[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Just wanted to share the new toy I made today, did my first Cortex kill with it shortly afterwards.

EDIT
Just saw some question about Perfect Form. Getting the dex requirements is a bit tricky yeah, but I managed to get it just with a t2 dex roll on a ring, and a T3 dex roll on gloves. I first took 1 dex node + ring, but I just noticed I dont even need the node anymore.
You can also just go to Method to Madness for the extra NACDOT, and it has a couple of normal dexterity nodes on the route.

TLDR;
Yeah you have to do some get some extra stats on your gear, but its relatively easy to do.
Last edited by Fluxje on Mar 30, 2019, 1:59:35 PM
"
Spoiler
"
Hi guys,

I cant deceide between Kintsugi and Perfect Form, did any of you try actually both and can share his thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

I'm trying to sort out the same thing. I think the short answer is that they are built differently and neither one is hands down superior.

The perfect form is more about building spell dodge, the passive tree gets modified a bit, someone posted their perfect form build earlier. Looked good to me. 85% spell dodge, lawl.

around page 84.
"
Fluxje wrote:

https://pastebin.com/z6aRBMdA

Seems hard to make res and the 200 dex requirement with perfect form, devouring diadem, and atziri's step. I saw he took a +30 dex node in the tree, +str / +dex on the diadem, and a few extra resist / life minor nodes in the passive tree. Probably try and get some dex / res on jewels too and might use a es / res shield and take the arcane swiftness notable. And he dropped discipline too, not enough -mana reserved nodes. Perfect form looks harder to pull off but might be marginally more powerful. Not sure if it's worth the effort, I'm leaning toward sticking with my kintsugi as the op recommended.
Just a small tip about hitting the dex requirement for The Perfect Form if anyone is having issues: if you are only a few points of dex away from being able to equip it, since The Perfect Form gives you +7% dex, you can equip an item that gives you enough flat dex to equip it, equip Perfect Form, and then unequip the first dex item. The 7% boost can put you high enough to continue wearing it without the flat dex of the first item.
What are your thoughts on going ghost dance/escape artist instead of swift killer/prolonged pain for the Life/MoM build? As a SSF HC character that is.
Last edited by empy90 on Mar 30, 2019, 5:02:33 PM
"
empy90 wrote:
What are your thoughts on going ghost dance/escape artist instead of swift killer/prolonged pain for the Life/MoM build? As a SSF HC character that is.

To me, Ghost Dance and Escape Artist really make sense if you build Low Life/CI/MoM+EB. While the defensive benefits are good from Ghost Shrouds, I think they shine the most when you have ES as a major factor of your EHP.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Mar 31, 2019, 4:12:43 AM
Thanks for the build man. Got my first deathless uber elder kill
8% Non-ailment chaos damage over time vs 40% spell damage as implicit. which one is better as an implicit for the build? :D
The suggestion of using Ahn's Heritage and Lioneye's Remorse isn't really good. It's really difficult to get enough strength to equip either of them. Even the PoB provided is nowhere near enough str to do so.
I've farmed Burial Chambers T6 with Kinetic Blast Deadeye until HH and today was the day... so I swapped builds. Build feels insane for now. Thanks for sharing.

"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Zykor wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

So.... i just bought 3 daggers. all three with mana on kill.

Did exactly what you said, Synthesized them and got a shitty rare dagger with the mana gained on kill implicit. goodbye 100c.

what did i do wrong /sigh...

GGG stealth nerfed dead mod crafting overnight & added a corresponding synthesised implicit.

Soooo .....how do i craft increased chaos damage implicit Synthesised dagger?
So first league(ever), but my second character(other is melee) while I wait for buddies to catch up. What spells are we using to level to 28? Or are we melee until 28/ Sorry for the probably dumb questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info