[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I have gotten the 2 jewels and the shield and dont get the permanent onslaught buff, Do i need something more?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello! I am using the MoM+EB build with MF. Can someone recommend what I should upgrade next? Empower 4 or multimodded Wands first?

You should probably check the numbers in POB. 20/20 Swift Affliction gives me more DPS than Empower 4. Empower 4 is only better with some source of + levels.

Since you're already using Empower, multimod wands is definitely going to be more damage. A single Decay multimod would be more damage than Cerberus Limb I believe.

"
Roisen1337 wrote:
I have gotten the 2 jewels and the shield and dont get the permanent onslaught buff, Do i need something more?

Remove one jewel and check the character sheet for your movespeed, add the jewel back and see if the movespeed increases. If it does, you have onslaught.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

You should probably check the numbers in POB. 20/20 Swift Affliction gives me more DPS than Empower 4. Empower 4 is only better with some source of + levels.

Since you're already using Empower, multimod wands is definitely going to be more damage. A single Decay multimod would be more damage than Cerberus Limb I believe.

Sweet, how about the helmet enchantment - how important is it? How many % is an additional projectile?
"
Edeka wrote:
Sweet, how about the helmet enchantment - how important is it? How many % is an additional projectile?

Increased Soulrend damage gives 17k Shaper DPS for me. The big one in my opinion is +1 Soulrend projectile. If you have that and Dying Sun, you should drop GMP for Empower for actual big DPS gains.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Increased Soulrend damage gives 17k Shaper DPS for me. The big one in my opinion is +1 Soulrend projectile. If you have that and Dying Sun, you should drop GMP for Empower for actual big DPS gains.

Thank you so much!
Do i need to use a dagger with the shield or can I just use a wand still
"
JoshH265 wrote:

You need a dagger
"
JoshH265 wrote:

Having a dagger lets you shield charge but if you aren't using shield charge and just want the defenses from shield wand and dagger are both compatible.
Been playing on and off since closed beta and this build is honestly the most fun I've had in a good while. Do you guys see any low hanging fruits to pick for better gear, or is the next step to switch to a bow and quiver?
"
"
PKZ wrote:
Been playing on and off since closed beta and this build is honestly the most fun I've had in a good while. Do you guys see any low hanging fruits to pick for better gear, or is the next step to switch to a bow and quiver?

Nice gear. Either balance out resists and go dual wield but yeah I do think bow gives the most DPS with all the +gem shenanigans. Easy one is also getting a +NACDOT when affected by Malevolence Watcher's Eye unless I missed it on your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info