[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Can anyone take a peek on my character and offer some tips? I don't have the ES gear to go CI yet but i'm getting trucked in t10 maps so far. Feels like once I get hit or things don't die quick enough I fall over. Maybe my gem links?
How to use shield charge with wand?
Is there a good replacement for shield charge?
Feels really bad with this league because of dashing through memories.
"
malgoth20 wrote:
How to use shield charge with wand?

Ya don't.

Some of this thread is turning into how to PoE, not Soulrend Trickter.
"
Goeli wrote:
Is there a good replacement for shield charge?
Feels really bad with this league because of dashing through memories.

Flame Dash feels really quite nice with this style of character, particularly if you replace the shield with a wand and take Dark Arts for movement skill buffing. Slap some quality on the gem too, and before you know it you'll be dashing all over the place.
So far the build is working out rly good haven't tryed out any red maps yet tho cus rng map gods dont favor me yet!
"
pwn3dsoh4rd wrote:

now trying to figure out new shield. any ideas? was thinking about budget Rathpith. 60% spell dmg and 10% life
i'm following your second build and i recently picked up prolonged pain dropping swift killer but i'm kinda regretting it, i miss the mobility and the damage doesn't seem so high compared to the power charges i lost.

What's your opinion on going swift killer over prolonged pain?

The Overcharged node that i got with the leap ain't giving me so much charge sustain, i can't get so many charges and i also end up losing em pretty quickly.
"
3ryk wrote:
"
pwn3dsoh4rd wrote:

now trying to figure out new shield. any ideas? was thinking about budget Rathpith. 60% spell dmg and 10% life

if you are loaded you can go for atziri’s reflection (20ex on softcore synthesis) + coward’s legacy (30-40c), spec into pain attunement and get 30% more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info