[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I made this today. Wouldn't it be great for this build? Both implicits affect soulrend.

Don't worry about the price, I just put it insane because I might want to use it myself.
"
michaud808 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
Can someone tell me, whats the main reason for using queen of the forest on the CI build?

Moovement speed maybe

looks like u actually lose movement speed from it
IGN: hyrenfreak
Do we quality any gems in the MOM/EB build? Also, I have some questions about my character. I also haven't completed my last ascendancy (cant find crippling grief) What could I do to improve on my gear/DPS? Thanks guys!

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
looks like u actually lose movement speed from it

You break even with only 15k Evasion. With Flasks you can easily reach the 45k required for +50% MS from QotF.
"
wakama wrote:
Updated my gear, Probably finall i dont know.

1m 113k ddps (Numbers from PoB)
700k ddps (In game HO tooltip)
662k ddps (shaper PoB numbers)

Still only 5k hp + 1,3k es. But like i said before, Who cares? For me that's more than enough.

So i probably went all in already with my items, as always there can be some tweaks here and there.

Did you end up buying the helm enchanted or did you get lucky running it? I'm debating if it's worth switching GMP to Empower even if I don't have the enchant.

"
mkisby wrote:
I made this today. Wouldn't it be great for this build? Both implicits affect soulrend.

Don't worry about the price, I just put it insane because I might want to use it myself.

That's pretty nice for the setup. While it will make gearing difficult as getting meaningful Life and ES will require more resist balancing in other slots it should be excellent for damage.

"
Hauntingly wrote:
Do we quality any gems in the MOM/EB build? Also, I have some questions about my character. I also haven't completed my last ascendancy (cant find crippling grief) What could I do to improve on my gear/DPS? Thanks guys!

Definitely get the last ascendancy points as Prolonged Pain gives more DOT DPS. If you have the currency, getting Devouring Diadem so you can spec out of EB on the tree and squeeze in Zealotry also will help improve DPS. I'm sure damage is nice with Empower instead of GMP, but without Dying Sun you might be lacking some QOL. Of course you could have it gem swap so not sure there. Amulet can have spell damage, and if it's elder and fossil crafted, chaos damage and NACDOT as well. Could also start looking into crafted weapons for more damage.
Hi all,

yesterday I finally managed to finish my Bow:

Without swift affliction but GMP, I got ~350k hideout dot dps, which seems far enough for every endgame content.
Things to improve here would be empower 3 ->4 for lvl 30 soulrend and swift affliction instead of GMP for bosses. But can't test the DPS increase for that at the moment.

So far a build that keeps me the most interested since a long time.
For people interested in the bow: the base was 8 ex, crafting/multimoding roughly 5~6ex and 6 linked and coloring 4ex +500chroms 1blue

greets Aicen

Hi everyone !
Thanks for the great guide.

This is my 2nd League and I love this build so far. I have chosen it as my starter.

Need some advice : What should be my next goal?
NACDOT Watcher's Eye or crafted wands?
(I have 7-8ex in bank)

Plus, is the dualwield cluster necessary when we play dual wands? (The one with spell damage and %chance to block/dodge damage)
What could be a better choice with those passive points ?

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad english!
Last edited by FalKeT66 on Apr 4, 2019, 4:33:23 AM
"
Aicen1987 wrote:

So far a build that keeps me the most interested since a long time.
For people interested in the bow: the base was 8 ex, crafting/multimoding roughly 5~6ex and 6 linked and coloring 4ex +500chroms 1blue

greets Aicen

Did you bought the bow with +1 implicit or did you synthesised by yourself. I was checking the possible mods yesterday and there are no "dead" mods, which are helpful if i checked it correct?
"
FalKeT66 wrote:
Hi everyone !
Thanks for the great guide.

This is my 2nd League and I love this build so far. I have chosen it as my starter.

Need some advice : What should be my next goal?
NACDOT Watcher's Eye or crafted daggers?
(I have 7-8ex in bank)

Plus, is the dualwield cluster necessary when we play dual wands? (The one with spell damage and %chance to block/dodge damage)
What could be a better choice with those passive points ?

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad english!

I am using Dark Arts instead of Mythicism, which is your cluster.

I think, if you wanna improve your damage, you can use multimod wands.
Last edited by HoschiBro on Apr 4, 2019, 4:14:13 AM
"
Hauntingly wrote:

Use the recipe when your gems reach level 20 + 1 Gemcutter's Prism to receive a level 1 20% gem. It will increase your dps by a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info