[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

@Weaponized, I may have to get that BP. That thing is nice.

As for the build, what is the purpose of using Bane? Does Banes dmg and Soulrend both stack or something? I mean Soulrend alone can clear maps well but why use Bane as well? Confused.
"
Bartusick wrote:

As for the build, what is the purpose of using Bane? Does Banes dmg and Soulrend both stack or something? I mean Soulrend alone can clear maps well but why use Bane as well? Confused.

Same reason as Blight* Totems. For bosses.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 15, 2019, 11:18:56 AM
"
"
Bartusick wrote:

Same reason as Wither Totems. For bosses.

A rather vague answer, mind explaining more in detail? Aside from the curses, do the dots from each stack? I don't understand.
Last edited by Bartusick on Mar 14, 2019, 11:11:23 PM
"
Bartusick wrote:
"
"
Bartusick wrote:

Same reason as Wither Totems. For bosses.

A rather vague answer, mind explaining more in detail? Aside from the curses, do the dots from each stack? I don't understand.

I'm sorry but why are you confused? Yes, they stack. For bosses ya curse, drop wither totems and spam Soulrend.
Might be a nob af question, but why do youwant to reserv 100% mana on the MoM + EB build? wouldnt you be better off having some man unreserved? to further increase EHP?
"
pixelix wrote:
i am using 3x Curse with Bane and

So you are losing ~200hp and ~3k evasion for no dps increase. Sounds good.

"
Steinaken wrote:
Might be a nob af question, but why do youwant to reserv 100% mana on the MoM + EB build? wouldnt you be better off having some man unreserved? to further increase EHP?
No.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 15, 2019, 2:42:12 AM
"
"
Bartusick wrote:

I'm sorry but why are you confused? Yes, they stack. For bosses ya curse, drop wither totems and spam Soulrend.

^ This, as DamageIncorporated explained...

Also Bane, with its shorter casting time, is quite useful to kill mobs in close quarters.
well ty
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 15, 2019, 4:41:42 AM
Hey guys, I just added a different take on the build in the main guide, you can check it out. We're using tri-curse Bane as a clear skill and cwc-blight-soulrend for singletarget. Went CI as it fits perfectly. I've put my other guide on hold for now and will be working on this in the next couple of days.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 15, 2019, 6:47:04 AM
"
Syreith wrote:
Hey guys, I just added a different take on the build in the main guide, you can check it out. We're using tri-curse Bane as a clear skill and cwc-blight-soulrend for singletarget. Went CI as it fits perfectly. I've put my other guide on hold for now and will be working on this in the next couple of days.

Thats great, i was waiting u to start CI. can u explain why CwC now? its better than 6l SR + blight totems? Or its just idea, not tested yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info