[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
otherbarry wrote:
I'm sorry for being such a noob, this is my third league and I have never been able to kill shaper, I would appreciate any help from more experienced players.

Currently i'm (accidentally) using a hybrid of these two builds, I have 4k Health, 3.5K ES and 1.5k Mana. My defenses felt solid until I picked up Eldritch Battery. Does the increased dodge chance from Grace really make up for the loss of effective health from my big ES pool?

Could anyone tell me how I could salvage this character to push endgame bosses/ which items to upgrade first?

Thanks for your time,

You can't really mix Life + MoM with the MoM+EB combo. With your current chest you should def stick with Mind Over Matter + Life and take the mana nodes behind MoM. Your current tree says you don't have MoM or EB but with the Cloak of Defiance, Essence Worm, and the weapon combo you're using your skill points on the tree are best geared towards pushing mana and hp. Your rare ring also has no life and you have no available jewel sockets yet for putting jewels with life rolls.
sorry i you already asked guys, but i'm starting this build in HC. any recommends for that? how to maximize defenses perhaps?
to make crafting dagger less expensive and have only 25% risk to fail annul you need to essence into 2preff and 2suff then you do bestiary recipe change random suffix to preffix(beast was 14c when i did it) so you have 50% chance to get decay as only suffix and 3 preffix, then annul. if you failed start over, in case of success you'll have 2preff and decay. craft multimod + suff cannot be changed and scour. dagger with decay and multimod ready to be crafted
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Hey , for flasks i tried witchfire brew and it turned out to be really strong , i think u should put it in the flasks section ?
Currently playing the life + mom + eb version with perfect form, feels really strong so far although my gear is pretty bad except the armour
"
q2ev wrote:
to make crafting dagger less expensive and have only 25% risk to fail annul you need to essence into 2preff and 2suff then you do bestiary recipe change random suffix to preffix(beast was 14c when i did it) so you have 50% chance to get decay as only suffix and 3 preffix, then annul. if you failed start over, in case of success you'll have 2preff and decay. craft multimod + suff cannot be changed and scour. dagger with decay and multimod ready to be crafted

Wow that's a good tip. I'm gonna have to use this when I make my multimod gloves.
"
q2ev wrote:

Thank you for the tip!
Got the dagger ready to craft.
I'm missing some (or tbh all) of the rank 3 recipes..
What happens, if I craft a mod and want to replace it later? Is that possible?
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Slowly progressing. Currently at level 85

Got some upgrades: Beast Dagger & Damage Over Time Gloves
Last edited by NEPHAN on Mar 26, 2019, 8:38:53 AM
Loving this build so far. Especially after adding Diadem. Running Grace, Zealotry, Malevolence, and Discipline.

I fell into a good chunk of currency last night. I've been using skin of the loyal for having a lot of plus levels to soulrend with empower. Has anyone here tried using a multicrafted bow with +level to gems and +2 levels to support gems? I tried to max damage for ED last league and getting the max level of main skill gem was the key. I don't quite have the currency for the insane synth bows with an extra +level implicit or two, but think that the bow and a quiver would end up being a lot more damage than dual wielding or weapon/shield. Any downsides to going this route?

If I opted to upgrade to a different six link set piece, it'd be a big damage downgrade unless I also went for a level 4 empower (which I will at some point once they are a bit cheaper. I was thinking soulrend six link on the bow, then getting a different 5 or 6 link more defensive chest and moving bane there to get some more damage out of it.

Thanks again for the guide!
"
visirale wrote:
Loving this build so far. Especially after adding Diadem. Running Grace, Zealotry, Malevolence, and Discipline.

I fell into a good chunk of currency last night. I've been using skin of the loyal for having a lot of plus levels to soulrend with empower. Has anyone here tried using a multicrafted bow with +level to gems and +2 levels to support gems? I tried to max damage for ED last league and getting the max level of main skill gem was the key. I don't quite have the currency for the insane synth bows with an extra +level implicit or two, but think that the bow and a quiver would end up being a lot more damage than dual wielding or weapon/shield. Any downsides to going this route?

If I opted to upgrade to a different six link set piece, it'd be a big damage downgrade unless I also went for a level 4 empower (which I will at some point once they are a bit cheaper. I was thinking soulrend six link on the bow, then getting a different 5 or 6 link more defensive chest and moving bane there to get some more damage out of it.

Thanks again for the guide!

There is a video by TarkeCat on youtube with a comparison of different weapon setups for a Soulrend build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info