[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hello. Do I need to change my passive skills if I want to use a 2 wand?
Hi, i have sind questions:

-Why does noone cap resistence?
-is a 6l Amor required? I have 5l with one unlinked Green Socket.
-can someone please tell Stat priorities for each itemtype?
-should i buy items with Cast Speed?
Last edited by realhoffi83 on Mar 16, 2019, 1:56:33 PM
"
realhoffi83 wrote:

-every1 cap resistance :d
-nah, u can clear even red maps with deadly mods on 5l easly
-get enough str/dex for your shield/chest. look for stats in your jewelery and big stat nodes in your tree
-cast speed is nice since soulrend is slow af
Hey guys, thought i should post abit of endgame progress here.

So with good gear Soulrend demolishes everything in the game combined with wither and 4L bane for single target and even uber elder dies quick.

The map clear is very good everything dies instantly and the survivability with the new trickster nodes combined with kintsugi is amazing i havnt been close to dying in a long time with just 5k hp and 1.5k es.

Uber Elder is very smooth with this build since you can move and still do damage constantly, iv'e had 4 runs deathless while still not playing that good so the survivability is awesome as i said.

Anyway Soulrend can easily clear everything in the game and you dont need the gear that i got either my first uber elder kill i had alot worse gear.

Thanks for a good build.
"
3ryk wrote:
"
realhoffi83 wrote:

-every1 cap resistance :d
-nah, u can clear even red maps with deadly mods on 5l easly
-get enough str/dex for your shield/chest. look for stats in your jewelery and big stat nodes in your tree
-cast speed is nice since soulrend is slow af

Thx m8!;)

What means af?
I thought, i use kintsugi anderen 2x Wand with massiv spelldamage, Chaos modifier and Cast Speed ^^ so with EB , Why Not use 2x wands?
Ist shield + weapon sooo much better?
I Just ASK, because i won't Invest 4ex anderen buy shit or wenig items...
"
Xyrre wrote:
Hey guys, thought i should post abit of endgame progress here.

So with good gear Soulrend demolishes everything in the game combined with wither and 4L bane for single target and even uber elder dies quick.

The map clear is very good everything dies instantly and the survivability with the new trickster nodes combined with kintsugi is amazing i havnt been close to dying in a long time with just 5k hp and 1.5k es.

Uber Elder is very smooth with this build since you can move and still do damage constantly, iv'e had 4 runs deathless while still not playing that good so the survivability is awesome as i said.

Anyway Soulrend can easily clear everything in the game and you dont need the gear that i got either my first uber elder kill i had alot worse gear.

Thanks for a good build.

Thx for reply!
Can You PLZ Link me Ur Charakter? With my Handy, i can Not See Ur Chat :(
But anyway, Why Dont U switch your gems fein shield and gloves anderen use a golem? Like ligjhtning or anything else?
Last edited by realhoffi83 on Mar 16, 2019, 4:08:26 PM
"
Marchosiae wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:
Hey guys, I just added a different take on the build in the main guide, you can check it out. We're using tri-curse Bane as a clear skill and cwc-blight-soulrend for singletarget. Went CI as it fits perfectly. I've put my other guide on hold for now and will be working on this in the next couple of days.

Why the leech nodes near whisper of doom? I though it's dont work with damage over time.
Soulrend has a hit part as well, those nodes help us reach the es leech/s cap.

"
nuubskilled wrote:
Why not take this node? https://i.imgur.com/5RH62vq.png

it looks like ass if you allocate it with the weird connections there but i think its pretty strong
It's extremely inefficient, gives just 12 life and 12% evasion. You don't need the es and the resistances are easy to get on your gear.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 16, 2019, 4:18:18 PM
How come it's somehwat ES and armor priority, and then spec acrobatic?
Also this guide is abit hard for beginners I think, because all the "basic" stuff is not included in the guide.
I also wonder the pricetag for the "II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses" compared to "Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses"?
I just hit lvl 70 but would like to know how far away build #II is compared to the first?

Cheers
"
3ryk wrote:
Okay guys after XX annuls and XX Sais i finally got

next step is Multicraft+...? i dont have all recipes needed and i read that they r from jun *means i need to unveil i guess?* some help would be nice

still didnt decide if i want to go:

-CI with fox's fortune(around 600es and tons of evasion if im right-from chest only ofc), im afraid ill have mana issues without mana nodes

-life eb|mob, i dont like low life pool we have in this scenario (im using 6l cospris)

-LowLife, didnt find good idea for it yet. theres other guide, but there r many things i dont like and i dont have currency to test it on my own. was thinking of droping Escape Artis for Weave the arcane since i wouldnt have any evasion in my chest + presence of chayula for stun immunity

Which u think is best, im clearing t15maps with 8 mods without bigger problems rn, even im mom without EB and have 4k life 4,3k ES xD. Pretty shit combination i know. No idea what to do, halp bois

suffix
1. multimod
2. decay
3. arcane surge on kill + castspeed

prefix
1. dot multiplier
2. damage over time
3. chaos damage + skill effect duration
"
fillesun wrote:
How come it's somehwat ES and armor priority, and then spec acrobatic?
There's nothing like that in this guide. Maybe you should go over it once again.

"
fillesun wrote:

Also this guide is abit hard for beginners I think, because all the "basic" stuff is not included in the guide.
Which "basic" stuff? This is not constructive feedback.

"
fillesun wrote:

I also wonder the pricetag for the "II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses" compared to "Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses"?
That's your homework, use the official trade tool or any alternative one you might be using to calculate the estimated value of the given OPTIONAL items.

"
fillesun wrote:

I just hit lvl 70 but would like to know how far away build #II is compared to the first?

Cheers
How far away in terms of what? Damage? Defense? Respec points needed to transition? Cheers =)

"
borisevich wrote:
Hello. Do I need to change my passive skills if I want to use a 2 wand?
Yes, you should take the Dark Arts cluster if you want to use two wands, you get a lot of useful stats there.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 16, 2019, 5:51:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info