[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

This build rocks my socks.
how do you go about crafting non-aliment on a wand? cant find a single one for sale on xbox
@ColdDrizzle
Thank you for this build.

I will try to make a Trickster and try this tonight.
"
twiskt wrote:
how do you go about crafting non-aliment on a wand? cant find a single one for sale on xbox

Alteration spam, regal, annul and pray
You've probably answered it before, but any specific lab enchants you're using for the GG ES CI Soulrend build?
Very nice build, up to level 79 and still running mostly T1-T2 maps since nothing is dropping, like... nothing. at. all. But meh, at one point my luck will turn, it's a complete faceroll and getting slightly boring.
"
mrwald0 wrote:
What build should a new player be following? I'm guessing the pure MoM build? Also, is there a more up to date guide for new players?

That Essence Drain League start SSF speedrun guide seems to be outdated or something, because at the start it shows you getting a Fire Trap thing as a reward and that isn't even offered. It's confusing the heck out of me and have no clue what to do.

I think this might be helpful as a starting level guide. It should be fairly similar until you get to soul rend... I would think anyway.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254
Last edited by Haleray on Mar 28, 2019, 12:19:18 PM
I can't seem to find the red gem Empower that's part of the 6 link soulrend.
"
Sunklunk wrote:
I can't seem to find the red gem Empower that's part of the 6 link soulrend.

It is drop only, not sold by vendors
Is there another green gem I could swap GMP for to increase single target dps? I am already using Swift Affliction and Controlled Destruction since I am not using Empower.

"
pswagz wrote:
Sorry if it's already answered but how am I supposed to get enough strength for Ahn's heritage shield?

You could take a +30 str node in the tree, and it's also easy to get a good amount of str on an amulet. But honestly I don't feel that Ahn's Heritage is necessary, for me it was easier to just use a Silver Flask for Onslaught and skip Shield Charge altogether, because that allows you to use a wand, which can have big dps on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info