[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
dro0p wrote:
Hi, great build, having lot's of fun with it.

Just 1 question: when you run dual wands, what do you do with the shieldcharge gem set-up?

Any suggestions on replacement?

thanks!

I use phase run and a golem...

"
if this has been answered prior, i apologize:D

Why do we need much es? i mean it is kind of our mana isnt it? So 1k could be enough? sorry if this is a really dumb question, but i always wondered:D
Multiply your current life by 44% and the result is how much mana/es you should have. This is the optimal value in a one-shot situation(both of your health and mana/es pools will reach 0 at the same time).[/quote]

thx for your answer, so you say my es should go down when i get hit aswell? it is protecting my mana and i dont see it going down. i do the build where the mana is reserved and i cast with es.
"
Do you feel squishier without fortify then?

Nope. I mean sure, a hard hit can hurt, but hits rarely land on the build and when they do there is immortal call, not to mention all the layers of evasion and shrouds. Very easy to bounce back from unless one is in a very prolonged fight without mobs, but thanks to a combination of blight/bane/soulrend, very little can hope to outlast us.
"

"
if this has been answered prior, i apologize:D

Why do we need much es? i mean it is kind of our mana isnt it? So 1k could be enough? sorry if this is a really dumb question, but i always wondered:D
Multiply your current life by 44% and the result is how much mana/es you should have. This is the optimal value in a one-shot situation(both of your health and mana/es pools will reach 0 at the same time).

thx for your answer, so you say my es should go down when i get hit aswell? it is protecting my mana and i dont see it going down. i do the build where the mana is reserved and i cast with es.[/quote]

Maybe its because of the Ghost Dance passive. You gain instantly some es back if you are hit and loose a ghost shroud.
The weapons you added for example & in POB as end-game weapons, how are you getting spell dmg & chaos dmg explicit on the same? aren't they mutually exclusive?
What do You think about The helmet "the Vertex"?
Chaos resis, high evasion value, additional Aura possible...
For me, it has a very high value!?
Last edited by realhoffi83 on Mar 17, 2019, 10:49:08 AM
"
XxHeartxX wrote:
The weapons you added for example & in POB as end-game weapons, how are you getting spell dmg & chaos dmg explicit on the same? aren't they mutually exclusive?
They are, the chaos dmg should be dot damage, I have to update it.
I just wondered, what are the best stats for rare items.
Feel free to correct my list:

Offensive:
Increased Spell Damage
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Damage over Time
Increased Damage
Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Chaos Skills have increased duration

Defensive:
Resistance
Maximum Life
Maximumum Mana
Mana Regeneration
Increased Energy Shield

Uncertain:
Chance to dodge spell hits?
Accuracy?
Stun and Block recovery?
I'm pretty new to this game, how would one go about getting a wand like the one you showcased in the MoM + EB build? I have no experience crafting, and it looks very complex. If someone could link a guide, I would greatly appreciate it.
There is no way to use ANh's Heritage with the set up you have listed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info