[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

My gear as of lvl 90. I haven't upgraded much at all since I got capped resists to use cerberus limb and lioneye's remorse. Got 2 ex drops that I've been holding onto as well. :D

Spoiler

I'm at t11 maps rn and nothing has been a problem whatsoever since I switch from just MoM to MoM+EB.

So nice with the ES regen you have. I'm practically never dead unless i stand in mechanics for prolonged periods.
What would be the benefit if I use the Swift Affliction Caliper instead of the empower in 6l?
I'm having trouble with red elder with mom/eb, I find when my life is low and my flasks are out, I'm screwed. How do we get life leech with spell damage on this build, without using a Cerebus please?
Last edited by HeManNZ on Mar 17, 2019, 5:15:12 PM
"
HeManNZ wrote:
I'm having trouble with red elder with mom/eb, I find when my life is low and my flasks are out, I'm screwed. How do we get life leech with spell damage on this build, without using a Cerebus please?
You can switch enfeeble for warlord's mark if you are having trouble sustaining yourself with just one flask.
"
HeManNZ wrote:

thats exactly why i chose ES over life. 1 flask vs ES returns every 1sec/hit
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 17, 2019, 5:50:42 PM
I really love to play this build so far.
Been following the MoM version until level 35. After reading up a bit more carefully, I thought about going for the EB version directly.
I have roughly 4ex to spend. That should be enough to get EB going, right?
Do I max out clarity?
Tbh I got 2 ex but don't care to sell it cause i'm doing t13 maps and stuff like no problem...wtf can I do to upgrade my stuff? Lol My gear is first post on this page.
Hey guys, here's a video of the ci bane+blight-cwc-soulrend character I'm playing, around 45c in(vertex+sin trek+qotf, everything else are 1c items). Seems good for now, did uber lab at lvl70, still low level but wanted to give you a taste of how the character feels. Both spells are on 4 link atm.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 18, 2019, 3:16:47 AM
Is it possible to do the EB/MoM for leveling, then respec to ES/CI later or would I have to use too many scourings to redo the tree?

If I look at 3ryks tree for example it doesn't look too bad to respec.

The other approach would be to get some basic ES gear and 5L evasion chest asap.

Sorry if this seems dumb, this is the very first build I play where I don't just stack generic life/res rares and I can't really figure out how to level this while directly going into ES because ES will be pretty low while doing the story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info