[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Can this build run no regen maps?
Is there any good unique quiver?
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Can this build run no regen maps?

I've seen just Life and MoM builds struggle with it but I can't attest to that personally. As long as it's not Shaper Guardian maps for me I don't mind no regen playing Life and MoM+EB.

"
pedrocoelho wrote:
Is there any good unique quiver?

A rare crafted for life builds is probably best but Maloney's Nightfall might be a decent budget filler. Soulstrike for ES based builds is good, not sure if rare crafts can compete with it for quivers on ES bowcasters.
is ci or health build better? anyone know?
IGN: hyrenfreak
I'm running a bit of a variation on the life/MoM/EB build. I wanted dual wand but didn't have the ES for it, but then I noticed that with all of the aura nodes and devouring diadem, we can actually run haste/grace-malevolence-zealotry-enlighten 2+, and separately run discipline and lvl 1 clarity. I use movement speed cooldown reduction + damage taken from mana before life watcher's eye; 40c rather than several exalt for a non-ailment dot multiplier.

I'm at 91, but here's where I see the build at 95:
"

With lvl 3 enlighten I can save 1 more point from the sovereignty wheel. The curse aoe/effectiveness is good because I'm already pathing past it for aura nodes, and I use a trigger socketed spell when you use a skil wand.

I dropped 40% max life and 69% increased dmg from my tree to snag the curse (optional) and aura stuff. By my math that leaves me at roughly the same effective health as with those nodes but not running the clarity watchers. The advantage is I picked up all that aura improvement. If we consider malevolence to provide two 1.2x more multipliers and zealotry a 1.15x multiplier, the 42% aura boost gives a total multiplier of 1.284*1.284*1.213/(1.2*1.2*1.15) = 21% more damage. I'm also getting a big boost from haste or grace as necessary and from discipline.

I'm working on a multimod wand next, then I'll reassess. For now though, at t11-12 maps, the build feels better.
Trickster Version Weapon (sai) can not be crafted, because spell damage blocks the Hybrid Prefix craft Chaos dmg with Skill effect Duration.

greez Mugen
Which point do we need to sacrifice in order to take Dark Arts when you go dual wands ?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'm running a bit of a variation on the life/MoM/EB build. I wanted dual wand but didn't have the ES for it, but then I noticed that with all of the aura nodes and devouring diadem, we can actually run haste/grace-malevolence-zealotry-enlighten 2+, and separately run discipline and lvl 1 clarity. I use movement speed cooldown reduction + damage taken from mana before life watcher's eye; 40c rather than several exalt for a non-ailment dot multiplier.

I'm at 91, but here's where I see the build at 95:
"

With lvl 3 enlighten I can save 1 more point from the sovereignty wheel. The curse aoe/effectiveness is good because I'm already pathing past it for aura nodes, and I use a trigger socketed spell when you use a skil wand.

I dropped 40% max life and 69% increased dmg from my tree to snag the curse (optional) and aura stuff. By my math that leaves me at roughly the same effective health as with those nodes but not running the clarity watchers. The advantage is I picked up all that aura improvement. If we consider malevolence to provide two 1.2x more multipliers and zealotry a 1.15x multiplier, the 42% aura boost gives a total multiplier of 1.284*1.284*1.213/(1.2*1.2*1.15) = 21% more damage. I'm also getting a big boost from haste or grace as necessary and from discipline.

I'm working on a multimod wand next, then I'll reassess. For now though, at t11-12 maps, the build feels better.

Zealotry and clarity are not needed, and requires gimping yourself to much for far to litle gaing (clarity actually does nothing for us, and Zealotry does not do much for us aswell. Haste is evne more useless because we are alrdy casting fast enought to warrand a permanend SR dot uptime).
I run Malevolence, Grace and Discipline in my Diadem and Enlighten 2 no Souvergnity node needed), and I run Despair in a Blasphemy setup (single curse) with Amu that reduces it's mana reservation by 100%.
Working on 6linking my Perfect Form to become even more impossible to kill.
Dropped the 2nd curse in favor of more damage since I already feel tanky as is.

Anyway, this is jsut what I did, with the core of the build in palce you can do whatever you want with the build realy.
Last edited by Meive on Apr 2, 2019, 7:32:35 AM
I am thinking about multicraft a wand with a Citaqualotl mod. Up to 95% minion dmg means 95% more damage on my crafting base. Any thoughts about that?
"
HoschiBro wrote:
I am thinking about multicraft a wand with a Citaqualotl mod. Up to 95% minion dmg means 95% more damage on my crafting base. Any thoughts about that?

You can only craft upto 20% non-aligment chaos over time multiplier, while you can get a T1 roll upto 38% on a weapon, which is almost double.

When in doubt you can always craft the 2 weapons for your build (1 with 38% non-aligment chaos and 1 with the Citaqualotl mod) and see which 1 adds the most damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info