[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

anyone got a good variant using...

I just got that today. really surprised to not see it in the OP build(unless i missed it) since it saves you 5 passive points.

Trying to work out how i can rework my tree to minimize dps while gaining defense/EHP. My tree is not the same as the OP. kinda similar though except i go over and grab spiritual aid

I personally dont bother with the bane set up. I know its strong but it doesn't even seem required to me. one strange thing though if i import myself into PoB it says i have like ~400k DoT dps. if i pick up the Whisper of Doom wheel it goes to ~740k DoT dps. That doesnt even make sense.

Also, i saw someone linking zealotry earlier, can we even spawn the consecrated ground? it says "from hits" and i didnt think this skill counts as "hitting": so is it just for the spell damage?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 27, 2019, 10:05:13 PM
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
Finished the dagger with some crafting service help as my mods on my bench aren't max level yet.

Here is what I did:

Base dagger, I got 3 daggers with either Life Gain on Kill or Mana Gain on Kill as fractured mods. When you scour them, they become magic and they need to be rare to synthesize. At this point you regal the 3 daggers then annul the mod that you regaled on. This makes each dagger rare with just the fractured mod. Now you craft Increased Chaos Damage on each of them. If you want the highest chaos implicit range, you need the recipe from the T3 poison room in the Temple. Once you do that, then just synthesize to get the base.

Crafting the Decay mod can be a gamble. I believe it works like an Alch where you always get at least 4 mods, and Decay is a suffix. So use the Essence of Delirium to get the mod. You want to have 2 prefix and 2 suffix. (If I am wrong and you can get 2 prefix 1 suffix that's even better). In the scenario of 2 prefix, 2 suffix, you craft suffixes cannot be changed then scour. This leaves you with a rare with the Decay mod and a random suffix. If the suffix is something good you want to keep, then just multimod from there. If not, then you need to annul the dagger and hope you don't hit decay. If you hit Decay, you need to go back to Delirium. If not, congrats! Multimod and you're done!

If you're curious for a best case scenario cost, you'll need to buy the 3 daggers which at the time I got them were 1-3c. You can save on annulments by getting daggers with both life and mana on kill as scouring will leave them rare so you can craft chaos damage and synthesize, but if not then that's 3 annulments. Prefixes cannot be changed is 2ex, 1 delirium is 9c at the time I did the essence portion. Another annulment for the suffix gamble. Then multimod is 2ex, damage over time is 2c, Arcane Surge / Cast Speed and Non-Ailment Chaos Damage Multi are 4c each and lastly Chaos Damage / Increased Chaos Skill Duration is 8c.

So.... i just bought 3 daggers. all three with mana on kill.

Did exactly what you said, Synthesized them and got a shitty rare dagger with the mana gained on kill implicit. goodbye 100c.

what did i do wrong /sigh...
"
lanathadar wrote:
What I'm unsure about is - when should I be switching over to the full MoM/ES version? (started with the Life MoM guide)

Should I be saving up for a 6L, or a crafted wand/dagger, or the Diadem? (they seem to be 50+ chaos, the 1500+ evasion unique 6L chest pieces are anywhere from 1-5ex) or are there smaller, worthwhile upgrades to make?

Are there any key fundamental upgrades outside of items I'm missing out on that would give me a power spike?

This post has been incredible and I've learned a ton about the game and this build from these posts. I appreciate the time all of you put in to replying here.

Thanks,

Lan

I went straight for the MoM+EB combo and I definitely like the playstyle. My budget gear to start off with was a 5 link Kintsugi, Doedre's Scorn, Heartbreaker Dagger, Rainbowstride, and the rest of the gear were rares. At the time, Devouring Diadem's were still 5ex+ so I went with the 6L chest and then multimod dagger. After the price dropped for Diadem I got it. I think the Chest might be one of the biggest upgrades as using either Perfect Form or Kintsugi have great defensive benefits in addition to the power spike from 6L.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I just got that today. really surprised to not see it in the OP build(unless i missed it) since it saves you 5 passive points.

Trying to work out how i can rework my tree to minimize dps while gaining defense/EHP. My tree is not the same as the OP. kinda similar though except i go over and grab spiritual aid

If you check through the last couple of pages, that is what myself and a few others have been using. Take the Sovereignty and reduced mana reservation nodes in the Templar area and you can fit Zealotry in as well.

"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Did exactly what you said, Synthesized them and got a shitty rare dagger with the mana gained on kill implicit. goodbye 100c.

It's very likely they fixed dead mods in the most recent patch. I haven't tested it myself yet though.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
lanathadar wrote:
What I'm unsure about is - when should I be switching over to the full MoM/ES version? (started with the Life MoM guide)

Should I be saving up for a 6L, or a crafted wand/dagger, or the Diadem? (they seem to be 50+ chaos, the 1500+ evasion unique 6L chest pieces are anywhere from 1-5ex) or are there smaller, worthwhile upgrades to make?

Are there any key fundamental upgrades outside of items I'm missing out on that would give me a power spike?

This post has been incredible and I've learned a ton about the game and this build from these posts. I appreciate the time all of you put in to replying here.

Thanks,

Lan

I went straight for the MoM+EB combo and I definitely like the playstyle. My budget gear to start off with was a 5 link Kintsugi, Doedre's Scorn, Heartbreaker Dagger, Rainbowstride, and the rest of the gear were rares. At the time, Devouring Diadem's were still 5ex+ so I went with the 6L chest and then multimod dagger. After the price dropped for Diadem I got it. I think the Chest might be one of the biggest upgrades as using either Perfect Form or Kintsugi have great defensive benefits in addition to the power spike from 6L.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

If you check through the last couple of pages, that is what myself and a few others have been using. Take the Sovereignty and reduced mana reservation nodes in the Templar area and you can fit Zealotry in as well.

"
Vat0sbart wrote:

It's very likely they fixed dead mods in the most recent patch. I haven't tested it myself yet though.

Well well well.... just my damn luck rofl..
what kind of base do you advice of a chaos damage implicit is not obtainable anymore? T_T

thanks for the quick reply
"
lanathadar wrote:
Spoiler

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which piece I should focus on upgrading first, and what my general passive tree/goals should be. I've been able to clear T8ish maps quite reliably so far, and a few T10-11s at a bit slower pace and some deaths here or there. This build/thread has really inspired me to stick with this character and to finally bring down the Shaper, and I've been enjoying every moment playing it so far.

I have about ~40c in currency so far, and based on the awesome information in this thread it seems like my biggest upgrades in order would be non-ailment%, spell damage, chaos damage wand - > 6L chest -> Devouring Diadem.

Thanks,

Lan
You can get non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier on gloves and amulet for quite cheap, just search for that mod alone and then mastercraft some life or resists based on what you need. You can also pick up a 5L unique chest like The Perfect Form for around 50c, and then save up for the 6L upgrade for 4-5ex. You can also get a decent chaos wand for pretty cheap, just find one with a good amount of non-ailment chaos DoT on it and mastercraft spell or chaos damage onto it. Diadem will also run you about 50c. Keep on farming maps and you will have enough currency for these upgrades in no time. Once you have them, the transition to the MoM+EB build isn't too painful, you will just have to swap your tree around a bit, you can check out my tree on my character page or Jolo's. Here are a couple pieces of my gear to give you an example of what to look for, I got each of these pieces for around 10-15c each:
"
MCRide wrote:
"
lanathadar wrote:
Spoiler

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which piece I should focus on upgrading first, and what my general passive tree/goals should be. I've been able to clear T8ish maps quite reliably so far, and a few T10-11s at a bit slower pace and some deaths here or there. This build/thread has really inspired me to stick with this character and to finally bring down the Shaper, and I've been enjoying every moment playing it so far.

I have about ~40c in currency so far, and based on the awesome information in this thread it seems like my biggest upgrades in order would be non-ailment%, spell damage, chaos damage wand - > 6L chest -> Devouring Diadem.

Thanks,

Lan
You can get non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier on gloves and amulet for quite cheap, just search for that mod alone and then mastercraft some life or resists based on what you need. You can also pick up a 5L unique chest like The Perfect Form for around 50c, and then save up for the 6L upgrade for 4-5ex. You can also get a decent chaos wand for pretty cheap, just find one with a good amount of non-ailment chaos DoT on it and mastercraft spell or chaos damage onto it. Diadem will also run you about 50c. Keep on farming maps and you will have enough currency for these upgrades in no time. Once you have them, the transition to the MoM+EB build isn't too painful, you will just have to swap your tree around a bit, you can check out my tree on my character page or Jolo's. Here are a couple pieces of my gear to give you an example of what to look for, I got each of these pieces for around 10-15c each:

Thank you MCRide and Jolo for the advice. I really appreciate the time you both took for some budget/mid-tier advice. Can't wait to the high end level. Going to go for the upgrades you guys suggested and keep farming! You'll both be in mind when I bring down the Shaper!

New gloves! The essence was not cooperating but having the Einhar beastcraft helped. Bummer on rising Annulment prices though. I left suffix open as I have my resists balanced elsewhere. I feel the only extra bit of damage would be from Elder Fingerless Silk gloves, but the base alone for that with high enough ilvl to get the non-ailment chaos multi looks to be 4ex and I don't have the currency to spam Deliriums until I hit the essence craft and the elder mod.
Looking at my tree in game and on path of building and comparing it to yours. When I add the ones I am missing it looks to me you only have up to lvl 86 plotted out. Then again I could be mistaken. Nope double checked you have lvl 86 tree up not lvl 91.
I finally have the currency to start crafting a good weapon, but since I need to wait for the new synthesize recipes to be discovered, I have been focusing on my tree. I was wondering, would it be better to use 4 auras with Charisma or use 3 auras with the additional ability to run Enlighten? I am using a Kintsugi so I do not have a free Arctic Armor. I also found an already synthesized 23% damage dagger for 40c. I should be able to use that to craft, right? If not, it is not big deal.
Last edited by ExplosiveChaos on Mar 27, 2019, 11:45:07 PM
Sorry if it's already answered but how am I supposed to get enough strength for Ahn's heritage shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info