[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

So I was wondering if someone could take a look at my character's profile and tell me if i'm doing something wrong. I feel like my ES is low for what i have equipped right now. I have 5.9k but i feel like i should have more. Could anyone throw some pointers my way?
Never mind.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Mar 31, 2019, 4:28:46 PM
NVM
Last edited by michaud808 on Mar 31, 2019, 7:17:57 PM
"
shaunleo wrote:
The suggestion of using Ahn's Heritage and Lioneye's Remorse isn't really good. It's really difficult to get enough strength to equip either of them. Even the PoB provided is nowhere near enough str to do so.

It's not "really difficult" at all. Just take on +30str node from passives, and craft couple +str on gear if there is room, or get ring(s)/amulet with high str. They are very very good entry weapon and shield for the Life/MoM build, and it really doesn't take more than few minutes to set your gear up with the extra strength.
Hello,

Thanks for this guide.
I have a little question, i want to go dual wands. But I don't know which point to sacrifice in order to take Dark Arts.

Do you have a version of the tree with Dark Arts ?

Thanks in advance
Anyone know how much extra survivability Kintsugi gives over Queen of the Forest, QOTF does have more evasion but can you survive a lot more big hits with Kintsugi?
"
_Ocaun_ wrote:
So I was wondering if someone could take a look at my character's profile and tell me if i'm doing something wrong. I feel like my ES is low for what i have equipped right now. I have 5.9k but i feel like i should have more. Could anyone throw some pointers my way?

If you go CI I don't think Evasion chests are what you should aim for, high es vaal regalia are still the first choice then.

Your gloves and boots also have pretty low es

Essence surge is a pretty strong node as well

Do you really node all the mana/mana reservation nodes? You could try a lower level clarity and look how it feels, mana sustain on maps should still be strong with patient reaper
Hello! I am using the MoM+EB build with MF. Can someone recommend what I should upgrade next? Empower 4 or multimodded Wands first?

Hi all,

today I switched from wands/shield dual wands to bow and quiver. The bow is still only on a 5-link and no empower yet but I can already feel the difference. This with a 6-link and empower 3or 4 will double the soulrend damage to roughly 600k dot against shaper with my current gear. That's pretty nuts considering that I can stack bane and essence drain on top.

So if someone is interested in endgame crafting, try a bow:

I have gotten the 2 jewels and the shield and dont get the permanent onslaught buff, Do i need something more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info