Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

Awesome. Everyone complaining about not having a build need to play a different game. Poe is for people to build new and different characters. Not the same shit. Go play Diablo complainers.
"
daimonxp wrote:
"
"
like lowering the cooldown on Convocation - the true buff.

Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90% - R.i.p CI

max resistance, it still shows 100% chaos resist, and -60 next to it.

How can that change affect CI since Chaos Inoculation makes you immune to chaos damage, this is the whole point of having 1 life and a ton of energy shield with Chaos Inoculation on.

If the change would affect CI then you would run with 4-5k life to avoid getting punished by chaos and whatever is left in energy shield ...Feels stupid and not mechanic wise correct.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Awesome. Everyone complaining about not having a build need to play a different game. Poe is for people to build new and different characters. Not the same shit. Go play Diablo complainers.

This is really getting old.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Xeledon2132 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.
Just found a comprehensive explanation by Mark here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/axgevs/-/ehtoiwd/?context=3

That's horrible for the Ascendant!
This means that she doesn't just have worse overleech compared to Slayer, it means she has worse leech than anyone else for the advantage of having a few seconds of overleech!
Why would anyone pick that now?

Honestly I don't feel bad for Ascendent AT ALL.
They have been the #1 most played end game class for 2 leagues straight already.

X2 Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct on top of overleech is just way too op for little to no investment, just because their wheel is in the middle.

It's time to shuffle this a little.

Some classes are playing with way worse life regen , like Arc totem, and they're still doing fine, so I'm not too worried about the overleech nerf ascendent.
They're still in the best place of wheel in the whole game and can start from any other wheel too with their ascendancies. They can still use the op Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct combo to outperform most classes regardless of the nerf in overleech.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Mar 5, 2019, 3:45:35 AM
Finally we gonna see Inpulsa and Lore nerfs as well as Arc, I hope Molten Strike too, extra chaos double dipping and all the totem, mines, traps bullshit. Good luck lazy meta abusers, now our time has come. Ty GGG for the effort of making self-cast great again! I wonder if they do something about Spiritual Aid and Minion Damage affixes

P.S. I love to see all the sour of arc miners
Last edited by baal6969 on Mar 5, 2019, 3:49:55 AM
"
Ghostseer wrote:
"
sempermalum wrote:
So many tears, especially about brands, and you haven't even seen the numbers yet. People need to calm down and take a breathe.

Ps the kids that don't actually know what CI does make my day.

I think the best part about these comments are the people that clearly don’t understand some fundamental mechanics of the game eg. base crit, spell crit, resistances. And then those people defend their ignorance in multiple comments without even questioning their point of view enough to check the wiki.

I’m loving this thread.

Ty
Poor Blade Vortex devs can't stop touchin and leave his alone since his birth :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
These are buffs. Arc also has a lower chain distance now, so it won't bounce between distant packs of enemies.

Last edited by Kostax on Mar 5, 2019, 3:58:44 AM
"
Sure mr. copy/paste.
The Gluttony of Elements skill now also provides Curse Immunity, to prevent interactions with Temporal Chains letting it last far too long. Technically, this is a buff."

Lol... a buff? riiiiight
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info