavily nerfed. Numerical buffs to skills that are mechanically bad won't make people play them. We need more mechanically good skills and not just numerical buffs to bad skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info