[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Meive wrote:
"
HoschiBro wrote:
I am thinking about multicraft a wand with a Citaqualotl mod. Up to 95% minion dmg means 95% more damage on my crafting base. Any thoughts about that?

You can only craft upto 20% non-aligment chaos over time multiplier, while you can get a T1 roll upto 38% on a weapon, which is almost double.

When in doubt you can always craft the 2 weapons for your build (1 with 38% non-aligment chaos and 1 with the Citaqualotl mod) and see which 1 adds the most damage.

I think plugging them both into PoB first and checking there would be the more...financially reasonable option.
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Meive wrote:
"
HoschiBro wrote:
I am thinking about multicraft a wand with a Citaqualotl mod. Up to 95% minion dmg means 95% more damage on my crafting base. Any thoughts about that?

You can only craft upto 20% non-aligment chaos over time multiplier, while you can get a T1 roll upto 38% on a weapon, which is almost double.

When in doubt you can always craft the 2 weapons for your build (1 with 38% non-aligment chaos and 1 with the Citaqualotl mod) and see which 1 adds the most damage.

I think plugging them both into PoB first and checking there would be the more...financially reasonable option.

Yep, i tried it. But i'm not sure, if PoB accepts my minion-mod. It's no mod in PoB and i had to manually check it in.
"
Meive wrote:
Zealotry and clarity are not needed, and requires gimping yourself to much for far to litle gaing (clarity actually does nothing for us, and Zealotry does not do much for us aswell. Haste is evne more useless because we are alrdy casting fast enought to warrand a permanend SR dot uptime).
I run Malevolence, Grace and Discipline in my Diadem and Enlighten 2 no Souvergnity node needed), and I run Despair in a Blasphemy setup (single curse) with Amu that reduces it's mana reservation by 100%.
Working on 6linking my Perfect Form to become even more impossible to kill.
Dropped the 2nd curse in favor of more damage since I already feel tanky as is.

Anyway, this is jsut what I did, with the core of the build in palce you can do whatever you want with the build realy.

While I agree that you don't take Clarity particularly if you are running MoM+EB, saying Zealotry is not needed is definitely not true. At level 20 it provides 15% MORE spell damage, already half of what Pain Attunement gives to Low Life builds, so if you are looking for more damage it is certainly a viable way to add that in.

If I had the space for it, I would take Haste for the Vaal Haste as a defensive option/speed clearing option.

You do you, but just be warned that building like this with no Bane which is a good source of secondary damage, and having Despair be on Blasphemy means you'll need to be in close proximity to affect bosses and the beauty of Soulrend is that you can hit them across the room.

"
HoschiBro wrote:

It's only 95% increased, which is still good and equal to T1 spell damage + some of the spell damage/mana hybrid. It would not be a bad idea to craft around that one if you do not want to roll for T1 NACDOT. But to be safe, "craft" these items in POB to see what gives you the damaage you want. You should still be able to craft NACDOT and either Spell Damage or Chaos Damage/Duration hybrid as additional prefixes as well.

You can CTRL+C the item in game then paste it right into POB if you're having trouble finding the mod.
I came to a point that it will be really hard for me to improve gear moving forward:

With the aura nodes, zealotry is 21.3% more dmg, and frequent consecrated ground (6% life regen). Clarity level 1 fits as long as you have a tiny bit of mana and an open socket, and it lets you run a damage taken from mana before life watcher's eye, which are cheap. So instead of a 70/30 life/ES, I'm taking damage at a 61/39 ratio. That's about at 15% effective life boost against all incoming damage so long as I have the ES to keep it up.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

"
HoschiBro wrote:

It's only 95% increased, which is still good and equal to T1 spell damage + some of the spell damage/mana hybrid. It would not be a bad idea to craft around that one if you do not want to roll for T1 NACDOT. But to be safe, "craft" these items in POB to see what gives you the damaage you want. You should still be able to craft NACDOT and either Spell Damage or Chaos Damage/Duration hybrid as additional prefixes as well.

You can CTRL+C the item in game then paste it right into POB if you're having trouble finding the mod.

It seems, my craft is quite similar to T1 NACDOT. I tried to get NACDOT t1 for the last two weeks, nearly 2k+ alts and i got T2 once...
Have to check the essence craft as alternative to my minion-craft.
Pretty happy with my gear so far.
I'm just wondering what the next "big upgrade" could be. I can't select the malevolence watchers eye in pob, so I don't really know if that would be the biggest damage boost.
Could anyone have a look please?
I think it should be either Impresence for the dot damage or a watcher's eye.
"
NEPHAN wrote:
I came to a point that it will be really hard for me to improve gear moving forward.

Why do you say that? You could shuffle resists onto the jewelry only and shift to double wand setup. I'm guessing if you've multicrafted one you would know the process to do a second. You can also get more DPS with a NACDOT Malevolence Watcher's Eye

"
jbmcarth wrote:
With the aura nodes, zealotry is 21.3% more dmg, and frequent consecrated ground (6% life regen). Clarity level 1 fits as long as you have a tiny bit of mana and an open socket, and it lets you run a damage taken from mana before life watcher's eye, which are cheap. So instead of a 70/30 life/ES, I'm taking damage at a 61/39 ratio. That's about at 15% effective life boost against all incoming damage so long as I have the ES to keep it up.

Didn't consider the mana before life with Clarity WE. That's a good defensive suggestion.

"
Snoukz wrote:
Pretty happy with my gear so far.
I'm just wondering what the next "big upgrade" could be. I can't select the malevolence watchers eye in pob, so I don't really know if that would be the biggest damage boost.
Could anyone have a look please?
I think it should be either Impresence for the dot damage or a watcher's eye.

If you search one of the Malevolence ones on the trade site you can copy it into POB. Biggest damage boosts would be (in no particular order): Malevolence Watcher's Eye, swapping to dual wield with a multimodded T1 NACDOT wand, swapping Empower to Swift Affliction. I've said it in multiple responses already, but Empower 4 only beats Swift Affliction if your 6l has some sort of source for +gems/+support gems. Unless you have the currency for it, Impresence is really only a filler. A rare Elder amulet with some combination or all of Chaos/Spell/NACDOT and potentially life or other resists will far outdamage it.
Thanks for your help here!
Swapped to swift affliction, ingame sheet dps went from 198k to 244k (19/0 gem).

What do you think of a crafted bow? I've seen people with level 29 soulrend...
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
I've said it in multiple responses already, but Empower 4 only beats Swift Affliction if your 6l has some sort of source for +gems/+support gems.

Eh, imo it's not that clear-cut, at least for the actually important fights where you can't facetank the boss. Swift Affliction also reduces skill effect duration. In my case it's 0.06s less duration (0.74s to 0.68s), which is actually a bigger DPS loss (assuming one Soulrend cast per second).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info