[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I have some questions about the CI build:

with the 4 auras active (clarity, discipline, grace and malevolence) I only have 133 reserved mana, meaning I only have one cast of soulrend before I'm out of mana, after which I'll have to wait a second before being able to cast it again. Is this the way the build is supposed to be played?
Playing since 3.0, I finally managed to kill shaper with this build. Lots of fun.
And today, I killed my first uber elder (well I died 4 times but I think that's a decent first try !)
My build is clearly not optimal but I'm fine with what I have, thank you for your guide!
Last edited by Ulkio on Apr 4, 2019, 11:48:44 AM
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
NEPHAN wrote:
I came to a point that it will be really hard for me to improve gear moving forward.

Why do you say that? You could shuffle resists onto the jewelry only and shift to double wand setup. I'm guessing if you've multicrafted one you would know the process to do a second. You can also get more DPS with a NACDOT Malevolence Watcher's Eye

Ok, here we go:

Helmet has Soulrend Increased Damage enchant. I most likely need to change "trigger" craft on offhand.
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Spoiler
Ok, here we go:

Helmet has Soulrend Increased Damage enchant. I most likely need to change "trigger" craft on offhand.

Nice, yeah the trigger for CWDT-IC could be a different suffix. There's a chaos damage suffix that will stack with the prefix and since you already have Arcane Surge chance on one wand and with Zealotry on the WE, you could also go for pure cast speed, but leaving that mod as is would also be fine. I'm trying to get a +1 Soulrend projectile helm but right now the ones listed have no resists.
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Hauntingly wrote:
Do we quality any gems in the MOM/EB build? Also, I have some questions about my character. I also haven't completed my last ascendancy (cant find crippling grief) What could I do to improve on my gear/DPS? Thanks guys!

Use the recipe when your gems reach level 20 + 1 Gemcutter's Prism to receive a level 1 20% gem. It will increase your dps by a lot!

Which gems do I quality? all of them?
"
Hauntingly wrote:

Everything except auras unless you care about their radius to any allies and shield charge. Do the vendor recipe for the rest except immortal call unless you want to level one in offhand or something.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Hauntingly wrote:

Everything except auras unless you care about their radius to any allies and shield charge. Do the vendor recipe for the rest except immortal call unless you want to level one in offhand or something.

So worth it to take the DPS decrease from starting back over at level 1 from a level 20 gem and re-level instead of spending 20 prisms to bring it up to 20%?
"
shishkabob wrote:
So worth it to take the DPS decrease from starting back over at level 1 from a level 20 gem and re-level instead of spending 20 prisms to bring it up to 20%?

That depends on you. I typically level 6 of my main skill when I start a character in my weapon swap so I can flip them and have one stay high level while I level the others. Then it also gives me more chances to vaal 21/20.

Either you spend the currency to get GCPs and quality all your gems manually, or you spend the time releveling gems to get back up to useable damage output. Pick your poison.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
shishkabob wrote:

That depends on you. I typically level 6 of my main skill when I start a character in my weapon swap so I can flip them and have one stay high level while I level the others. Then it also gives me more chances to vaal 21/20.

Either you spend the currency to get GCPs and quality all your gems manually, or you spend the time releveling gems to get back up to useable damage output. Pick your poison.

I probably should have though this through better lol. Hopefully I remember this lesson next time
Dropping my POB here for the people who have difficulty.

I have a fairly low HP pool (4.8k) but i have amazing defenses and nice damage.

have a look if you want.

also, says my evasion rating is 44.5k but ingame it is 68k. 80% Chance to evade attacks.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cQMtRnja

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info