[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Snoukz wrote:
Is it possible to do the EB/MoM for leveling, then respec to ES/CI later or would I have to use too many scourings to redo the tree?

If I look at 3ryks tree for example it doesn't look too bad to respec.

The other approach would be to get some basic ES gear and 5L evasion chest asap.

Sorry if this seems dumb, this is the very first build I play where I don't just stack generic life/res rares and I can't really figure out how to level this while directly going into ES because ES will be pretty low while doing the story.

well i was respecing alot between those versions and 1respec cost was around 35regrets at 94lvl

can some one tell me is , if my wand are woth it ? I used to craft % chaos dmg

but if I understood it well , it's better on this way ? with dmg over time and Non ailment chaos gmg over time ?
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 18, 2019, 5:20:10 AM
Well I finally added CI version of the build with 2 wands and qotf, y'all the rich guys can check it out.
Am I missing something or just dumb? I can't figure out how the Lioneye's works with this build, as it needs almost 3x the str that you end up with. I couldn't see any obvious attribute requirement reductions...

Apologies if I'm just thick
"
SwedishStyle wrote:
Am I missing something or just dumb? I can't figure out how the Lioneye's works with this build, as it needs almost 3x the str that you end up with. I couldn't see any obvious attribute requirement reductions...

Apologies if I'm just thick

That exact same thing has been asked like 5 times at least in this thread already.

You need +Strength in your gear pieces. Simple as that. I used one +30str node in passive tree. Rest was quite easy to get from gear and couple +Strength enchants on rares that didn't have it yet.
"
Jurvi wrote:

That exact same thing has been asked like 5 times at least in this thread already.

Thanks for that. Sorry, there's 67 pages, I didn't want to sit and ctrl+f for a long time :)
Hello, thanks for the build guide!

I have a question concerning the Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses version:
The guide recommends linking the following skill gems:

"
3L: Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Clarity

I don't understand why these skill should be linked, as they don't connect to each other. I tested these 3 skill in a 3 linked wand, but it seems that they don't benefit from the links in any way. Could the skills also placed in any available slot ?

Another question: Is there a reason why not also use the vaal clarity version of the gem ?

Thanks.
"
NQDrizzt wrote:

"

I don't understand why these skill should be linked, as they don't connect to each other. I tested these 3 skill in a 3 linked wand, but it seems that they don't benefit from the links in any way. Could the skills also placed in any available slot ?

Another question: Is there a reason why not also use the vaal clarity version of the gem ?

Thanks.

There's no need to link them or even put these skills in the same item (unless that item happens to buff aura skills).

Regarding Vaal Clarity, that skill doesn't really offer anything useful. There's no harm in socketing that skill gem though.
Hello guys. When you use the EB + MOM build how much evasion are you supposed to have? I read someone saying something about 50k evasion but im only having 16k right now. Can you check my build and tell me if im doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/canernm/character
Last edited by canernm on Mar 18, 2019, 9:33:54 AM
"
Rannasha wrote:
"
NQDrizzt wrote:

"

Thanks.

There's no need to link them or even put these skills in the same item (unless that item happens to buff aura skills).

Regarding Vaal Clarity, that skill doesn't really offer anything useful. There's no harm in socketing that skill gem though.

Thanks for the clarification.
Concerning the Vaal Clarity i don't fully agree about its uselessness. If u are using MoM, and 30% of the incoming damage is mitigated to the mana pool, it can happen the the mana pool is completely depleted, if we are low on mana anyway, eg in long lasting boss fights. With no mana left we can't use soulrend, which sucks life via life leech ( forgot the passive skill node name enabling that). here comes the vaal clarity to the game, while its active no skill usage needs any mana, therefore we can sustain the tank by continuing spamming soulrend. But the skill needs to be activated in emergency situations, obviously ...

Or do I miss something obvious here ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info