[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
verite wrote:
"
mortalitea wrote:
"
gssantana wrote:
I don't understand where do our strenght come from? I have 64 strenght and the shield requires more than 150.

Hey I had the same issue using the suggested shields. I ended up taking a few +30 strength nodes in the tree, hopefully replacing them with a belt that has +str implicit, also you can get a ton from an amulet+rings and slowly get the points out of the tree.

You just need the Astramentis amulet or a rare amulet with +100 or so strength. E.g https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/Yv5qksY

I don't recommend using shield if you are not hardcore though. Go pure damage, dual wands. Then you can avoid the pesky strength requirements for heavy shields and aim for more life/dps/resist rare amulets...

Hey, i had the same problems with strength and dex... i went for rings and an amu with high stats - that solved all problems

"
verite wrote:
"
mortalitea wrote:
"
gssantana wrote:
I don't understand where do our strenght come from? I have 64 strenght and the shield requires more than 150.

Hey I had the same issue using the suggested shields. I ended up taking a few +30 strength nodes in the tree, hopefully replacing them with a belt that has +str implicit, also you can get a ton from an amulet+rings and slowly get the points out of the tree.

You just need the Astramentis amulet or a rare amulet with +100 or so strength. E.g https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/Yv5qksY

I don't recommend using shield if you are not hardcore though. Go pure damage, dual wands. Then you can avoid the pesky strength requirements for heavy shields and aim for more life/dps/resist rare amulets...

How much less ES do you have after going with dual wands? Won't this be a problem (less ES without cerberus or es shield)?
Last edited by marmar00 on Mar 16, 2019, 5:44:59 AM
"
santa0704 wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:

can u explain? why would any1 take it. not trying to provoke u r something. really no idea how would it help. maybe theres something idk about

The key to this passive that is easy to miss is the "Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" this means the 69% minion damage you pick up getting this passive gives you damage too.

Easy to miss? not really. Reading is hard I guess. But then these are the same people that ask where to get strength from in a game with affixes all over rares.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 16, 2019, 6:41:50 AM
Spoiler
"
"
santa0704 wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:

can u explain? why would any1 take it. not trying to provoke u r something. really no idea how would it help. maybe theres something idk about

The key to this passive that is easy to miss is the "Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" this means the 69% minion damage you pick up getting this passive gives you damage too.

Easy to miss? not really.
"
Reading is hard I guess. But then these are the same people that ask where to get strength from in a game with affixes all over rares.

no these r not the same ppl lol. i just didnt know that it can be used for non minion build.
What wold be the best way to get strength so that I can wield Lioneye's Remorse?
Amulet: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/ljnBrpFV

Rings: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/ybGDEgsR

Adjust filters to match the budget. I did this last night and got
for probably 100C total, maybe less
Last edited by Crimpingblow on Mar 16, 2019, 10:58:15 AM
"
marmar00 wrote:

How much less ES do you have after going with dual wands? Won't this be a problem (less ES without cerberus or es shield)?

I tried both on my EB+MOM build. Dual wands, about 2.5k ES , Cerberus+Lioneye remorse shield about 3.5k ES. 2.5k is enough to cover my 5k life (MOM is 7:3 ratio so I only need about 2.143k ES to be fully effective and trickster restore ES almost instantly)where eHP is 7142.

Of course if I wear Cloak of Defiance, it's 6:4 ratio. I'll need 3.334k ES since eHP will now be 8333. Then I can use cerberus load-out. But my DPS takes a major hit, particularly the DOT DPS drops from 1.1 million to 700k with all buffs activated... I'm only referring to Soulrend. Bane and blight suffers a hit too.
Last edited by verite on Mar 16, 2019, 12:14:17 PM
I was wondering how do you run all three auras at the same time? they reserve 50% each. Or do you just use the vaal version
"
Syreith wrote:
Hey guys, I just added a different take on the build in the main guide, you can check it out. We're using tri-curse Bane as a clear skill and cwc-blight-soulrend for singletarget. Went CI as it fits perfectly. I've put my other guide on hold for now and will be working on this in the next couple of days.

Why the leech nodes near whisper of doom? I though it's dont work with damage over time.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Why not take this node? https://i.imgur.com/5RH62vq.png

it looks like ass if you allocate it with the weird connections there but i think its pretty strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info