[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Sericus wrote:
Thanks for the response. Should I get the entire cluster, right, or left side. Also where should I pull the points from? Revenge of the Hunted?

I can't see your tree currently since your characters are private. Just looking at a general passive tree, Revenge of the Hunted is good and I wouldn't drop that defense.

Between Mysticism and Dark Arts, it really just depends on you. Do you want to squeeze out more damage? Does your casting feel slow? Do you want more movespeed? Those are easy points to respec and adjust based around your gear and playstyle.

"
pedrocoelho wrote:
What you guys think about bow instead of wand or dagger?

I can trigger bane when using soulrend with this bow, right? Is it worth?

You can't trigger the curses with a triggered Bane. Having the second six link would be better for a full Essence Drain DPS setup in my opinion. You can also use Bane as a 6L with 2 curses and DOT supports.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Sericus wrote:
Thanks for the response. Should I get the entire cluster, right, or left side. Also where should I pull the points from? Revenge of the Hunted?

I can't see your tree currently since your characters are private. Just looking at a general passive tree, Revenge of the Hunted is good and I wouldn't drop that defense.

Between Mysticism and Dark Arts, it really just depends on you. Do you want to squeeze out more damage? Does your casting feel slow? Do you want more movespeed? Those are easy points to respec and adjust based around your gear and playstyle.

Sorry, I play on Xbox and am using your leveling passive tree niw. I didn't mean to choose from mysticism. I meant if I were to go dual wield wand and get dark arts, from where in the leveling passive tree would I divert passive points to get the dark arts? Or is it recommended that I stick with the unique shield and mace? I like flame dash, is thet a reason to use shield charge over flame dash?
Sericus
"
Sericus wrote:
Sorry, I play on Xbox and am using your leveling passive tree niw. I didn't mean to choose from mysticism. I meant if I were to go dual wield wand and get dark arts, from where in the leveling passive tree would I divert passive points to get the dark arts? Or is it recommended that I stick with the unique shield and mace? I like flame dash, is thet a reason to use shield charge over flame dash?

I didn't use the leveling trees here so I'm not familiar with the skill pathing suggested there. Based on what's given though in the samples, it looks like you'd have to give up some HP or Mana which might not be ideal.

Shield Charge is nice for mobility, and flame dash can be reserved for crossing gaps/ledges/enemy line of fire. You don't have to use both. If you were to take Dark Arts,
"
Sericus wrote:
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Sericus wrote:

Shield charge is worth it if you link it with fortify for a nice defensive boost
nevermind
Last edited by Haleray on Mar 29, 2019, 8:23:51 PM
Updating -

White Elder ✓
Yellow Elder ✓
Red Elder ✓
Shaper Deathless ✓
Uber Elder Deathless ✓
Uber Atziri Deathless ✓

"

Thought I might've needed a second life flask or perhaps even swap out bane for Essence Drain but the built-in aimbot in Soulrend + GMP basically makes it so you can fire random volleys of Soulrend in whichever direction & never have to put yourself in a position where you get damaged. So with that, I've just cleared Uber Elder deathless with Soulrend + Bane on MoM + EB. Loot was depressing though.

Overall the build was a strong foundation to what I ended up doing while checking poe.ninja builds.
Last edited by Zykor on Mar 30, 2019, 1:47:32 AM
What's people's thoughts on the CI build vs the second MoM version? Significant upgrade? Something we should be aiming for or just a play style preference?

Cheers.
Hi guys,

I cant deceide between Kintsugi and Perfect Form, did any of you try actually both and can share his thoughts?

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Mar 30, 2019, 4:16:14 AM
"
Hi guys,

I cant deceide between Kintsugi and Perfect Form, did any of you try actually both and can share his thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

I'm trying to sort out the same thing. I think the short answer is that they are built differently and neither one is hands down superior.

The perfect form is more about building spell dodge, the passive tree gets modified a bit, someone posted their perfect form build earlier. Looked good to me. 85% spell dodge, lawl.

around page 84.
"
Fluxje wrote:

https://pastebin.com/z6aRBMdA

Seems hard to make res and the 200 dex requirement with perfect form, devouring diadem, and atziri's step. I saw he took a +30 dex node in the tree, +str / +dex on the diadem, and a few extra resist / life minor nodes in the passive tree. Probably try and get some dex / res on jewels too and might use a es / res shield and take the arcane swiftness notable. And he dropped discipline too, not enough -mana reserved nodes. Perfect form looks harder to pull off but might be marginally more powerful. Not sure if it's worth the effort, I'm leaning toward sticking with my kintsugi as the op recommended.
Thank you very much for the guide!
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info