[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
MCRide wrote:
Is it just not possible to leech from DoT?

As far as I know this is correct, since leech is only applied to hits
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

So.... i just bought 3 daggers. all three with mana on kill.

Did exactly what you said, Synthesized them and got a shitty rare dagger with the mana gained on kill implicit. goodbye 100c.

what did i do wrong /sigh...

GGG stealth nerfed dead mod crafting overnight & added a corresponding synthesised implicit.
Is the Dead Arts passive cluster now called Mysticism? Can't find it in tree.
Sericus
Do you mean Dark Arts?
"
Do you mean Dark Arts?

Yes, my bad
Sericus
What do You think: empower lvl 4 or anything weapon with Multimods?
Maybe someone can Watch my Gear...
Got 8ex and Dont know what tp spend
"
realhoffi83 wrote:
One thing you could potentially go for would be non-ailment chaos damage over time on a pair of elder gloves.
I've been getting asked this a lot regarding crafted weapons. If you're interested in seeing potential DPS changes and options look below.

Spoiler
The weapon scenarios are as follows (based on my tree at 95). With just one weapon with:
T2 NACDOT implicit
T1 NACDOT
Multimod
Inc Chaos Dmg / Inc Chaos Skill Duration
Inc Chaos Dmg
Inc DOT
Inc Cast Speed / Chance to Gain Arcane Surge on Kill
Gives 102k Shaper DPS

One wand with:
T2 NACDOT implicit
Decay
Multimod
Inc Chaos Dmg / Inc Chaos Skill Duration
NACDOT
Inc DOT
Inc Cast Speed / Chance to Gain Arcane Surge on Kill
Gives 71k Shaper DPS to Soulrend and 33k DPS Shaper DPS to Decay
Total of 104k Shaper DPS

Just from solo wands based on these stats, you get 2k more Shaper DPS with Decay than T1 NACDOT on average rolls within top tiers of crafts or T1 NACDOT.

Now what you can do is drop the pure chaos damage from wand 1 and take Trigger Socketed Spell on Skill Use and slot in Essence Drain - Efficacy - Void Manipulation for extra DPS. The Shaper DPS from wand would be 95k, but you gain Essence Drain on top for an additional 109k Shaper DPS.

Clearly there is a benefit from having Decay and Essence Drain.

If you go Dual Wands, let's look at the Shaper DPS combos from the three crafted wands.
Wand 1: T1 NACDOT with DPS mods.
Wand 2: T1 NACDOT with spell trigger.
Wand 3: Decay wand

1 & 2:
Soulrend - 459k
Bane - 231k
Essence Drain - 147k
Total = 837k

2 & 3:
Soulrend - 425k
Decay - 44k
Bane - 213k
Essence Drain - 136k
Total = 818k

1 & 3:
Soulrend - 432k
Decay - 45k
Bane - 217k
Total = 694k

It's best to have Essence Drain for sure if you are focusing on DPS in this scenario. Decay turns out a little less DPS than 2 NACDOT wands but lasts longer and can come from the hits of any of your skill hits but the highest Decay takes priority and that comes from Soulrend.

Please keep in mind that these numbers are not exact because gem levels and the rest of your gear also make a difference. These numbers were based on my current character with my gear, passives, etc.

"
Sericus wrote:

Dark Arts is a little to the left of Elemental Overload between Templar and Witch starting.

"
realhoffi83 wrote:

Just a heads up, I typically find that a level 20 Swift Affliction beats Empower 4 in terms of DPS. Empower 4 beats Swift Affliction if you have a source of + to support gems pushing the Empower Level higher.

You can always plug stuff into POB and see whether a better Empower or crafted weapon would give you more DPS.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Mar 29, 2019, 12:55:32 PM
What you guys think about bow instead of wand or dagger?

I can trigger bane when using soulrend with this bow, right? Is it worth?
Last edited by pedrocoelho on Mar 29, 2019, 1:58:26 PM
"
Jolo0213 wrote:

"
Sericus wrote:

Dark Arts is a little to the left of Elemental Overload between Templar and Witch starting.

Thanks for the response. Should I get the entire cluster, right, or left side. Also where should I pull the points from? Revenge of the Hunted?
Sericus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info