[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

What would be an example of a cheap dagger (<5c)? Pretty much anything with %chaos dmg and Chaos Skills have X increased Skill Effect Duration?
Last edited by epicmeatwad on Mar 26, 2019, 11:57:54 PM
"
Fluxje wrote:
Been playing this build since day one, kinda took most of it over from Tarkecat.
Lvl 95, about 140 ex networth currently in bank.

Thought I would share my current build and setup with the group, before I go all crazy with fractured item crafting, and dumping all my cash in changing most of my gear.
85% spell dodge, is pretty great though, but lets see if we can do something sillier.

https://pastebin.com/z6aRBMdA

Pretty much most of the gear i use was also selffound and crafted, killed Uber multiple times for the watchers eye, Shaper for Flask etc.
PoB contains 2 builds, but thinking of maybe dualwielding instead, or doing a 5 aura (aspect of spider or crab) setup with Enlighten, but requires changes.
Any question, gimme a whisper, I might not immediately respond and read it here.

Hey I am not sure about "Spiritual Aid" node, I dont see any "minions" gem in the build, am I missing anything?
Hey guys, is there anything in my gear that I should work on upgrading 1st?
I feel like I'm missing something at this point that should be obvious. Thanks in advance :)
"
Silvragon wrote:

Hey I am not sure about "Spiritual Aid" node, I dont see any "minions" gem in the build, am I missing anything?

Usually you have the SPiritual aid cluster, lord of the dead and the flexibility to go for minion dmg on jewels
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
Silvragon wrote:

Usually you have the SPiritual aid cluster, lord of the dead and the flexibility to go for minion dmg on jewels

But where is the minions? '-'

EDIT: Oh I got it, it's because the "increases and Reduction to minion damage also affect you"
Last edited by pedrocoelho on Mar 27, 2019, 9:18:49 AM
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
Silvragon wrote:

But where is the minions? '-'

EDIT: Oh I got it, it's because the "increases and Reduction to minion damage also affect you"

Spiritual Aid means minion dmg increase increases your own dmg as well as the minion, so the cluster in itself provides a dmg boots
"
Hey guys, is there anything in my gear that I should work on upgrading 1st?
I feel like I'm missing something at this point that should be obvious. Thanks in advance :)

both crafts on your rings do nothing for you, Soulrend is not an attack

Get a 6-link-chest

These are the obvious ones imho
My thoughts so far.

I build one Simula to this one.
Current lvl 90 in Synthesis HC.
5,8k HP
2k ES
2,5k Mana

So far i got thanks to Shrouds and Escape Artist ASC 10,3k EHP and 636k SR atm cause of Arcane Surge lvl 10 + Channling Support in Blight.
1 sec blight trigger Both buffs.

With Blood rage + the new Leech support (swaping for Void) ill reach almost 800k SR because Blood rage degen my ES and SR Leech ES, its almost up for 90% of the time.

https://pastebin.com/hCgv7MX7 - Infused, Channel + Blight with Frenzy for Maps (cause of blood rage) 636k SR - 493k Shaper.

https://pastebin.com/qN9REqb2 - Infused, Channel + Blight with Frenzy AND Blood rage + Leech for Leech Support DMG for Map 794k - Only 479k Shaper.

I didnt Use any kinda Dmg Aura cause of the survivalbility of MoM.

//edit: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeMiG4/characters for Current Gear (without Leech Support atm).
Last edited by DeMiG4 on Mar 27, 2019, 10:20:50 AM
Well it hit PS4 yesterday and I’m trying this as my first build ever. Total noob so I’m really slow and trying to pick up what I’m doing front he guide here. It’s not exactly noob friendly but I’m managing to keep up I think. The speed run video you linked is helpful but holy crap he goes fast and doesn’t explain a lot!

Anyway I’m only level 12 and just beat Brutus (see I’m slow!!) got a +1 chaos wand with void manipulation, contagion, and arcane surge. As well as another one with blight in off hand (just no +1 chaos).

I guess I’m doing it ok so far? Zero deaths at this point. It’s just insane watching the video where the guy does in 20 minutes what took me about 2 hours to do last night...

So anyway, my point is for other noobs, it works but you gotta do a bit of research to figure out the next steps. Took me a bit to realize that I had to buy some of the skill gems because they weren’t offered as quest rewards. Look at those gifs of items and skill gem progression listed in the speed run video description.
"
Haleray wrote:
Well it hit PS4 yesterday and I’m trying this as my first build ever. Total noob so I’m really slow and trying to pick up what I’m doing front he guide here. It’s not exactly noob friendly but I’m managing to keep up I think. The speed run video you linked is helpful but holy crap he goes fast and doesn’t explain a lot!

Anyway I’m only level 12 and just beat Brutus (see I’m slow!!) got a +1 chaos wand with void manipulation, contagion, and arcane surge. As well as another one with blight in off hand (just no +1 chaos).

I guess I’m doing it ok so far? Zero deaths at this point. It’s just insane watching the video where the guy does in 20 minutes what took me about 2 hours to do last night...

So anyway, my point is for other noobs, it works but you gotta do a bit of research to figure out the next steps. Took me a bit to realize that I had to buy some of the skill gems because they weren’t offered as quest rewards. Look at those gifs of items and skill gem progression listed in the speed run video description.

Contagion is not a good DPS skill. Its primary purpose is to spread Essence Drain.

Use Essence Drain (as main DPS) and Contagion to spread it to level, until you grab Bane. Level with Bane until Soulrend doens't suck. For me, this was around Lvl 40-50 and Soulrend started one shotting things.

Focus your links on Essence Drain, Contagion doesn't matter at the moment but you can put spare links to it. I don't like Blight until you can link it with Spell Totem so that it channels automatically letting you focus on casting your main skills. ED + Contagion is a two button combo which you might find annoying but it is probably the best leveling skills for Chaos until you can grab Bane. There are better DPS links than Arcane Surge, but not sure if you can grab them now. In order of importance I think it would be:

1. Efficacy (this might be in A4)
2. Controlled Destruction (we don't care about crit cause DOTs can't crit)
3. Void Manip
4. Swift Affliction

Of course once you get Bane you would want to add Despair before the above, and once you get Soulrend you want to add Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Greater Multiple Projectiles once you get it before the above pure DPS supports.

Use a Clarity gem to sustain some mana. Grab Malevolence aura gem when you can. These two auras carried me for quite a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info